Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 19:33

The episode begins with ....Jodha sleeping on the bed in her hojra  ..its early morning and has a night mare about Jalal regretting his decision at DEK ...and discussing the same with her regretfulle .. about how his decision was hurting him ..

Jo rises from bed .. Lights the diya placed before kanha ..but it refuses to light up ..
Jo laments that the storm has subsided but why is the lamp not lighting up ....she wondes if this was sign form HIM that something was really amiss  She prays to the lord to prevent any wrong to innocent while protecting Shehenaz 
She goes out with puja thali prays to Tulsi  maa watches jalal practicing his weapons .. Its a spear this time .. Jo goes to him .. He stops in the midst of his practice ... Hands over his weapon .. Washes his hands and face .. Then accepts prasad from Jo .. ... Jo wishes to speak to him but he is not in mood to listen  to her ..

Jalal goes off to DEK for Todermal's decision of punishment ..
while Jo prays to kanha for preventing any wrong decision 
Adham and Maham are happy that one of jalal's suporters was out of their way and also this incident had created  a rift between Jo and Jalal .. Soon Jo too  will be out of their way !!

They also decide to remain silent on their plans to support Maha chu to overthrow Jalal from Agra 
At Kabul Maha chuchak  is addressing her troops and preparing them for attack Agra and over throw Jalal and become Mallika E Hind ....
Her ministers support her ..
In the prison Todermal is hopeful,that he is honest and truthful andhopes shehenaaz's truth will be revealed soon 
In his hojra jalal is very upset .. He is restless . He is wondering if he had taken wrong decision .. He prays  to Maula to prevent any punishment to any innocent being punished ....
Jodha witnesses Shehenaz acting like a mad woman in presence of a maid who was offering her meal .... and becomes her real self the moment the maid leaves ...
Jo confronts Shehenaaz .. Gives her two tight slaps ..
Shehenaaz then holds jo's hand . Shehenaas twists jo's arm and ties her up . Shehenaaz then reveals her true identity .. 
Nigaar .. Jalal's elder sister .. Chand begum's beti . Humayun's  daughter 

Nigar the princess then reveals her plans to over throw jalal and usurp the throne of Hindustaan ..she wishes to live like a royal and enjoy all the lixuries and pleasures that were rightfully hers . But was denied by Jalal

Little Rahim comes to Jalal in his hojra ..... to complain that Shehenaaz had beheaded her fav baad shah akbar and begum choti ammijaan toys ..
Jalal pacifies him but later wonders what kind of strange behaviour was that on part of shehenaaz why did she behead the badshah begum toys ....
He goes to Shehnaaz's  room .. To find Jodha  gagged and bound and held at the point of her khanjar by Shehenaz ..... he is shocked ...
Jalal accuses her of being ahesaan faramosh .. She was threatening to kill the begum who had been so kind to her.. 

Jodha then reveals that this was Nigar who was his elder sister ..

Then nigar introduces herself .. And reveals of her plans to take over the throne of hindustaan as she was the true heir being elder to him and humayun's daughter

Jalal says he did not know anything anout her being his sister  .. And whereabouts of her mother Chand begum as he too was looking for her ....
Nigar accuses jalal of imprisoning her mother as he was unwilling to give up his throne to his sister Nigar .. ..

Jalal rescues jodha .. And is about to kill Nigar but Jo stops him . Saying he should not kill his elder sister .. Nigar manages to escape in the mean time ..
Jodha then asks him to follow Nigar as she might hurt other members of royal family
Precap for tomorrow ...

Shehenaaz is rushing towards Rahim playing in angoor baag ... Jalal runs after her .. Orders his soldiers to capture. Nigar ... Jalal and. His soldiers are about to capture Nigar but she holds the khanjar at Rahim and threatens to kill him if she was captured or hurt
Jalal freezes in his tracks  with shock Jodha is stunned ....Nigar rides out of the fort on a horse with Rahim as her human sheild  !!


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 22:28; edited 9 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 20:17

Finally shehenaaz revealed her true self !!


