Latest topics

Did U notice? 5 5 7

Did U notice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did U notice?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-04-12, 09:11

[size=12]Kaira became silent hearing "hide and Seek" ...and her behaviour was weird while praying before Nani's photo[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thnk everythng is interconnected...Possible reasons are

1)
May be sum1 like Nanaji tried 2 abuse her and Kaira mistaken him as
Nanu (But if it is so Y shud Kaira respect Nana...seems like she has
respect 2 Nanu)

2) May be Nani's death is related with Nana...wat
if nanu done mercy killing of his wife becoz she requested so? and
Kaira saw it and scared

3) Sum other matter. May be kaira knws any secret of Nanu ..She heard it by cahnce and Nanu doesnt knw Kaira is aware of it

watevevr matter happened while she was playing 'hide and seek" I thnk [/size]

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Did U notice?

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-12, 11:10

Anu something is very fishy about th ewhole kiara issue...I feel it must be embarasement to let Nanu know that she is expelled

I also liked your 3rd point ..I hope its more than my prediction

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-12, 12:32

Nice thoughts Anu.. they should start giving a hint of what the matter is.. the thing is she does seem to respect him, which she would not if it was something that is not nice.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-04-12, 12:56

What if she caused sum problems unknowingly while playing...
Like hurting Nani and still regret on her mistake[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and she s not able 2 face Nanu due 2 her guilty feeling

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-12, 13:13

Definitely possible.

I just thought it might be something simple like Nanu being disappointed that she got throw out of college etc. but maybe its more.. and the way they are dragging, it does seem that it is something more

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-04-12, 13:57

slmu wrote:Definitely possible.

I just thought it might be something simple like Nanu being disappointed that she got throw out of college etc. but maybe its more.. and the way they are dragging, it does seem that it is something more

I thnk its sumthng more.....she was giving weird expression while seeking blessings of Nani

I thnk sum fault happened from her side or may be she s scared of nanu due 2 childhood incidence

I thnk 'hide and seek' game was d background as she was visibly upset wen Adi said abt it

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-12, 14:06

anusha.cochin wrote:

I thnk its sumthng more.....she was giving weird expression while seeking blessings of Nani

I thnk sum fault happened from her side or may be she s scared of nanu due 2 childhood incidence

I thnk 'hide and seek' game was d background as she was visibly upset wen Adi said abt it

You are probably right.. I just hope they don't drag it too much.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-04-12, 15:39

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

yup...btwn Kaira track will be far better dan Sheela torture

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-12, 15:40

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

yup...btwn Kaira track will be far better dan Sheela torture

:lol!: tauba tauba chote shaher ki Sheila insult ho jaayegi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-04-12, 19:07

anusha.cochin wrote:What if she caused sum problems unknowingly while playing...
Like hurting Nani and still regret on her mistake[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and she s not able 2 face Nanu due 2 her guilty feeling

This could mean perhaps that while Kaira was playing Hide and Seek, something must have happened which could have hurt Naniji & perhaps hastened her death, due to which she does not want to face nanaji

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-12, 19:10

How long back did Naniji die? If this is the case then Keira must have been really young when this happened and she is still traumatized by it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-04-12, 19:13

anusha.cochin wrote:[size=12]Kaira became silent hearing "hide and Seek" ...and her behaviour was weird while praying before Nani's photo[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thnk everythng is interconnected...Possible reasons are

1)
May be sum1 like Nanaji tried 2 abuse her and Kaira mistaken him as
Nanu (But if it is so Y shud Kaira respect Nana...seems like she has
respect 2 Nanu)

2) May be Nani's death is related with Nana...wat
if nanu done mercy killing of his wife becoz she requested so? and
Kaira saw it and scared

3) Sum other matter. May be kaira knws any secret of Nanu ..She heard it by cahnce and Nanu doesnt knw Kaira is aware of it

watevevr matter happened while she was playing 'hide and seek" I thnk [/size]

This is certainly becoming a difficult knot to unravel especially due to Nanaji's goodness

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-12, 19:22

Yes, it is Keira's guilt in some form.. Nanaji obviously does not hold anything against her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-04-12, 19:33

slmu wrote:How long back did Naniji die? If this is the case then Keira must have been really young when this happened and she is still traumatized by it.

Most probably when Avantika had returned home, Naniji was not there. Also Kaira seems to be in boarding school or hostel, since early age maybe 10 or so . Was Kaira put in boarding because of this reason

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-12, 19:40

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:How long back did Naniji die? If this is the case then Keira must have been really young when this happened and she is still traumatized by it.

Most probably when Avantika had returned home, Naniji was not there. Also Kaira seems to be in boarding school or hostel, since early age maybe 10 or so . Was Kaira put in boarding because of this reason

Interesting question... like Anu said this Kaira track is more interesting than Sheila

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-14, 10:38

sameersaagar wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:What if she caused sum problems unknowingly while playing...

This could mean perhaps that while Kaira was playing Hide and Seek, something must have happened which could have hurt Naniji & perhaps hastened her death, due to which she does not want to face nanaji

thats a good point..its highly likely

zuzana

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum