Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th June 2014 Written Update

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th June 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-06-29, 21:11

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:Thanks Hooked for the fabulous update..after reading you its so detailed I dont have to sit thru the torture of watchign ti again..I skipped it  hppy 

I am almost at the point of doing this for Raman Bang Bang  
there is a limit for being stupid

haha! really zu this episode just depressed me so much! it was just soo sad! not even ruhi's cuteness cheered me up. i can see that the cv-s are trying to bring out raman's mess so that they can sort it out, but it was still hard to watch...
you can still just watch the scene of ruhi with ishita and raman.

I hate this melodramas ...not my cup of tea...I could as well watch gopi vahu crying instead of Raman shouting at Ishu becos of shagun  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Hi 5.. and shouting at Ruhi too.. without reason

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 21:14

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:Thanks Hooked for the fabulous update..after reading you its so detailed I dont have to sit thru the torture of watchign ti again..I skipped it  hppy 

haha! really zu this episode just depressed me so much! it was just soo sad! not even ruhi's cuteness cheered me up. i can see that the cv-s are trying to bring out raman's mess so that they can sort it out, but it was still hard to watch...

I hate this melodramas ...not my cup of tea...I could as well watch gopi vahu crying instead of Raman shouting at Ishu becos of shagun  Bang  Bang  Bang 

hppy and I havnt seen the last two episodes as yet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-29, 21:17

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

dont bother

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 21:17

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

i know...and he's going to continue doing this in monday's episode as well judging by the precap!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 21:18

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

dont bother
 ROFL 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 21:20

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

dont bother
that bad  Scared may wait for a week or two and then watch together that will show some progress

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-29, 21:21

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

dont bother
that bad  Scared may wait for a week or two and then watch together that will show some progress

good plan  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 21:22

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

i know...and he's going to continue doing this in monday's episode as well judging by the precap!
instead of feeling bad...when she got off the phone she should have gone over there...let him know...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 21:23

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

dont bother

good plan  hpee
 hppy  hppy tried and tested formula done it many times...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-29, 21:23

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

instead of feeling bad...when she got off the phone she should have gone over there...let him know...

well its only the precap.. perhaps she will do it?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 21:24

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

I was really hoping she'd do that! But apparently not judging by sbs segment.  Rolling Eyes

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 21:28

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I was really hoping she'd do that! But apparently not judging by sbs segment.  Rolling Eyes
that would b to simple...her doubts have to build and her inferiority complex has to b given free reign...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 21:31

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

that would b to simple...her doubts have to build and her inferiority complex has to b given free reign...
oh lord!!! Dreading THAT!  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 21:34

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
oh lord!!! Dreading THAT!  Shocked 
 hppy i will c the treatment...depends on how often raman is co opted to do wat shagun wants...ishita said in one episode I have never asked wat u r doing or who u r doing it wit...there goes her record...she will now  hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-06-29, 21:40

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

whats Raman's obsession for Adi..I know he loves him most and is emotionaly bonded but I feel this is abnormal..does parents who are divorced feel so really??

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 21:42

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:

whats Raman's obsession for Adi..I know he loves him most and is emotionaly bonded but I feel this is abnormal..does parents who are divorced feel so really??
Yeah. possibly... because he has been legally denied from getting to come close to Adi he often ends up compromising all his principles just to win some cookie points from his son.  Evil or Very Mad 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 21:51

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Yeah. possibly... because he has been legally denied from getting to come close to Adi he often ends up compromising all his principles just to win some cookie points from his son.  Evil or Very Mad 
Zu its the same feeling I have...it feels weird...but I suppose he looked after Adi when he was younger wit shagun being useless...and then Raman being denied access to him...couldn't meet him or c him and his head has just built everything up...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-29, 21:55

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Zu its the same feeling I have...it feels weird...but I suppose he looked after Adi when he was younger wit shagun being useless...and then Raman being denied access to him...couldn't meet him or c him and his head has just built everything up...

Not only couldn't see him.. but also having Adi think of him as a bad father

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 21:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

very true...adi was taught to value money and possessions rather than relationships so according to him raman was a bad father...wonder if that is how he justifies that shagun left raman and went wit ashok...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-29, 22:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

very true...adi was taught to value money and possessions rather than relationships so according to him raman was a bad father...wonder if that is how he justifies that shagun left raman and went wit ashok...

probably

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-06-29, 22:48

hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
 hppy There sure is a limit Zuzana! Bang ( Wink To Raman)
In Raman's case there is no limit really. and the CVs have decided to make Raman make every single mistake he can possibly make!!  hppy hppy 
 hppy  hppy  hppy HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So truee yaar!!!
A lot of rona dhona awaits our Raman baba.
Yupp Rikhia! :D

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 23:31

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
In Raman's case there is no limit really. and the CVs have decided to make Raman make every single mistake he can possibly make!!  hppy hppy 
 hppy  hppy he has to cry so that all past hurts, complaints anger, r washed away and wit ishita and ruhi he can make a fresh start...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 23:37

sarra0 wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
 hppy  hppy he has to cry so that all past hurts, complaints anger, r washed away and wit ishita and ruhi he can make a fresh start...
like a phoenix he'll rise from his own ashes tears.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 23:47

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
exactly...all baggage eliminated...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-06-29, 23:59

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
exactly...all baggage eliminated...
Correct!  Sarra nd Rikhia!

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top