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 21:01; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-01, 20:37

Holy shit No why on earth did jodha stopped jalal. Evil or Very Mad this track would have ended today itself and ekta please no more of this mahachuchak No its seriouly so irritating to watch her. Her age is to color her hair not to marry up that cute innocent boy! Evil or Very Mad and thank you sumana for this extra spicey fresh fresh episode long hug

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 177
Join date : 2014-05-04
Location : Shillong

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 20:52

Illeana** wrote:Holy shit    No    why on earth did jodha stopped jalal.    Evil or Very Mad    this track would have ended today itself and ekta please no more of this mahachuchak    No    its seriouly so irritating to watch her. Her age is to color her hair not to marry up that cute innocent boy!   Evil or Very Mad    and thank you sumana for this extra spicey fresh fresh episode    long hug


Illeana !!
Hugs my dear !
 long hug 
Yes it extra spicey .. And happening episode ..
I too hated Jodha for preventing Jalal and starting her bhashan right then ufff !!...when he was just about to finish off Nigar right there and then .. How strange for a rajput woman to be so kind to traitors betrayers  Bang  Evil or Very Mad  zipped 
 Bang


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 21:14; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 21:11

I hope now Jalal fights Nigar himself ... We get one good fight scene ...or better still send Todermal to capture Nigar and rescue Rahim


 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-01, 21:21

Very right. Its strange confused maybe she wanted to kill nigar herself so that there is one more peice of *tarif* in her clan ROFL Clap

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 177
Join date : 2014-05-04
Location : Shillong

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-01, 21:22

Very right. Its strange confused maybe she wanted to kill nigar herself so that there is one more peice of *tarif* in her clan ROFL Clap

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 177
Join date : 2014-05-04
Location : Shillong

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 21:26

Illeana** wrote:Very right. Its strange    confused     maybe she wanted to kill nigar herself so that there is one more peice of *tarif* in her clan    ROFL   Clap

You are right .. The creatives are trying their best to give jodha another halo ....
hppy 
Will Nigar join hands with Mahachuchak ??
Or Will jodha , Ruku , will intercept Niger before she can reach Kabul amd fight nigar and rescue Rahim ??

 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-01, 21:49

Manu, thanks for the lovely update long hug 

Maham and he son are so delusional in their evil quest for power and the throne a word of advice to them ‘don’t count your eggs before it hatched’.
It was good for us to see Jalal for once thinking about a decision on his own and showing perplexity for the judgment given.  Jodha on the other hand show to be her inquisitive self as usual and restlessness trying to find inner peace which leads her to discover the real face of the enemy ‘wolf in sheep clothes’. I like the God factor indication which the CV team brought in on both sides after all if  our conscience doesn’t condemn us when we take wrong decision we shall be lead astray all the time.
I earnestly hope it is not an end to this issue and CV team would make Jodha Bang  takes responsibility for a actions and admit she was wrong and ask for forgiveness from Tordamal who she mistakenly wrong due to she herself being a channel used by the enemy. Stopping Jalal from hurting his sister was right though it is morally wrong to lift your hand against your siblings however not everyone is ready to follow this moral decree. Shehnaz at this point had cultivated hatred for Jalal on wrong notion so she feels in a way she is right to take vengeance. When all the misunderstanding is cleared she might regret her actions.

CV team or director Bang  Bang  Bang  this week you editing as been very poor; for instance when Shehnaz turned and was picking the letter it was a good moment for you to at least make Jalal give a signal to Jodha to run to him quickly to make an escape and then Shehnaz would be seen as losing her grip on Jodha as a ground to run off but you made your leads both dumb standing there doing nothing  this is C- for you and it is about time you guys stop taking us viewers for granted and give us quality picture.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by shobita on 2014-07-01, 22:01

Thanks for the lovely update Sumana  hpee 

You have taken so much effort and it shows.

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 22:12

shobita wrote:Thanks for the lovely update Sumana  hpee 

You have taken so much effort and it shows.

Thanks for the appreciation ... Shobita ...
 long hug  hpee 
I am glad you liked the update

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 22:27

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, thanks for the lovely update long hug 

Maham and he son are so delusional in their evil quest for power and the throne a word of advice to them ‘don’t count your eggs before it hatched’.
It was good for us to see Jalal for once thinking about a decision on his own and showing perplexity for the judgment given.  Jodha on the other hand show to be her inquisitive self as usual and restlessness trying to find inner peace which leads her to discover the real face of the enemy ‘wolf in sheep clothes’. I like the God factor indication which the CV team brought in on both sides after all if  our conscience doesn’t condemn us when we take wrong decision we shall be lead astray all the time.
I earnestly hope it is not an end to this issue and CV team would make Jodha Bang  takes responsibility for a actions and admit she was wrong and ask for forgiveness from Tordamal who she mistakenly wrong due to she herself being a channel used by the enemy. Stopping Jalal from hurting his sister was right though it is morally wrong to lift your hand against your siblings however not everyone is ready to follow this moral decree. Shehnaz at this point had cultivated hatred for Jalal on wrong notion so she feels in a way she is right to take vengeance. When all the misunderstanding is cleared she might regret her actions.

CV team or director Bang  Bang  Bang  this week you editing as been very poor; for instance when Shehnaz turned and was picking the letter it was a good moment for you to at least make Jalal give a signal to Jodha to run to him quickly to make an escape and then Shehnaz would be seen as losing her grip on Jodha as a ground to run off but you made your leads both dumb standing there doing nothing  this is C- for you and it is about time you guys stop taking us viewers for granted and give us quality picture.
What an awesome post Nanayaa ... and I agree with you totally 
 hug1  Thumbsup  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by candy on 2014-07-01, 22:43

manu.. thanks a lot for picture perfect update.. it really helps for those who miss watching like me ..


why did Jo stop jalal .. now till Rahim is rescued Jo will be blamed na.. but but why dint shenaz slap Jo.. i expected tat for Jo slapped her..

i guess this cv team has no idea for next track Tats y dragging this track..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-01, 22:52

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, thanks for the lovely update long hug 

Maham and he son are so delusional in their evil quest for power and the throne a word of advice to them ‘don’t count your eggs before it hatched’.
It was good for us to see Jalal for once thinking about a decision on his own and showing perplexity for the judgment given.  Jodha on the other hand show to be her inquisitive self as usual and restlessness trying to find inner peace which leads her to discover the real face of the enemy ‘wolf in sheep clothes’. I like the God factor indication which the CV team brought in on both sides after all if  our conscience doesn’t condemn us when we take wrong decision we shall be lead astray all the time.
I earnestly hope it is not an end to this issue and CV team would make Jodha Bang  takes responsibility for a actions and admit she was wrong and ask for forgiveness from Tordamal who she mistakenly wrong due to she herself being a channel used by the enemy. Stopping Jalal from hurting his sister was right though it is morally wrong to lift your hand against your siblings however not everyone is ready to follow this moral decree. Shehnaz at this point had cultivated hatred for Jalal on wrong notion so she feels in a way she is right to take vengeance. When all the misunderstanding is cleared she might regret her actions.

CV team or director Bang  Bang  Bang  this week you editing as been very poor; for instance when Shehnaz turned and was picking the letter it was a good moment for you to at least make Jalal give a signal to Jodha to run to him quickly to make an escape and then Shehnaz would be seen as losing her grip on Jodha as a ground to run off but you made your leads both dumb standing there doing nothing  this is C- for you and it is about time you guys stop taking us viewers for granted and give us quality picture.
What an awesome post Nanayaa ... and I agree with you totally 
 hug1  Thumbsup  Thumbsup
Thanks Manu, Candy is so right this CV team  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  I don't know if there has been a change in the writers the being of the Serial was so good but now  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  don't know what to say this is sad

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-01, 23:29

candy wrote:manu.. thanks a lot for picture perfect update.. it really helps for those who miss watching like me ..


why did Jo stop jalal .. now till Rahim is rescued Jo will be blamed na.. but but why dint shenaz slap Jo.. i expected tat for Jo slapped her..

i guess this cv team has no idea for next track Tats y dragging this track..
Candy HUgs yaara .. miss your presence in the forum these days ....
 hpee  long hug 
The firey girl that Nigar is .....I to expected her to slap Jodha back .. that was a blooper on CV's part or may be they don't want their mahaan Jodha to be slapped by this girl ..!!! it reduces her halo naa !!
 hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-02, 00:24

Manu, well now that the match is over I can add this to my displeasure with this CV team. They keep repeating ideas. In Benzir track she run off from a whole Mugual Palace with the queen and now Shehnaz is seen running off on a horse back with Rahim I mean come on what's this Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-07-02, 06:33

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, well now that the match is over I can add this to my displeasure with this CV team. They keep repeating ideas. In Benzir track she run off from a whole Mugual Palace with the queen and now Shehnaz is seen running off on a horse back with Rahim I mean come on what's this Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
I think they're not getting well paid my dear.... That's why they don't even try to please the audience.... hppy 

Or Ekta fires them every week and she's running out of qualified writers.... confused

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 06:47

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, well now that the match is over I can add this to my displeasure with this CV team. They keep repeating ideas. In Benzir track she run off from a whole Mugual Palace with the queen and now Shehnaz is seen running off on a horse back with Rahim I mean come on what's this Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I dont even know if this is from actual history or this is just fictional ideas Nanayaa ....

. How poor is the Moghul army ?? They could not capture/over power one single woman ?? How the hell will they face whole armies ??
 confused confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-02, 07:14

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, well now that the match is over I can add this to my displeasure with this CV team. They keep repeating ideas. In Benzir track she run off from a whole Mugual Palace with the queen and now Shehnaz is seen running off on a horse back with Rahim I mean come on what's this Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I dont even know if this is from actual history or this is just fictional ideas Nanayaa ....

. How poor is the Moghul army ??  They could not capture/over power  one single woman ?? How the hell will they face whole armies ??
 confused confused 
Exactly Manu, Thumbsup  and this is the third time the second one was Sujamal issue when they showed he piled up Mughal soldiers like sardines even if it is fictional get it right  


Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-02, 19:28; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-02, 07:25

Giannita63 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, well now that the match is over I can add this to my displeasure with this CV team. They keep repeating ideas. In Benzir track she run off from a whole Mugual Palace with the queen and now Shehnaz is seen running off on a horse back with Rahim I mean come on what's this Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
I think they're not getting well paid my dear.... That's why they don't even try to please the audience.... hppy 

Or Ekta fires them every week and she's running out of qualified writers.... confused
I don't know how it works if it is a weekly writing or they have a complete script confused  but some errors are for sure, poor dialogues, distorted episodes that doesn't gel, not to talk of illogical  track and poor editing are clear; And the most annoying part is the camera man who keeps zoom on Jalal and Jodha's faces and lips and eyes. I mean what the.... we know Rajat has charming smile already and we know ready that Pari has beautiful eyes Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 08:31

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, well now that the match is over I can add this to my displeasure with this CV team. They keep repeating ideas. In Benzir track she run off from a whole Mugual Palace with the queen and now Shehnaz is seen running off on a horse back with Rahim I mean come on what's this Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I dont even know if this is from actual history or this is just fictional ideas Nanayaa ....

. How poor is the Moghul army ??  They could not capture/over power  one single woman ?? How the hell will they face whole armies ??
 confused confused 
Exactly Manu, Thumbsup  and this is the third time the second one was Sujamal issue when they showed he piled up Mughal soldiers like sardines even if it is fictional get it write   

Absolutely right my dear friend .. Even fiction has to have some kind of logic .. Even cartoon shows like tom and jerry have more logic yaar
 Clap hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-02, 19:31

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, well now that the match is over I can add this to my displeasure with this CV team. They keep repeating ideas. In Benzir track she run off from a whole Mugual Palace with the queen and now Shehnaz is seen running off on a horse back with Rahim I mean come on what's this Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I dont even know if this is from actual history or this is just fictional ideas Nanayaa ....

. How poor is the Moghul army ??  They could not capture/over power  one single woman ?? How the hell will they face whole armies ??
 confused confused 
Exactly Manu, Thumbsup  and this is the third time the second one was Sujamal issue when they showed he piled up Mughal soldiers like sardines even if it is fictional get it right  

Absolutely right my dear friend .. Even fiction has to have some kind of logic .. Even cartoon shows like tom and jerry have more logic yaar
 Clap hppy 
I know Manu, hmm I keep hoping it would get better yet No  No  No

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 19:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

I dont even know if this is from actual history or this is just fictional ideas Nanayaa ....

. How poor is the Moghul army ??  They could not capture/over power  one single woman ?? How the hell will they face whole armies ??
 confused confused 
Exactly Manu, Thumbsup  and this is the third time the second one was Sujamal issue when they showed he piled up Mughal soldiers like sardines even if it is fictional get it right  

Absolutely right my dear friend .. Even fiction has to have some kind of logic .. Even cartoon shows like tom and jerry have more logic yaar
 Clap hppy 
I know Manu, hmm I keep hoping it would get better yet No  No  No
let us see whether they allow Nigar to get away with Salim or capture her !!
 Frnds chatting  Frnds chatting

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 01Jul14 "Nigar kidnaps Rahim"

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum