Latest topics

Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 13:32

There have been a lot of speculations going over the culprit in Balaji Telefilms’ Yeh Hai Mohabbatein on Star Plus.First Mihir was suspected than Shagun admitted that she is behind the accident of Mrs. Iyer.

As per current track,Romi pretends to be sick. Ishita decides to meet Ruhi, and visits her school. She sees Raman and Shagun together, and enquires him about his whereabouts. Shagun notices Ishita. She asks Raman to tighten her seat belt with an intention of creating differences between him and Ishita.

Shagun try to exploit Raman’s feelings through their son Aditya. Shagun has realized that she can now use Aditya well and thus once again try to create a rift between Ishita and Raman through their son Aaditya.

We already reported in our earlier article that Raman will come to know that Adi was behind this accident .

So as per our source in it’s upcoming episode Aditya will confess his crime in front of Raman leaving Raman shocked and shattered. Raman will be in dilemma as we know Raman weakness is his love for his son Aditya.

Source informed that Raman will try to cover up his crime in front of Ishita and his family members….

Will Ishita forgives Raman or this revelation will make difference between them.

SOURCE: Telly Express

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 13:43

Thanks Hookie
same news given by Telly chakkar 


'The culprit Adi' to confess his crime in front of Raman in Ye Hai Mohabbatein!
The speculation over the culprit now ends as Adi will soon be seen confessing his crime in front of Raman in Star Plus’ popular show Ye Hai Mohabbatein.


There have been a lot of speculations going over the culprit in Balaji Telefilms' Ye Hai Mohabbateinon Star Plus.


The ongoing tracks have showed us that Shagun has admitted that she is behind the accident of Mrs. Iyer and a lot of emotional drama is going on between Raman and Shagun. This story has a big twist in the tale. Among so many characters of the show, speculations were also going over Adi but Shaugn's confession have made the audience believe that she is the culprit behind the accident which happened with the car of Adi.


Our source says, "The culprit is none other than Adi. The blame of which is being taken by Sahgun (Anita Hassanandani) upon herself. Further, Adi will confess his crime in front of  Raman leaving Raman (Karan Patel) shocked and shattered. Eventually, Raman whose weakness is his love for his son Adi will try to cover up his crime in front of Ishita and everyone."


When contacted Gautam Ahuja aka Adi he refused to comment saying, "I can't reveal anything about it."


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 13:57; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 13:45

More torture awaits us, Manu!  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 13:58

hooked wrote:More torture awaits us, Manu!  Shocked 
telly chakkar gave the same news Rikhia

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 14:01

Thanks Manu! So what is Raman going to do now? Protect his bigra huya beta or try to discipline him?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 14:03

hooked wrote:Thanks Manu! So what is Raman going to do now? Protect his bigra huya beta or try to discipline him?
I am sure Ishita and her jeeja will help Raman sudharofy his bigdaa huvaa bata ...
 Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 14:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Manu! So what is Raman going to do now? Protect his bigra huya beta or try to discipline him?
I am sure Ishita and her jeeja will help Raman sudharofy his bigdaa huvaa bata ...
 Clap
you think? the way things are going, it seems like Raman is going to become another Sakshi Goenka (Ek Hasina Thi)....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 14:13

protect him to begin wit until he feels guilty and ishita discovers the truth

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 14:14

yeah...Raman isn't as intelligent as Sakshi. it won't take much effort from ishu to break him!!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 14:17

sarra0 wrote:protect him to begin wit until he feels guilty and ishita discovers the truth
Ishita is the SP mahaan bahu .. all should remember .. she will deffo have major role to play 
 Thumbsup  Frnds chatting

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 14:19

yeah..of late raman was doing too much and coming across as too responsible...so obviously he had to be taken a couple of notches down and now ishu's mahaanta will be on the rise!  ROFL 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 14:20

hooked wrote:yeah...Raman isn't as intelligent as Sakshi. it won't take much effort from ishu to break him!!!  hppy 
intelligent??? sakshi is cold blooded...at least adi is young but the things sakshi covers up she has no conscious...raman has a moral compass

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 14:20

hooked wrote:yeah..of late raman was doing too much and coming across as too responsible...so obviously he had to be taken a couple of notches down and now ishu's mahaanta will be on the rise!  ROFL 
but some how we dont curse Ishu's mahaantaa as much we cursedJodha's mahaantaa 
 hppy  Frnds chatting

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 14:24

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:yeah...Raman isn't as intelligent as Sakshi. it won't take much effort from ishu to break him!!!  hppy 
intelligent??? sakshi is cold blooded...at least adi is young but the things sakshi covers up she has no conscious...raman has a moral compass
well, sakshi must have started somewhere...first protecting Shaurya from what she saw as small mistakes and then finally leading up to R*pe....and yes, i admit raman does have a moral compass but somehow it has been clouded after this shagun related revelation. hopefully he''ll find his bearings soon....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 14:28

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:yeah..of late raman was doing too much and coming across as too responsible...so obviously he had to be taken a couple of notches down and now ishu's mahaanta will be on the rise!  ROFL 
but some how we dont curse Ishu's mahaantaa as much we cursedJodha's mahaantaa 
 hppy  Frnds chatting
we always find a reason to excuse characters that we love.... ROFL and I love Ishu! Also she is as realistic as possible within a telly soap.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 14:34

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:yeah...Raman isn't as intelligent as Sakshi. it won't take much effort from ishu to break him!!!  hppy 
intelligent??? sakshi is cold blooded...at least adi is young but the things sakshi covers up she has no conscious...raman has a moral compass
well, sakshi must have started somewhere...first protecting Shaurya from what she saw as small mistakes and then finally leading up to R*pe....and yes, i admit raman does have a moral compass but somehow it has been clouded after this shagun related revelation. hopefully he''ll find his bearings soon....
sakshi is intelligent I don't deny that but also cold blooded to cover up that kind of crime...she would have started wit small incidents and it led to this...if they had stopped him at small things it would not have hot so far... 

raman brings his own compass on path and now ishita will also help

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 14:42

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:yeah..of late raman was doing too much and coming across as too responsible...so obviously he had to be taken a couple of notches down and now ishu's mahaanta will be on the rise!  ROFL 
but some how we dont curse Ishu's mahaantaa as much we cursedJodha's mahaantaa 
 hppy  Frnds chatting
we always find a reason to excuse characters that we love.... ROFL and I love Ishu! Also she is as realistic as possible within a telly soap.
The most realistic soap currently .. I will agree 

 lazee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 14:48

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:yeah..of late raman was doing too much and coming across as too responsible...so obviously he had to be taken a couple of notches down and now ishu's mahaanta will be on the rise!  ROFL 
but some how we dont curse Ishu's mahaantaa as much we cursedJodha's mahaantaa 
 hppy  Frnds chatting
i do when it gets to much...like her going into adi house even thou raman told her to stay in the car  hppy lecture wise her can b funny and most importantly raman gives as good as he gets  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 15:15

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:yeah...Raman isn't as intelligent as Sakshi. it won't take much effort from ishu to break him!!!  hppy 
intelligent??? sakshi is cold blooded...at least adi is young but the things sakshi covers up she has no conscious...raman has a moral compass
well, sakshi must have started somewhere...first protecting Shaurya from what she saw as small mistakes and then finally leading up to R*pe....and yes, i admit raman does have a moral compass but somehow it has been clouded after this shagun related revelation. hopefully he''ll find his bearings soon....
sakshi is intelligent I don't deny that but also cold blooded to cover up that kind of crime...she would have started wit small incidents and it led to this...if they had stopped him at small things it would not have hot so far... 

raman brings his own compass on path and now ishita will also help
 Clap 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 16:34

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:yeah..of late raman was doing too much and coming across as too responsible...so obviously he had to be taken a couple of notches down and now ishu's mahaanta will be on the rise!  ROFL 
but some how we dont curse Ishu's mahaantaa as much we cursedJodha's mahaantaa 
 hppy  Frnds chatting
i do when it gets to much...like her going into adi house even thou raman told her to stay in the car  hppy lecture wise her can b funny and most importantly raman gives as good as he gets  hppy
Yes actually you may be right Sarra ....
 hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 18:14

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:yeah..of late raman was doing too much and coming across as too responsible...so obviously he had to be taken a couple of notches down and now ishu's mahaanta will be on the rise!  ROFL 
but some how we dont curse Ishu's mahaantaa as much we cursedJodha's mahaantaa 
 hppy  Frnds chatting
i do when it gets to much...like her going into adi house even thou raman told her to stay in the car  hppy lecture wise her can b funny and most importantly raman gives as good as he gets  hppy
Yes actually you may be right Sarra ....
 hppy
he may not admit it but woh bhi bashan kamaal ka deyta hai

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 18:35

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
but some how we dont curse Ishu's mahaantaa as much we cursedJodha's mahaantaa 
 hppy  Frnds chatting
i do when it gets to much...like her going into adi house even thou raman told her to stay in the car  hppy lecture wise her can b funny and most importantly raman gives as good as he gets  hppy
Yes actually you may be right Sarra ....
 hppy
he may not admit it but woh bhi bashan kamaal ka deyta hai
Very true. The KB in RKB stands for King of Bhashans actually!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-01, 20:21

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
i do when it gets to much...like her going into adi house even thou raman told her to stay in the car  hppy lecture wise her can b funny and most importantly raman gives as good as he gets  hppy
Yes actually you may be right Sarra ....
 hppy
he may not admit it but woh bhi bashan kamaal ka deyta hai
Very true. The KB in RKB stands for King of Bhashans actually!  hppy 
at least its not king of bajhans  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-07-01, 20:52

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Yes actually you may be right Sarra ....
 hppy
he may not admit it but woh bhi bashan kamaal ka deyta hai
Very true. The KB in RKB stands for King of Bhashans actually!  hppy 
at least its not king of bajhans  hppy
 ROFL ROFL

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-07-01, 20:56

Sigh.. poor Raman

Bet Shagun thought it cool to let Adi drive 

So is she the only one who knows? She told Ashok and Param it was her right?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Telly Express: Aditya To Confess His Crime In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:23


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum