Latest topics

Journey of love, phase one - confusion ( Qubool hai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Journey of love, phase one - confusion ( Qubool hai)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-29, 10:56

What can Sanam do ! Even if she understood that she has some feelings for Ahil, how is she to expect that a rich nawab's son , who has always belittled her is actually in love with her? She has no reason to THINK that he loves her .... But her unconscious mind knows that he cares for her , that's why she had called Ahil when she was buried .... She could've called her Bari ammi, Rehaan, Latif, Asma , begum sahiba ..any one of them ... But she didn't, did she ? Her heart knew that Ahil will save her but her brain doesn't necessarily know WHY she thought that way.

Ahil,on the other hand was always attracted to Sanam because she is soooooo different from anyone he has ever dated before ... She stood up to him, she is gutsy, smart ,  intelligent ( the snake incidence) , caring ( took care of his Dadi) ... But most importantly she was teaching him right from wrong , Sahi and ghalat! He enjoyed their smart banters ( though he only showed irritation) ... But he didn't think she needed him.... Nobody really needed him. He was a killer ( in his mind) ... He is fundamentally a flawed person ( according to his belief from childhood) . Who but his ammi ever needed or loved him?

But then suddenly this amazing girl, in her unconscious state said out loud that she NEEDED him ..."please dont leave me" ... She needed him for her life ... A man who once took a life ( alleged) had given one back ( Sanam's resuscitation) .. That gave him a feeling of redemption in some small way, he didn't need that bandage anymore ... That small town girl has molted his heart ... and the skin of facade could be shed ( hence the removal of the bandage) !

she needed him and he needed her, so he thought  ... He was beginning a journey of discovering love... At this juncture , they would both need more time to realize what precious feelings they harbored for each other. But Billo mama and his deceased father's WILL put a road block to that journey of discovery. Quick decisions had to be made by Ahil.

If Sanam had not said "Ahil don't leave me, I need you " ... His floodgate of emotions might still be under control... But once the gate had opened, there was no way to close it ... But now this girl is completely denying the incidence of that night ... He has a hard time believing her " kuch bhi yiaad nehi hai!" ... " no, nothing"  says she... But the die has been cast .... His heart belongs to her ... How dare she toys with his feelings ... Anger replaces the tender feelings ...

Sanam hears from Latif a cursory account of what had happened that night, the complete picture is not clear to her ...same with her heart, no complete understanding of what  is happening to her heart either... She says " I feel weak, must be the shock of that night" ... But it's beyond just the shock ... Her subconscious mind allowed her heart to lose all inhibition and declare clearly how much she needed him ... " mujhe chor kar maat Jao, Aahil" ... Something she would've never said if she was in senses. She knows she is a "mamuli ladki" .... Her choices and wishes ( whether it's a ring or her choice in man ) is inconsequential to everyone .. A cook ( slightly better in ranking than a bonded servant) should not have the audacity to even dream of falling in love with someone in the stature of Aahil. Rehaan on the other hand, the orphan, indebted to Ibrahim household, might be closer to her stature ... But a heart wants what a heart wants ! ( and we, the viewers know what we want  Twisted Evil )

Last week was an awesome journey in the  study of love for Sahil... Eagerly waiting for the rest.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-29, 11:57; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey of love, phase one - confusion ( Qubool hai)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 11:52

nice sabi...yeah regardless of feelings she will keep it hidden to begin wit because she doesn't think she would get her love or understanding of her feelings...ahil wants her to say something first she does not have the confidence for that...slowly that will change...lets c whether rehaan has an idea and help out by making ahil jealous or that is a by product of helping sanam and falling for her himself...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-29, 13:27

Nice review Sabi.. it seems to be a case of who is going to blink first. Has to be Ahil because Sanam would not think she has any right to aspire to his level

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-29, 21:21

sarra0 wrote:nice sabi...yeah regardless of feelings she will keep it hidden to begin wit because she doesn't think she would get her love or understanding of her feelings...ahil wants her to say something first she does not have the confidence for that...slowly that will change...lets c whether rehaan has an idea and help out by making ahil jealous or that is a by product of helping sanam and falling for her himself...

Yikes.... Rehaan... Is 4 lions gonna try and relaunch the Ayan-Zoya-Asad triangle again?  Bang it failed miserably .... They shouldn't  try this again...  Evil or Very Mad  Rehaan should only play cupid for Sahil... ( sounding like a Phangurl) .... I'm impressed by KVB's acting ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-29, 21:45

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice sabi...yeah regardless of feelings she will keep it hidden to begin wit because she doesn't think she would get her love or understanding of her feelings...ahil wants her to say something first she does not have the confidence for that...slowly that will change...lets c whether rehaan has an idea and help out by making ahil jealous or that is a by product of helping sanam and falling for her himself...

Yikes.... Rehaan... Is 4 lions gonna try and relaunch the Ayan-Zoya-Asad triangle again?  Bang it failed miserably .... They shouldn't  try this again...  Evil or Very Mad  Rehaan should only play cupid for Sahil... ( sounding like a Phangurl) .... I'm impressed by KVB's  acting ...
 hppy they never got of the ground wit zoya asad ayan triangle maybe they think to attempt it again...but in the time frame they have can they really show rehaan in love wit sanam??? KVB has done ok in the couple of episodes I have seen...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-29, 22:47

Revisiting that triangle was at the back of my mind. The funny thing is though that Ayaan never showed any romantic notions towards Zoya. The kind of vibes they gave off was purely a friendship one. 

Rehaan and Sanam have never shown romantic notions before. If they decide to really try that, it would be a forced pairing. Totally something that would leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-30, 05:56

slmu wrote:Nice review Sabi.. it seems to be a case of who is going to blink first. Has to be Ahil because Sanam would not think she has any right to aspire to his level

H ha ha ... Aap Pahela chal raha hai ... But I have to hand it to KVB... He is awesome as confused , obsessed , frustrated Aahil Raja Ibrahim.  hpee 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-06-30, 06:00

Trinidream wrote:Revisiting that triangle was at the back of my mind. The funny thing is though that Ayaan never showed any romantic notions towards Zoya. The kind of vibes they gave off was purely a friendship one. 

Rehaan and Sanam have never shown romantic notions before. If they decide to really try that, it would be a forced pairing. Totally something that would leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

I agree with you .... Let him be the cupid and not the third wheel ... KVB is awesome ... I love his acting ... SJ looks confused ... Which is working right now ... But I used to love Zoya ... One of my ALLL time fav characters ... Oh well ... All good things must come to an end... Thanks Danielle .

** I am away this week ... Will come back to read your posts and catch up with you  long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-06-30, 07:57

Shesherkobita wrote:
Trinidream wrote:Revisiting that triangle was at the back of my mind. The funny thing is though that Ayaan never showed any romantic notions towards Zoya. The kind of vibes they gave off was purely a friendship one. 

I agree with you .... Let him be the cupid and not the third wheel ... KVB is awesome ... I love his acting ... SJ looks confused ... Which is working right now ... But I used to love Zoya ... One of my ALLL time fav characters ... Oh well ... All good things must come to an end... Thanks Danielle .

** I am away this week ... Will come back to read your posts and catch up with you  long hug
I am keeping myself in a denial bubble right now. I have watched soaps too long to think my first fave couple, Zoya and Asad are dead. I will only come out of that bubble and the key character to this story, returns and reveals what she knows. Seher is the missing factor and i'm still theorizing how Seher got away and maybe Zoya and Asad being alive. As i've said before, in soap world, characters are killed and then brought back to life to suit the storyline. I have no idea what is in the writers thoughts but I know in other soaps, actresses have played double and triple roles. 

Anyway just me in my Zoya/Asad bubble.

But yes, I want Rehaan as a friend.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-30, 11:20

there was talk and rumours of them going down the triangle but I think dip in trp and also outrage among on line fans held there hand...

i also hope that rehaan stays as a friend...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-01, 01:21

I think they are trying a triangle.. Didnt like Rehaan staring at Sanam...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum