Latest topics

TB Article: Shagun To Create Difference Amid Raman & Ishita In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TB Article: Shagun To Create Difference Amid Raman & Ishita In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-06-30, 20:16

In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein we had seen that Shagun and Param recall about the incidents related to Madhavi’s accident. Ruhi informs Ishita that the car involved in Madhavi’s accident belonged to Aditya. Raman vents his anger on Ruhi. Ruhi becomes upset by the same. Ishita convinces Ruhi to apologise to Raman. Raman enquires Shagun about Aditya. He decides to tell Ishita that Shagun was responsible for Madhavi’s accident. However, Shagun stops him. Ishita reads Shagun’s message from Raman’s mobile and suspects that he is hiding something from her.

Raman also feel guilty to not tell truth to the family event thought they all trust at him blindly.While Ishita feel Raman is hiding something from her and family.

So , Shagun took advantage of this situation and request Raman to save her for Aditya’s sake.Raman decided to tell about it to Ishita but Shagun stopped him.Now, Ishita will come to know about Shagun’s truth and will also feel bad that Raman hide it from her.

Source further adds that Raman will come to know that Aditya was behind Amma’s accident….

Will Ishita forgives Raman or this revelation will make difference between them.

Source: TELLYBUZZ

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: TB Article: Shagun To Create Difference Amid Raman & Ishita In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-06-30, 20:19

Thanks Hooked

Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: TB Article: Shagun To Create Difference Amid Raman & Ishita In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-06-30, 20:26

I know Shanthi...more horrors await us...  No 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Smily on 2014-06-30, 20:40

Bakwas track dragging too much

Smily
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-30, 20:46

Agree totally Smily! But maybe this is needed so that Raman can finally bury his past and move on with Ishu...trying to look at the bright side of things..  confused 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-30, 20:56

yaar, raman shouldn't need anything to let go off the past, ishu did more than enough for him and this guy has done nothing but insulted shagun and never trusted her, so why this nonsensical track now?  Rolling Eyes 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-30, 21:03

I agree Chits...but just trying to find some kind of logic!  hppy 
Ok..so just hear me out...
Raman's intense hatred for Shagun is actually just a corruption of his extreme love for her. Ishita told him to behave politely with Shagun and just because he did it does not mean that he can let go of all his hate(actually the remnants of his love) for her. This track will make him go through a lot of pain when he is caught between his past and newly forming present. Eventually, his present will win and his past will cease to have any kind of hold on him.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-30, 21:05

hppy  hppy I was right this was the reason behind tho sudden interest in Adi education

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-30, 21:12

hooked wrote:I agree Chits...but just trying to find some kind of logic!  hppy 
Raman's intense hatred for Shagun is actually just a corruption of his extreme love for her. Ishita told him to behave politely with Shagun and just because he did it does not mean that he can let go of all his hate(actually the remnants of his love) for her. This track will make him go through a lot of pain when he is caught between his past and newly forming present. Eventually, his present will win and his past will cease to have any kind of hold on him.

Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-06-30, 21:12

sarra0 wrote:hppy  hppy I was right this was the reason behind tho sudden interest in Adi education

hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-30, 21:17

sarra0 wrote:hppy  hppy I was right this was the reason behind tho sudden interest in Adi education

Thumbsup , adi is the coolest of the lot, he doesn't seem to be affected at all by the fact that he almost got someone killed

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-30, 21:23

wah wah wah  Clap love your thought process, but, he's been caught up in the past from the beginning of the show, all they have to do now is push him out of that..........for that they had this rubber band jaisi track and poor adi is now the culprit  scratch , anyways, let's see the anguish of raman being torn apart like phati sadee  hppy 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-30, 21:27

chitmanas wrote:

Thumbsup , adi is the coolest of the lot, he doesn't seem to be affected at all by the fact that he almost got someone killed
i know! it's utterly ridic. i mean you can't just switch on or off your anguish, especially if you're a 11-12 yr old kid.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-06-30, 21:29

chitmanas wrote:

wah wah wah  Clap love your thought process, but, he's been caught up in the past from the beginning of the show, all they have to do now is push him out of that..........for that they had this rubber band jaisi track and poor adi is now the culprit  scratch , anyways, let's see the anguish of raman being torn apart like phati sadee  hppy 
i was thinking abt this.. Raman is slowly coming out of it. at first he fell for adi+ shagun's emo atyachar during holi. then he emerged stronger and handled the shravan-adi school case quite well. now this has come. it's a tougher test. so hopefully he'll defeat this monster and realise his love for ishu in the process...
as they say, hope makes the world go around.  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-30, 22:09

hooked wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

i was thinking abt this.. Raman is slowly coming out of it. at first he fell for adi+ shagun's emo atyachar during holi. then he emerged stronger and handled the shravan-adi school case quite well. now this has come. it's a tougher test. so hopefully he'll defeat this monster and realise his love for ishu in the process...
as they say, hope makes the world go around.  hppy 

awwww, you used the word HOPE yaar......... i've a weakness for it  hppy , toh chalo dekhte hai raman ki 'torn apart shirtwa ki story'

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-30, 22:15

chitmanas wrote:

forgive him for the sin he has committed...he didn't know he had done it until recently... hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-06-30, 22:19

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

forgive him for the sin he has committed...he didn't know he had done it until recently... hppy

ROFL ROFL ROFL , you mean until Cbheejs decided to make him the culprit, koi nahin, toh hum uss ke maafi ke liye din raat pray karenge  peace

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-06-30, 22:32

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL , you mean until Cbheejs decided to make him the culprit, koi nahin, toh hum uss ke maafi ke liye din raat pray karenge  peace
eggaaactly...maasoom nadaan bacha was going about his business and all of a sudden this ilzaam slammed im to him  hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum