Latest topics

The other side of the coin.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The other side of the coin.......

Post by Brishti22 on 2014-06-29, 12:11

Folks,
We all are very very frustrated towards PH……Why not???They have made a woman so low…..that she has played with others’ emotions on such a sensitive issue like ra*e…& has accused a gentle & dignified person like TM……
So, in this case…anger, frustration, disgust, hatred….All these reactions are naturally expected from the fans……
But I would like to remind you all that there are two side of coins…..
Yes…….I agree that Shehnaaz has done a great crime to  accuse TM for molesting her……It’s surely a very cheap & dirty act of Shehnaaz….
But just try to understand her situation for once……She is a Mughal Princess….Luxary is her  right…….But due to circumstances she is forced to live a poor girl’s life…..so….when the truth comes infront of her…Anger,jealousy is very common…….moreover…she thinks that Jalal has prisoned her mother for years & She also knows about the will of Humayun about throne of Delhi…..
So, in this case….immense rage & hatred towards Jalal is very natural…..
But surely……her ways to get this is very very wrong…….& I admit it….but it’s a request.just for a once……try to understand Shehnaaz’s situation also..she is also helpless…….she doesn’t know about what she is doing right now……
PS—don’t think it’s my POV……..because I am totally a blind Akdha fan……It’s my friend Kasturi’s POV……I liked it.so sharing it with you.somehow I also agree with it……..Please share your views…..

But when I asked her about some good in MC character…….she just remained silent for sometime & then spoke slowly…….”It’s just useless to speak about that old witch!!!!!!” hppy  hppy 

Brishti22
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: The other side of the coin.......

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-06-29, 12:17

Thanks for sharing kasturi's POV .... . But please ask Kasturi  the latest  news about her sis Sanchu !!....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum