Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th June 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 02:05

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
no v havnt seen either of them get to that stage...there feelings have grown...but they havnt got to realisation...i am enjoying the nature of the build...
let's hope this Shagun thing ends soon....can't take all this screwing-with-our-minds anymore!
wouldn't it b funny if after I watch the episodes I like them  hppy  hppy
I still hate those episodes when Raman took Ishu and ruhi out for dinner and then made her apologise to adi and shagun..so i think i can safely say, that i won't grow to like these episodes either!!!  hppy 
 hppy i didn't like that scene either...i remember getting happy when he told ruhi and the way he indicated that ishita was also coming and then that  hppy bought down to earth fast

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 02:11

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
let's hope this Shagun thing ends soon....can't take all this screwing-with-our-minds anymore!
I still hate those episodes when Raman took Ishu and ruhi out for dinner and then made her apologise to adi and shagun..so i think i can safely say, that i won't grow to like these episodes either!!!  hppy 
 hppy i didn't like that scene either...i remember getting happy when he told ruhi and the way he indicated that ishita was also coming and then that  hppy bought down to earth fast
hahaha!! exactly!! YHM CVs are terrible this way...They make us go on these wonderful highs when we think that IshRa are the most romantic couple ever, and then they just pull the ladder from beneath our feet!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 02:16

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hahaha!! exactly!! YHM CVs are terrible this way...They make us go on these wonderful highs when we think that IshRa are the most romantic couple ever, and then they just pull the ladder from beneath our feet!!
they can't have u to high...u may not come back to watch the next day  hppy  can forgive them at this stage..they r still getting to know each other...but once they have come thru everything and then something idiotic thing splits them its  Bang  Bang 

ooh did u c rodriguiz goal

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 02:19

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
they can't have u to high...u may not come back to watch the next day  hppy  can forgive them at this stage..they r still getting to know each other...but once they have come thru everything and then something idiotic thing splits them its  Bang  Bang 

not watching it now. will catch the highlights tomorrow. Colombia scored?  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 02:24

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

not watching it now. will catch the highlights tomorrow. Colombia scored?  Shocked 
yes they did and a good goal...y u surprised

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 02:25

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

didn't expect them to score against uruguay so quickly..hmm....let's see what happens.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 02:33

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

didn't expect them to score against uruguay so quickly..hmm....let's see what happens.
uruguay has been doing wit suarez...but rod has had a good tournament and now scored 4goals so far...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 02:35

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
uruguay has been doing wit suarez...but rod has had a good tournament and now scored 4goals so far...
hmm...maybe the loss of suarez will cost them now.  scratch 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 02:40

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
2-0! hmm... didn't watch either of the goals but the live updates say that it was powerful!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 02:45

hooked wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
2-0! hmm... didn't watch either of the goals but the live updates say that it was powerful!
yep it is Rod strikes again...first one was more powerful...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-06-29, 03:25

Awhh! I feel so sorry for Ishita... I agree Rikhia it probz cuz of WC football match... Anywayz, I'm watching Columbia VS Uruguay ryt now...

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 03:27

and its a win for columbia  Clap i like the celebration when they score a goal

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-06-29, 03:33

Same here Sarra! Congratulations Team Columbia... Sad to see Uruguay didn't score anything! Wink

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 04:08

Divya_ZaYa wrote:Same here Sarra! Congratulations Team Columbia... Sad to see Uruguay didn't score anything! Wink

Wink

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-29, 12:48

Thanks Hooked.

Am so tired of this track and this Shagun nonsense. He wants to tell Ishita so why tell Shagun that he wants to? Just go ahead and do the right thing... gosh

Am convinced its Adi.. I think his terror is a bit more than just fear that Shagun might get arrested. Shagun probably thought it would be fun to let him drive

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 14:23

sarra0 wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:Same here Sarra! Congratulations Team Columbia... Sad to see Uruguay didn't score anything! Wink

Wink

Yeah. Colombia deserved the win. But it's kinda sad that the South American teams were pitted against each other. Especially Chile. They really deserved to go on...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 14:24

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

Am so tired of this track and this Shagun nonsense. He wants to tell Ishita so why tell Shagun that he wants to? Just go ahead and do the right thing... gosh

Am convinced its Adi.. I think his terror is a bit more than just fear that Shagun might get arrested. Shagun probably thought it would be fun to let him drive

This Shagun track is pretty soul killing. But hope Ishita just walks up to the car Raman is in with Shagun and tell him that she'll see him at home or something like that and leave. So Raman will realise that she had seen through his lies...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 14:26

I am really liking the fact that for a while this thread had turned into one resembling a football fan forum! This should happen more often!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-06-29, 15:12

Aahaha! Lol, Rikhia same here....

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 15:13

Divya_ZaYa wrote:Aahaha! Lol, Rikhia same here....
 Party1 Party1 Frnds chatting 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-06-29, 15:15

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Wink

Yeah. Colombia deserved the win. But it's kinda sad that the South American teams were pitted against each other. Especially Chile. They really deserved to go on...
I agree Rikhia, Chile did deserve to go on but overall Imma happy dat Columbia won... Anywayz excited to seeda next match soon...

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-06-29, 15:17

hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:Aahaha! Lol, Rikhia same here....
 Party1 Party1 Frnds chatting 
 hpee  hppy  Party1

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-29, 15:18

hooked wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you Rikhia....  long hug long hug 
Hey Sabi...another sad episode. Even little Ruhi couldn't cheer me up. Not angry at Raman, but just sad.
Hope all the bad persons with bad intentions fail during this holy month of Ramadaan 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 15:26

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Wink

I agree Rikhia, Chile did deserve to go on but overall Imma happy dat Columbia won... Anywayz excited to seeda next match soon...
yeah! I'm definitely going to focus on the football for now. will watch YHM only once this track blows over. In any case going on a short sabbatical for a week, so will hopefully miss this torture.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-29, 15:28

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you Rikhia....  long hug long hug 
Hey Sabi...another sad episode. Even little Ruhi couldn't cheer me up. Not angry at Raman, but just sad.
Hope all the bad persons with bad intentions fail during this holy month of Ramadaan 

Yay! That's a thought! I could have taken Ishita getting jealous over Sheila ki jawani...why bring Shagun into the picture?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum