Latest topics

Divyanka-Karan selfie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divyanka-Karan selfie

Post by slmu on 2014-07-02, 14:37



*Divyanka

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan selfie

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 14:39

getting a selfie of these two is rare...rare as the hope diamond ...its usually wit shagun...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan selfie

Post by slmu on 2014-07-02, 14:41

sarra0 wrote:getting a selfie of these two is rare...its usually wit shagun...

yes that's very true.. she tweeted that pic saying this is what you fans wanted

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan selfie

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 14:43

he tweeted yesterday saying that then she did...wonder if it was official admin who did it now

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan selfie

Post by slmu on 2014-07-02, 14:44

sarra0 wrote:he tweeted yesterday saying that then she did...wonder if it was official admin who did it now

I missed his tweet.. yes am guessing she has an admin who does the tweeting.. she tweets a lot

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan selfie

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-02, 14:47

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:he tweeted yesterday saying that then she did...wonder if it was official admin who did it now

I missed his tweet.. yes am guessing she has an admin who does the tweeting.. she tweets a lot
something good for fans to c after the going on in the show

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan selfie

Post by slmu on 2014-07-02, 14:54

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:he tweeted yesterday saying that then she did...wonder if it was official admin who did it now

I missed his tweet.. yes am guessing she has an admin who does the tweeting.. she tweets a lot
something good for fans to c after the going on in the show

 hppy  yup

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan selfie

Post by hooked on 2014-07-02, 14:56

Thanks Shanthi!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan selfie

Post by slmu on 2014-07-02, 15:01

hooked wrote:Thanks Shanthi!

 long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka-Karan selfie

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:51


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum