Latest topics

"Brothers" go head to head and Foolish Nida

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Brothers" go head to head and Foolish Nida

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-02, 03:10

Firstly, it was interesting seeing Rehan and Ahil going head to head on love. 
Now come on, I don't think Ahil is blind. He saw Rehan with Sanam, smiling and chatting, enjoying her company, and he got jealous. I'm sure he knows Rehan was dreaming about Sanam, he had too know. 
What was interesting too, was Ahil seems to be challenging Rehan about love. 

Then we go on to Nida. How stupid could she be? You are in your mother in law to be house and you are publicly criticising her. Has she no respect? I know at first in Tanveer's mind, she did feel insulted, but then she knows once everything is in her control, Nida will probably be thrown the brunt of the punishment. When she finds out azhar's parents were involved, worst yet. 

But Nida maybe stupid but not blind. She saw Ahil and Sanam looking at each other. She saw the love and passion they are feeling for each other. She realises she has competition. 

I have been watching promos, and spoiler pics/videos. At the end of the day we know Ahil has to marry within the next two weeks. We know he marries Sanam. But, I am thinking still that Sanam and Ahil do not marry in Tanveer's presence. I'm reminded of the fact that during the wedding ceremony, the priest would ask for her father's name. I doubt the writers will reveal her true identity so soon. So, to keep it hidden, they marry privately. 

As we know Ahil is supposed to reveal his feelings to Sanam. Possibly he also proposes to her. He tells her he cannot marry Nida. They decide to marry and perhaps calls Dilshad and Haya to act as witnesses. Maybe Rehan is asked to meet them too. 
Rehan, seeing Ahil so happy covers his feelings and disappointment, wants to support his friend and agrees to witness the ceremony.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: "Brothers" go head to head and Foolish Nida

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 05:02

nida thinks she has tanu over a barrel...she needs to rethink that...tanu has more bodied then she could imagine...tanu still plays the cards well...how she knew aahil will come at that exact moment and show nida her place...

there was a shot when both aahil and rehan have there backs facing each other when they said lets c wat our love story brings...this could cause problems between the two and separate them and could tip rehan to turn a grey shade...

does the priest ask for the fathers name??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-02, 05:51

Normally in the weddings we've seen.. zoya/asad, haider/humiera.. they did... so i'm guessing they'll do the same for sanam/ahil... it's a wait and see at this point.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 11:43

hppy  hppy i saw the asad amd zoya wedding but paid no attention to that...thanks...so another thing to keep hidden from tanu...do u think if she had no choice she would get sanam married to aahil even knowing the surname?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-02, 14:13

I think if she was present at the wedding, and heard the priest asking Sanam the question and she replies, I think she maybe shocked and say stop. I don't think that secret is going to be revealed so soon.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-02, 16:57

Hope Sanam's identity is not revealed to Tanveer.. 

Nice post Trinidream.. I also feel Rehan is going to become negative afterall he is Tanveer's son...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart on 2014-07-03, 00:53

Trinidream wrote:Firstly, it was interesting seeing Rehan and Ahil going head to head on love. 
Now come on, I don't think Ahil is blind. He saw Rehan with Sanam, smiling and chatting, enjoying her company, and he got jealous. I'm sure he knows Rehan was dreaming about Sanam, he had too know. 
What was interesting too, was Ahil seems to be challenging Rehan about love. 

Then we go on to Nida. How stupid could she be? You are in your mother in law to be house and you are publicly criticising her. Has she no respect? I know at first in Tanveer's mind, she did feel insulted, but then she knows once everything is in her control, Nida will probably be thrown the brunt of the punishment. When she finds out azhar's parents were involved, worst yet. 

But Nida maybe stupid but not blind. She saw Ahil and Sanam looking at each other. She saw the love and passion they are feeling for each other. She realises she has competition. 

I have been watching promos, and spoiler pics/videos. At the end of the day we know Ahil has to marry within the next two weeks. We know he marries Sanam. But, I am thinking still that Sanam and Ahil do not marry in Tanveer's presence. I'm reminded of the fact that during the wedding ceremony, the priest would ask for her father's name. I doubt the writers will reveal her true identity so soon. So, to keep it hidden, they marry privately. 

As we know Ahil is supposed to reveal his feelings to Sanam. Possibly he also proposes to her. He tells her he cannot marry Nida. They decide to marry and perhaps calls Dilshad and Haya to act as witnesses. Maybe Rehan is asked to meet them too. 
Rehan, seeing Ahil so happy covers his feelings and disappointment, wants to support his friend and agrees to witness the ceremony.
S DEAR!!!
UR JUDGEMENTS R REALLY ACCEPTABLE!!!! hpee

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-07-03, 02:21

Nice post trini.....:)

I think for Rehan to be negative ..the reason has to be more stronger than just losing Sanam's love........

I hope he doesn't turn out to be negative....as Rehan is Tanveer's only weak point.

It would be interesting to see Rehan act in a negative way.....and later revealed that he was never....Wink my mentors moment

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum