Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th June 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th June 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-06-28, 23:41

Shagun and Param discuss Raman. She says that she can use Adi to manipulate Raman and handle this accident case. Param asks her if this could be done then why she had gone through the car sale drama. She says that at that moment her mind wasn’t working.
A flashback shows Adi and Shagun weeping uncontrollably. Ashok and Param listen to Shagun as she says that an accident had been committed by her using Adi’s white car. An aged lady had been run over and she is probably dead. Ashok and Param assure her that they will handle the situation. End of flashback.

Param says that he had then turned the car over to Gaffur, the mechanic but that fellow had ruined everything by giving Ishita his phone number. Raman and Ishita had not had that number. When Ishita had called him he wasn’t at his desk. Tandon had seen the call and had told him that Ishita bhabi was calling him. Shagun then had called Gaffur and scolded him for giving her number to strangers.
Param asks Shagun why Raman had come to Ashok’s house that day. Shagun tells him that Ashok had carelessly left the car in the compound and Raman had seen it. Anyway, Shagun says that now Ishita will see how Raman will ignore her for the sake of Adi.

At the Bhallas, Ruhi is talking to Shravu on the phone. She asks him if he got bored eating the same thing everyday. She says Ishima makes new things for her every time. Ishita tells her that butter is good to eat, not to butter up (flatter) others. At that moment, the song Galliyan comes on tv and Ruhi gets busy admiring the actor. Ishita also comes up to see what got Ruhi so interested while Toshiji laughs at Ruhi admiring Siddharth Malhotra.

Ishita takes her away from the tv and asks her what she liked about that song. Ruhi tells her she liked 'Sid' and his smile. Ishita then tells her that she had met Ruhi's 'Sid' and that she had even treated him. She then shows Ruhi Sid's photo taken with the car that had been involved in Amma's accident. Ruhi says that it was Adi bhaia's car.

Raman comes in at that moment. Ishita is about to tell him what Ruhi said. Raman had heard it however. He starts shouting at Ruhi for not studying. He says that she spends all her time watching tv. At this age she was talking like a grown up. Ishita tries to stop him but Raman asks her to stay out of this. After his scolding, Ruhi leaves the table and goes to her room, very upset.

Ishita comes to Raman and tells him that she can understand that he was going through a lot. But he couldn't take it out on Ruhi like this. Raman screams at her saying that will she teach him now how to behave with his own child. Ishita becomes angry and tells him that others can understand what he was going through and put up with his shouting but Ruhi will not be able to do that. It affects her. She also leaves, very angry at Raman.

Toshiji comes to him and asks him to confide in her about whatever trouble that had got him into such a temper. He shouts at her saying that if there was something, he'd tell her. And it wasn't necessary that he told her everything. He too leaves in a huff!

Outside the apartment, Romi is talking to a friend of his on the phone. His friend wants him to meet him for lunch but Romi says he won't be able to come. The friend had come down from New York and wanted to meet Romi. His friend teases him that Romi, the rockstar, had disappeared. Romi says that nothing has changed. He could still get a glamourous air hostess before his friend. The friend says that this sounds like his old Romi. They hang up. Romi wonders how he'll keep his promise.

At Ashok's house, Adi is crying uncontrollably. Shagun tries to console him saying Raman will take care of everything since he has promised him. Adi says that Raman will not do anything since he never kept his promises. Shagun tells him, his mother kept her promises and she'll take care of this. She asks him not to talk about this with anyone, not with his friends and not with Bala sir. Adi continues to cry.

At the Bhallas, Ishita is trying to send Ruhi to sleep. Ruhi asks her if Papa was not friends with her anymore. Ishita tells her that Ruhi was Papa's princess and it was not possible that he could be angry with her. Ruhi says that without Papa, she could not fall asleep. She says it had become her habit to sleep between the two of them and hugging them. Ishita asks her to make do with only Ishima for that night. Ruhi still asks if Raman was working or whether he was angry at Ruhi. Ishita tells her that papa was working. She then starts to tell ruhi the story of the frog and the princess.

Raman is talking to someone on the phone. Ishita comes out to drink water. Raman hangs up. They keep looking at each other awkwardly. Ruhi comes out. She looks at Ishita for courage. Ishita gestures at her to go towards Raman. Ruhi goes and hugs Raman. She then apologises. Raman asks her why she was saying sorry. Ruhi says that she had not understood earlier but now Ishima has explained to her that Papa is worried about the accident case. She promises that she'll stop watching tv. She'll do her homework. She won't talk like a grownup and Ruhi forgets the next thing. Ishita prompts her saying 'responsible'. Ruhi says that she'll become responsible like her papa. Raman hugs her saying that her papa can never be angry at her. He is in tears. Ishita also apologises holding her ears. Raman can't even look at her. He asks them to go to their room. He had some work. Ishita asks him at this late hour! Ruhi says that both she and Ishima couldn't sleep without Papa. Raman excuses himself saying that he had left a file  in his car. He goes to get it.

Raman goes outside and has a good cry on the stairs. He returns and thinks that he can't go on like this. For how long could he continue to lie?!

Shagun gets a call from Raman. He asks her how Adi was doing. Raman asks her to look after him since this matter had obviously disturbed him. Shagun thanks him. He says he can do anything for his Adi's happiness. He assures her he will keep his promise. Raman says he can't hide this before Ishita anymore. He says that she'll understand. Shagun says it is her mother who had been harmed. Raman says that Ishita has a very generous heart. Shagun asks him to stop thinking about himself and think about Adi. Raman sees Ishita had come out to leave a blanket for him. He changes the topic and says he'll call back later.

Raman says that Subbu keeps disturbing him. He goes to drink some water. Ishita thinks that these office people have kept Raman so tensed up with work. She should have a talk with Subramaniam. A message from Shagun comes on Raman's phone where she thanks him for helping her at this time. It is followed by another where she thanks him for calling and that she liked talking to him. Ishita reads both. Raman doesn't realise this. He asks her to go and sleep.

Ishita leaves wondering why Shagun had sent such messages. What kind of support had Raman given her? She comes to their room and wonders why Raman had lied to her. She had never asked him to not talk to Shagun. In fact she had asked him to talk to her for Adi's sake. She is very upset.

Ishita paces around her room. She wonders if Raman's tension was being caused by Shagun since she was quite capable of doing this to him. Still she wonders why he had hidden this from her.

Raman, meanwhile, settles down to sleep on the couch in the living room. Both of them are shown tossing and turning and getting up. Neither can sleep.

Precap: Raman tells Shagun that they should leave before anyone saw them. As they get into his car, Ishita sees them. He gets a call from Ishita. He tells her he had come to drop Ruhi off since it was her first day. She asks him where he was now. Shagun gestures him to not say anything about her. He snaps at Ishita saying he was busy and couldn't talk now. Ishita stands behind the car.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-06-29, 14:27; edited 4 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th June 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-29, 00:19

Thank you Rikhia....  long hug long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 00:33

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you Rikhia....  long hug long hug 
Hey Sabi...another sad episode. Even little Ruhi couldn't cheer me up. Not angry at Raman, but just sad.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-29, 00:38

I think they are putting our dull, sad episode cos most peeps are busy watching World Cup soccer ! what do ya think?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 00:40

Shesherkobita wrote:I think they are putting our dull, sad episode cos most peeps are busy watching World Cup soccer ! what do ya think?
Arrey, I was watching it too. I just watched the episode because I had to do an update! Which is why I took over an hour to complete the WU! Brazil won but it was sad to see Chile leave. They are a good team.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-29, 01:12

hooked wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I think they are putting our dull, sad episode cos most peeps are busy watching World Cup soccer ! what do ya think?
Arrey, I was watching it too. I just watched the episode because I had to do an update! Which is why I took over an hour to complete the WU! Brazil won but it was sad to see Chile leave. They are a good team.

Hubwa supported chile ... Cos he is annoyed by Brazil's lack of talents. I was thinking barun Sobti must be watching this game ... Cos he loves soccer .... Raman had said host country won't win... Mihir supports Brazil  Clap 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 01:18

Shesherkobita wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hubwa supported chile ... Cos he is annoyed by Brazil's lack of talents.  I was thinking barun Sobti must be watching this game ... Cos he loves soccer .... Raman had said host country won't win... Mihir supports Brazil  Clap 
haha...yeah. I had slipped in some of my own opinions regarding who might win that day while writing about Raman and Mihir's convo abt world cup  hppy 
Chile had a good team and had they faced some other team like Raman's France, they would have won. Brazil needs to develop their coordination. Let's see what happens now. It was sad to see Chile leave this early on but I couldn't have accepted Brazil exiting either!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 01:21

hooked wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hubwa supported chile ... Cos he is annoyed by Brazil's lack of talents.  I was thinking barun Sobti must be watching this game ... Cos he loves soccer .... Raman had said host country won't win... Mihir supports Brazil  Clap 
haha...yeah. I had slipped in some of my own opinions regarding who might win that day while writing about Raman and Mihir's convo abt world cup  hppy 
Chile had a good team and had they faced some other team like Raman's France, they would have won. Brazil needs to develop their coordination. Let's see what happens now. It was sad to see Chile leave this early on but I couldn't have accepted Brazil exiting either!
u were between a rock and hard place then...Aranguiz's penalty was great...for those who thought brazil was hard done by wit the disallowed goal this is justice...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 01:22

i thou it was because they just ran out of steam  hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 01:23

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
hooked wrote:

u were between a rock and hard place then...Aranguiz's penalty was great...for those who thought brazil was hard done by wit the disallowed goal this is justice...
na...Hulk's goal was a clear hand ball.  hppy
btw I just love the fact that he is called Hulk!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 01:27

sarra0 wrote:

Sarra, imagine this: Ishita realises that Raman is hiding stuff from her related to Shagun. She takes it into her head that Raman still loves Shagun and doesn't consider her any more than Ruhi's mumma. She decides to thus revert to the formal way she used to behave around him before their marriage. Raman notices this. Misses the Ishita he had grown to be comfortable around. Wants her back in JKR form. And this time around, instead of doing it for Ruhi, he tries to manofy Ishita because he wants her to be his one source of comfort and solace!
So...maybe this track will lead to better things like that awful Raman making Ishu apologise to Adi track had led to so much fun.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 01:28

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

i thou so but it was a close call which has split opinions...his size matches his name...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 01:30

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
i thou so but it was a close call which has split opinions...his size matches his name...
in football everything is a close call!!! which is why everyone hates the ref!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 01:34

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Sarra, imagine this: Ishita realises that Raman is hiding stuff from her related to Shagun. She takes it into her head that Raman still loves Shagun and doesn't consider her any more than Ruhi's mumma. She decides to thus revert to the formal way she used to behave around him before their marriage. Raman notices this. Misses the Ishita he had grown to be comfortable around. Wants her back in JKR form. And this time around, instead of doing it for Ruhi, he tries to manofy Ishita because he wants her to be his one source of comfort and solace!
So...maybe this track will lead to better things like that awful Raman making Ishu apologise to Adi track had led to so much fun.
once a shine has gone it is difficult to get it back...they did it once...can they do it again...v shall c...she wont need much manofyin because she is SP bahu...very forgiving...but she will investigate she doesnt have time to b miffed

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 01:35

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
in football everything is a close call!!! which is why everyone hates the ref!  hppy 
that is the beauty and curse of the game  hppy u r either a0hero or the villain...or both...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 01:36

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

once a shine has gone it is difficult to get it back...they did it once...can they do it again...v shall c...she wont need much manofyin because she is SP bahu...very forgiving...but she will investigate she doesnt have time to b miffed
hahaha!!! Krishna spent an age and a half to bring down Radha's anger. I feel sorry for these SP bahus that they have to put up with such sorry excuses of a lover!!  Evil or Very Mad hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 01:37

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
that is the beauty and curse of the game  hppy u r either a0hero or the villain...or both...
when players do some play-acting on the pitch, people just laugh about it and say, nautanki..
When the referee makes a mistake or takes a call that goes against your team, everyone is like 'OFF WITH HIS HEAD'!!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 01:40

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
when players do some play-acting on the pitch, people just laugh about it and say, nautanki..
When the referee makes a mistake or takes a call that goes against your team, everyone is like 'OFF WITH HIS HEAD'!!!  hppy 
 hppy  hppy well the referee decision can turn the game...players get paid big bucks to act

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 01:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahaha!!! Krishna spent an age and a half to bring down Radha's anger. I feel sorry for these SP bahus that they have to put up with such sorry excuses of a lover!!  Evil or Very Mad hppy 
maybe that's y they put up wit them because they r not sorry excuses  for lovers  Twisted Evil  Wink

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 01:44

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy  hppy well the referee decision can turn the game...players get paid big bucks to act
still, the referee has to work under a lot of pressure. can you imagine an entire stadium full of angry, possibly drunk, people ready to boo you at the drop of a hat..along with that you have these huge players breathing down your neck, trying to wheedle a decision in their favour out of you or shouting at you if you show them a warning!!  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 01:45

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

maybe that's y they put up wit them because they r not sorry excuses  for lovers  Twisted Evil  Wink
what to do with this lot!?! confused hehe!!
Still I want Raman to really understand what Ishita means to him through this track. He still hasn't quite reached there.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 01:48

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Still I want Raman to really understand what Ishita means to him through this track. He still hasn't quite reached there.
no v havnt seen either of them get to that stage...there feelings have grown...but they havnt got to realisation...i am enjoying the nature of the build...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 01:49

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
no v havnt seen either of them get to that stage...there feelings have grown...but they havnt got to realisation...i am enjoying the nature of the build...
let's hope this Shagun thing ends soon....can't take all this screwing-with-our-minds anymore!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 01:52

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
let's hope this Shagun thing ends soon....can't take all this screwing-with-our-minds anymore!
wouldn't it b funny if after I watch the episodes I like them  hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 01:53

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
wouldn't it b funny if after I watch the episodes I like them  hppy  hppy
I still hate those episodes when Raman took Ishu and ruhi out for dinner and then made her apologise to adi and shagun..so i think i can safely say, that i won't grow to like these episodes either!!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum