Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:20

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
And he should let her handle his personal life and concentrate on his work. Or else at the rate that he is going, he'll soon end up being fired.
ishita has saved him on the business front as well  hppy is the company not his?
right. he is indebted to her for that as well, so he should realise that it's better if he let her handle his life...he's supposed to be the CEO which means he is answerable to the board of directors. right?
yeah but removing him if its his own company would depend on the structure how shares r allocated...how much he holds etc...

hppy  hppy for everything go to ishita for a decision...should I go to the bathroom, should I eat...
If he indeed does that Raman's life will finally be free from all the apshagun baggage!!!  hppy 
and I looked up the CEO's details on uncle wikipedia. hehe..and yes, the CEO is appointed by the board of directors and this decision has nothing to do with share holding, etc. (S)He may be removed from the position according to the decision of the board. Which is why Raman was worried about his job after the land auction since the board was not happy with the way the auction had been handled.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-28, 19:23

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

Poor Raman.. absolutely no idea what to do.. beset from every side.

What was the Shagun-Param scene all about? Shagun took care of it she says.. so who is she protecting... and she has no shame planning to use her son like that.

Shanthi, this episode really brought all the dirt in Shagun and Raman's relationship out into the open. This is what she has always done. Emotionally manipulated him by any means available. Earlier it used to be for the sake of her love and now it is Adi.
The mystery continues regarding the accident thing but I don't I care very much about that any more.

am so bored with it.. they really need to move it along

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:24

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

What was the Shagun-Param scene all about? Shagun took care of it she says.. so who is she protecting... and she has no shame planning to use her son like that.

Shanthi, this episode really brought all the dirt in Shagun and Raman's relationship out into the open. This is what she has always done. Emotionally manipulated him by any means available. Earlier it used to be for the sake of her love and now it is Adi.
The mystery continues regarding the accident thing but I don't I care very much about that any more.

Today's sbs segt showed a cute scene with Ruhi coming up...something to look forward to.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:26

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
ishita has saved him on the business front as well  hppy is the company not his?
right. he is indebted to her for that as well, so he should realise that it's better if he let her handle his life...he's supposed to be the CEO which means he is answerable to the board of directors. right?
yeah but removing him if its his own company would depend on the structure how shares r allocated...how much he holds etc...

hppy  hppy for everything go to ishita for a decision...should I go to the bathroom, should I eat...
If he indeed does that Raman's life will finally be free from all the apshagun baggage!!!  hppy 
and I looked up the CEO's details on uncle wikipedia. hehe..and yes, the CEO is appointed by the board of directors and this decision has nothing to do with share holding, etc. (S)He may be removed from the position according to the decision of the board. Which is why Raman was worried about his job after the land auction since the board was not happy with the way the auction had been handled.
that would mean he is not the owner...he just works there..they should stop calling it his company...because u could have someone who started a company then floats some share but retains the majority and wit it CEO chair...and it would b his company...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-28, 19:27

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:Thanks rikhiya for the update.......... i wonder how you remember all the details that you write down and you do such a wonderful job, it'd take me 2-3 attempts of watching to even get there, half the time i forget stuff hpee 

anyways, this time around they show raman as doubting thomas who doubts ishu's generousity, he's the sacrificial lamb for the CVs to show some idiotic stuff........... why should we expect him to talk to ishu, get her to understand and for the two of them find a solution, that's too much normal and boring   , toh let's add some extra drama Twisted Evil......... they have to milk this track until we all are in real tears unlike shagun's croc tears:lollol:
they have already milked this track ran out of milk and r trying to bleed a empty vessel now...ishita the person who told him to respect shagun as the mother of his child even after her behaviour would have listened and it could b talked out

errrr, i think some of us got to tears of frustration stage (just because I don't have time to watch every epi), it's gotta be tears of blood like you said  hppy and only then raman ki dimag ki batti jalegi................... ishita told him to respect shagun, but for raman to remember that is asking for too much from SP dhikra, dhikra's conveniently forget such important stuff from the past (even recent stuff), we've seen this in many shows  Twisted Evil , they all have memory loss syndrome's very conveniently

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:28

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Today's sbs segt showed a cute scene with Ruhi coming up...something to look forward to.  hppy 
i have to have the motivation to watch the show first to c the scene  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-28, 19:29

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

oh? great  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:30

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

that would mean he is not the owner...he just works there..they should stop calling it his company...because u could have someone who started a company then floats some share but retains the majority and wit it CEO chair...and it would b his company...
well, technically he has all the decision making power. he is the top boss in every sense but is answerable only to the board of directors who provide the capital for the business. a big business venture would need more capital than a single person can provide so having a board of directors would be essential if he needs to expand. Maybe he got many promotions owing to his good work. It is understandable that once Shagun left him, he would have drowned himself completely in work and if you sell your soul to the company, the company would reward you in some such way.  Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:32

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

i have to have the motivation to watch the show first to c the scene  hppy
 ROFL 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:33

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

oh? great  hpee
these are the small comforts!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:33

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:Thanks rikhiya for the update.......... i wonder how you remember all the details that you write down and you do such a wonderful job, it'd take me 2-3 attempts of watching to even get there, half the time i forget stuff hpee 

anyways, this time around they show raman as doubting thomas who doubts ishu's generousity, he's the sacrificial lamb for the CVs to show some idiotic stuff........... why should we expect him to talk to ishu, get her to understand and for the two of them find a solution, that's too much normal and boring   , toh let's add some extra drama Twisted Evil......... they have to milk this track until we all are in real tears unlike shagun's croc tears:lollol:
they have already milked this track ran out of milk and r trying to bleed a empty vessel now...ishita the person who told him to respect shagun as the mother of his child even after her behaviour would have listened and it could b talked out

errrr, i think some of us got to tears of frustration stage (just because I don't have time to watch every epi), it's gotta be tears of blood like you said  hppy and only then raman ki dimag ki batti jalegi................... ishita told him to respect shagun, but for raman to remember that is asking for too much from SP dhikra, dhikra's conveniently forget such important stuff from the past (even recent stuff), we've seen this in many shows  Twisted Evil , they all have memory loss syndrome's very conveniently
they get hit of camera constantly so v don't c it but that's y they have memory loss  hppy 

raman needs to b hung upside down and shaken until his brain falls into place

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:36

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

well, technically he has all the decision making power. he is the top boss in every sense but is answerable only to the board of directors who provide the capital for the business. a big business venture would need more capital than a single person can provide so having a board of directors would be essential if he needs to expand. Maybe he got many promotions owing to his good work. It is understandable that once Shagun left him, he would have drowned himself completely in work and if you sell your soul to the company, the company would reward you in some such way.  Twisted Evil 
yeah when shagun left him for someone rich he threw himself into work and excelled at it...but a CEO should never b called the owner unless he is...just another case of indian shows being completely fiction  hppy  hppy u couldn't sue them...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:36

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

they get hit of camera constantly so v don't c it but that's y they have memory loss  hppy 

hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:38

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
yeah when shagun left him for someone rich he threw himself into work and excelled at it...but a CEO should never b called the owner unless he is...just another case of indian shows being completely fiction  hppy  hppy u couldn't sue them...
true...they just wish that they could still write stories about that king or prince who had a huge ego...
all this modern technicalities are too complicated for them to deal with!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-28, 19:39

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

great idea sarra  Clap  , love it  Twisted Evil 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:41

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
true...they just wish that they could still write stories about that king or prince who had a huge ego...
all this modern technicalities are too complicated for them to deal with!  hppy 
i still remember IPKKND using the term will when it wasnt the word that should have been used...its annoying because they put it into a different context altogether

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:43

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

great idea sarra  Clap   , love it  Twisted Evil 
 Twisted Evil i will do it happily as well

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-28, 19:45

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

ROFL , would love a pict when you do this ..... don't forget , okay

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 19:47

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy  hppy sending one to u mentally

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-28, 19:56

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

hppy  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 19:56

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

OH!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-28, 20:31

Thanks Hooked for the fab update

I am seriously hating this sentimental melodramatic track...

How long will raman be manipulated...he keeps falling for her emotional tricks...seriously its time he wakes up and smells the coffee...there is no diff betn Adi and him...she is playing with both son and hubby

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 20:33

zuzana wrote:Thanks Hooked for the fab update

I am seriously hating this sentimental melodramatic track...

How long will raman be manipulated...he keeps falling for her emotional tricks...seriously its time he wakes up and smells the coffee...there is no diff betn Adi and him...she is playing with both son and hubby

Shagun seems to be the sort of person who completely puts a charm on the person who thinks that she loves him. Well, at this stage we can only hope that Raman will realise that she is simply manipulating him...  Evil or Very Mad 
i too am waiting for happier days!  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum