Latest topics

Watching Qubool Hai Now. Can I start by saying WOW!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching Qubool Hai Now. Can I start by saying WOW!!

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-01, 02:47

Sorry I could not help but posting about what I just saw. OMG!! Sanam and Ahil. Aren't they just the most amazing couple. Their chemistry just lights up the screen. Sanam comes running breathlessly to fill his majesty's glass. He keeps saying more and more. She puts in the last block and it spills. He gets upset. I really thought he was going to get up and slap her. Instead he threw the glass in the pool and still angry he pulls Sanam to him. You could tell it's not about the ice or her spilling his drink.. but his feelings for her is making him goo crazy. He does not understand them as he has never had feelings for anyone before. She is shocked by his behaviour. I felt sorry for her. You could tell she's literally scared. She can't think of her romantic feelings for him right now. 
"Why can't you just understand? Why can't you just understand? Huh?"
WOW!! the way he said it. He was pleading with her. Karanvir you did really well. I felt my heart breaking for him. He wants her to love him too. He wants her to say it, to show it. He wants a response of love. His soul is tearing apart. If he pulls her any closer, he'd kiss her. He wants to kiss her. It is plastered all over his face. You could tell he was going to say, "Sanam, I love you." Had to be.. his eyes spoke for themselves. Of course right now Sanam is not a mind reader. 

Anyway, He changes his mind and tells her to leave. He's on the breaking point and continues to yell at her to leave. She runs and is crying. He bends over in tears. This part broke my heart. He loves her soo much, and cannot express it, he does not know how to handle it. She is running and crying. Surbhi, amazing job. I wanted to cry for Sanam. Poor girl has no idea why she is being treated like this. 

She continues to run and stumbles upon Rehaan. She does not have to say much. He sees her tears, then sees Ahil in a state with a bottle in his hand. 
Rehan goes to Tanveer. It seems Rehaan knows that Ahil and Sanam are in love with each other but recent circumstances are preventing them from being with each other. 

Sanam is praying for guidance and Rehan enters. Guys I watched their scenes. You know what it reminds me of? Zoya and Haider. I'm not getting any romantic vibes from them. Ahil watching on jealously reminds me of Humaira when she used to see Zoya and Haider talking or even a hug. But when Ahil saw them talking and Sanam put her hand on Rehan's shoulder, Ahil was like a raging Bull. 

I like how Rehan told her that if the Lord wanted her to stay then it was for good things. Yes.. for Sanam and Ahil to find unconditional love with each other. 

Onto Nida. She is such a fool. She has no idea whom she is dealing with. It's interesting though as here we have Ahil's fiance on one end and Ahil's mom on the other, and both battling for the money. There is NO WAY that Tanveer is going to let her get away with it. Especially after the preview for tomorrow's eppy. The insults involving the lehengas that Tanveer was choosing. Nida does not seem to have a lock for her mouth.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching Qubool Hai Now. Can I start by saying WOW!!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 03:42

i liked how they did it...he kept saying more she kept putting one in until it went one to far... they were talking at cross purposes...ahil wanted her to understand...instead it was a case of does everything have to b explained to u...he is desperate for her to get it... and then he wanted her out of sight where he would not b tortured any more...

for me they were overtures of romance, feelings to start...they way he wiped her tears and then outside when he came to her he looked at and was lost in her while she was rambling on...u had wind playing wit there hair, then her dupatta got caught on his watch...these r all signs of falling in love in serials...

seriously nida taunting the fact that tanu can not c?? really never mind decency but u know how attached Ahil is to her and u still cant resist????

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-01, 04:51

When the dupatta got caught got caught, it did not look romantic to me. It reminded me of when Zoya almost fell and Ayaan held her. Sorry, did not see any romance between Sanam and Rehan. 

Nida is so foolish. One minute she is saying that she does not want him a momma's boy and will insist to him he stop paying such close attention to his mom, now she;s after the money and insulting tanveer. Big mistake.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 11:26

for me they r laying the foundation of romance...and it wasnt from both side but just from Rehaan...it was the look on his face that looked more then just friendship...they may make nothing out of it but if they change there mind for a track like that there has at least been some interactions...

nida is stupid...they have kept her in the dar about the reasoning which would also mean that they r not going to protect their assets...nida will not have seen tanu in action she will soon enough...so wat is the relation and angle of those who called her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-01, 14:15

sarra0 wrote:for me they r laying the foundation of romance...and it wasnt from both side but just from Rehaan...it was the look on his face that looked more then just friendship...they may make nothing out of it but if they change there mind for a track like that there has at least been some interactions...

nida is stupid...they have kept her in the dar about the reasoning which would also mean that they r not going to protect their assets...nida will not have seen tanu in action she will soon enough...so wat is the relation and angle of those who called her...
I know, weird huh. Could tanveer be the one who told them to call? Even if so, she had no idea that Nida was her match.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 14:25

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:for me they r laying the foundation of romance...and it wasnt from both side but just from Rehaan...it was the look on his face that looked more then just friendship...they may make nothing out of it but if they change there mind for a track like that there has at least been some interactions...

I know, weird huh. Could tanveer be the one who told them to call? Even if so, she had no idea that Nida was her match.
after being in prison so long I wouldn't have thought she would know who his friends r or how to contact them...but stranger tings have happened...i am wondering if the two that called her r her family...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-01, 15:12

I watch Qubool Hain once in a while......now I feel like watching it daily all thanks to Ahil's act yesterday.....That sad desperation in his eyes, in his voice when he tells Sanam "Why can't you just understand? Why can't you just understand? Huh?" was simply amazing

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 15:17

shobita wrote:I watch Qubool Hain once in a while......now I feel like watching it daily all thanks to Ahil's act yesterday.....That sad desperation in his eyes, in his voice when he tells Sanam "Why can't you just understand? Why can't you just understand? Huh?" was simply amazing
it is the first time I am seeing his acting and I like it...he has that tone and desperation and helpnessless comes thru...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-01, 17:45

sarra0 wrote:
shobita wrote:I watch Qubool Hain once in a while......now I feel like watching it daily all thanks to Ahil's act yesterday.....That sad desperation in his eyes, in his voice when he tells Sanam "Why can't you just understand? Why can't you just understand? Huh?" was simply amazing
it is the first time I am seeing his acting and I like it...he has that tone and desperation and helpnessless comes thru...
 Me too...loved that scene and the acting too

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 18:06

shobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
 Me too...loved that scene and the acting too
 Clap and thinking about more such scenes to come...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum