Latest topics

Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by trintring on 2014-07-02, 17:01

oh it went through generation leap as well??? Atleast they have enough time to tie all the loose ends and wrap it up properly for fans.

I'm guessing that show featuring HC is happening then? Who is the girl?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 17:38

trintring wrote:oh it went through generation leap as well??? Atleast they have enough time to tie all the loose ends and wrap it up properly for fans.

I'm guessing that show featuring HC is happening then? Who is the girl?
trinwa long time...two rumours one is that it is jennifer winget...other is that it will b a new face...take your pick

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 17:39

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
jarian28 wrote:
HI tants

But that sony show kinshuk if I am right was  scrapped because of some differences Is that the one you are talking about and that show was the reason they sidelined QH which never took off and later they returned back to QH which was too late

Yeah I go with tants it is a fact and QH was set to go off air before leap ,probably they were waiting for contract to end


Donno about Kinshuk, Jarian .. But Harshad has been roped in 2 days back and the shooting will start soon.

It again will be a love story based on Zindagi Gulzar hai
i have seen two contradictoy reports re HC one saying he has been finialised and one saying due to money demands he wasnt...
yes, I too had first read tht HC was having monetory issues then came second arti saying all sorted
then I read another after saying all sorted saying its not...oh well not long to wait to find out...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 17:40

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:So it is finally coming to an end.. Just when we were starting to enjoy the scenes between Sanam and Ahil.. Evil or Very Mad
me planning to watch now
mujhe azaadi mil gaye ge...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 17:42

Tanthya wrote: Embarassed  
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
jarian28 wrote:
Never believe This PH actors producers everyone will deny and in a week it will pop up with PH blaming channel and vice versa

ROFL .... We know the chaal of this PH, Don't we? hppy  hppy
every word spoken out of her mouth is gospal especially in ramadan how dare u say differently
I dare cuz Tants apni Kismat khud banati hai , so unafraid of GK
 Shocked since when did u start having delusions of grandeur  Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by trintring on 2014-07-02, 17:54

sarra0 wrote:
trintring wrote:oh it went through generation leap as well??? Atleast they have enough time to tie all the loose ends and wrap it up properly for fans.

I'm guessing that show featuring HC is happening then? Who is the girl?
trinwa long time...two rumours one is that it is jennifer winget...other is that it will b a new face...take your pick
Hugs Sarra... But isn't Saras still running? Or is that boring show ending soon as well?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 18:06

trintring wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
trintring wrote:oh it went through generation leap as well??? Atleast they have enough time to tie all the loose ends and wrap it up properly for fans.

I'm guessing that show featuring HC is happening then? Who is the girl?
trinwa long time...two rumours one is that it is jennifer winget...other is that it will b a new face...take your pick
Hugs Sarra... But isn't Saras still running? Or is that boring show ending soon as well?
i am trying to remember...hear to many things.. 
SP has some new shows coming...it may b ending...4lions wanted both Jennifer and karen but he is shootin for his film...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by slmu on 2014-07-02, 19:11

sarra0 wrote:
trintring wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
trintring wrote:oh it went through generation leap as well??? Atleast they have enough time to tie all the loose ends and wrap it up properly for fans.

I'm guessing that show featuring HC is happening then? Who is the girl?
trinwa long time...two rumours one is that it is jennifer winget...other is that it will b a new face...take your pick
Hugs Sarra... But isn't Saras still running? Or is that boring show ending soon as well?
i am trying to remember...hear to many things.. 
SP has some new shows coming...it may b ending...4lions wanted both Jennifer and karen but he is shootin for his film...

I think rumors of SC ending have been around for a year right?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 19:13

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
trintring wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
trinwa long time...two rumours one is that it is jennifer winget...other is that it will b a new face...take your pick
Hugs Sarra... But isn't Saras still running? Or is that boring show ending soon as well?
i am trying to remember...hear to many things.. 
SP has some new shows coming...it may b ending...4lions wanted both Jennifer and karen but he is shootin for his film...

I think rumors of SC ending have been around for a year right?
yep rumours have been around for a while...just can't remember if it was ever confirmed...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by slmu on 2014-07-02, 19:16

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
trintring wrote:
Hugs Sarra... But isn't Saras still running? Or is that boring show ending soon as well?
i am trying to remember...hear to many things.. 
SP has some new shows coming...it may b ending...4lions wanted both Jennifer and karen but he is shootin for his film...

I think rumors of SC ending have been around for a year right?
yep rumours have been around for a while...just can't remember if it was ever confirmed...

hmm yes.. can't remember it being confirmed either

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai to shut down in August

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:20


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum