Latest topics

Today's Eppy Review.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today's Eppy Review.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-28, 04:09

• So, it starts off with Ahil asking the big question to Nida. She stands there in shock like a stone statue. Poor Sanam. Witnessing that was a secret stab in the heart. Ahil looks at her. He seems to be daring her to step in and object. He is daring her to say no.   After some hesitation Nida says yes. She goes to Ahil and leans against his back. He watches Sanam and smiles and she watches him. He seems to be saying to Sanam with his eyes,"That's what you get for not telling me you love me, for not remembering the other night. Soon he'll wish he did not play this game. 

Sanam is now talking to Latif. Latif asks Sanam if she loves Ahil. Of course Sanam denies but Latif sees it. She tells Sanam of the night she revealed to Ahil. Zoya is shocked. ..., Girl, this is what the man has been asking you questions about that night for. You could see she now is fighting her feelings for Ahil. 

We see Nida talking to Ahil about the engagement, but Ahil is not paying attention. He is too engrossed in Sanam. Ahil is fighting his feelings. In addition to which he does not understand them. He sees himself as a typical playboy. Have fun and move on. 
In my opinion, Ahil would make a wonderful husband and father. Yes, he has issues, but I think with Sanam as his wife, the love and support she would give him will help him overcome his issues. This was similar to Asad. Zoya made him into an emotional person, expressing his feelings... once they admitted their feeling for each other, to each other. When you look back to when Asad and Zoya first met and Zoya started living at the Khan's residence.. and then look at what their relationship became, it's an amazing difference. Asad became fun loving, somewhat carefree at times. Ahil needs that in his life and Sanam is the perfect medicine. 
Ahil as a father. He would make an amazing dad. This was shown early in the story where he was seen totally devoted to his little cousin. The two of them playing video games, talking, having fun and then Ahil's protective nature to his mom and sisters. Then to Sanam when she was not well that night after he rescued her. His devotion, attentiveness, gentleness and tenderness were echoing and banging. 

Anyway, let's move on. Sanam goes to Ahil. She tells him that whatever happened that night, she had no control over it. She is trying to distract him from her behaviour. She does not want him to see what's in her heart so she's covering it up with layers of excuses. 

A little later A jeweller comes and Ahil chooses a ring. Since Nida wanted a woman to choose, he instructs Sanam to choose. You could tell that before he does, he is talking about the ring and eyeing Sanam while her back is to him. He is trying to get a reaction out of her. This reminds me of Zoya trying to get Asad to admit his feelings for her. 
He then instructs her to choose a ring. According to Latif, she has chosen the same s Ahil. Their tastes are similar. Ahil tries to cover that up denying that it was his choice. 
Later in the day Ahil puts the ring on Nida's finger. I'm sure this moment tore up Sanam's insides. She wishing in her heart that it was her.. but then have to hear Nida's insult. Sanam.. you will win him don't worry. It's in the stars. He's yours. 

Preview.... As I said in a previous post...I think this happens the night after the engagement.... I think that Ahil is feeling tensed and pressured on top of fighting his feelings for Sanam. He wants her to figure it out. Know that he loves her and that she loves him. He does not want to tell her. He wants her to understand what he's going through.  
He is angry that she cannot figure it out. You could see that he is ready to explode. 

He yells at her to leave. She runs crying and maybe after almost falling, Rehaan holds her and wipes her tears. He probably will ask her what happened. She tells him. He is tender with her. Ahil sees this and gets jealous and even more angry. 
Come on Ahil, you are holding the trump card. Why are you not playing it?

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Today's Eppy Review.

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-28, 05:49

Nice post Dani !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by radharockzz on 2014-06-28, 08:38

I really like rehaans character.....no one would say that he is tanveers son.....but after watching the precap..i m feeling vry bad i dont want him to fall for sanam...

radharockzz

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-28, 10:59

it was a nice episode...he is fighting his feelings and it shows...wit sanam I get flashes when something big happens but at this time they r focusing on his emotions more...and he is resisting as he said this cant b my choice...sanam reply really made me feel for her...

he will make a good husband and father...he has the qualities they just need to b bought out...he needs to b shown...y does he not like marriage??

a jealous ahil is going to b a more dangerous one...reehaan will help sanam does he fall in love at the same time??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-29, 10:13

Awesome review ... He is so desperate to get an answer from Sanam before he commits the mistake of marrying Nidha .... But Sanam is no where near understanding what feelings he has for her ...

These episodes are awesome ... Thoroughly enjoying them... Thank you Danielle.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum