Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 02Jul14 "Nigar takes Jalal for a ride!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 02Jul14 "Nigar takes Jalal for a ride!"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 19:31

The episode begins with .... Nigar running and Jalal following her ... ordering his army after her .. but Niger uses Rahim as human shield .. threatening to kill him if she is confronted ...she kidnaps Rahim on horse back .... out of the fort....she throws Rahim at the palace gates the moment she is out of the palace ...

On the other side of the fort Todermal is being brought in chains for his death penalty

Jo tells Jala to save Todermal from death .. she suggests let the soldiers go after Nigar 

Todermal offers his last prayers ... before facing death penalty .... his wife is distraught .... todermal is tied ..... the cannon is fired at him .....

but in the nick of time Jalal reaches there .. divert the cannon to another side .. Todermal is saved ...

Jalal orders Todermal to be released ..jalal and Jo seek forgiveness from Tods 

Todermal and his wife praise Jodha to the skies .. for saving his life .

At Kabul Chuchak is happily talking to the portrait of Humayun .... apologises that she had to marry again .. that she dreamt of ruling Hindustaan in spite of being born a woman ...
She recalls her argument with Hameeda .. that only the oldest male was the heir to the throne ...

She argued that her ideas and ambitions were different ..
Today her soldiers were ready to attack Agra .. and this was her time to prove her supremacy ..

Maham is paid a visit by Adham ... they discuss their bad times were now near as todermal was saved by Jalal and his decision was reversed as Todermal was proved innocent and nigar was the culprit ... and MA is shocked to learn Rahim has been captured by Nigar
MA is scared that if Nigar  is captured by Jalal the the truth if Nigar would be revealed to him .. MA is scared of the consequences

Jalal is seen searching for his Nigar Apa in the wilderness calling out to her .
Nigar’s soldiers surround Jalal but he fights back and easily overpowers them .. 

Soon Todermal and Atgah join Jalal.. they win easily but Niger apa escapes .. jalal is worried for her safety .... and is surprised to see she was being supported by someone who was providing her armed soldiers to fight against the sultanat !! he wants to get to the bottom of this affair ...  

At Kabul.. Chuchak is playing with a captive white parakeet ... she is getting impatient for the good news ..soon she receives the news that their army had reached Agra for helping Shehezaadi Nigar
Chuchak is happy that soon they would attack Agra and over throw Jalal

At Agra .. jalal shares with Jo that all his childhood he missed his older sibling to play to share childhood .. but now that he met some one ...his elder sis she was full of hatred for him !!
Jo laments that this was all her fault . she seeks forgiveness from jalal

Jalal says that we all should learn from our mistakes ..
Soon Salima comes to meet Jalal and shares with him that chand begum might be alive as was thought by Nigar ..

Jalal too realises the same .... he orders all to collect at DEK for urgent meeting ..

Precap for tomorrow
Jalal orders all forces to join hands to look for Chand begum he wanted CB to be presented before him tonight ..Munim Khan ..Adham khan begin their search 

Jalal along with his trusted ministers are almost near the cave where Chand begum has been hidden by Maham anga ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 20:53; edited 5 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 02Jul14 "Nigar takes Jalal for a ride!"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 20:24

Nigar escapes yet again !! shocking
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-02, 20:35

This show!!! This Showw  Bang  Bang  Bang

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-02, 20:37

What about rahim sumana? Is he saved or she took him with herself? No

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 20:55

Illeana** wrote:What about rahim sumana? Is he saved or she took him with herself?   No
Little Rahim was used by Nigar as human shield.... to get out of the palace  Bang  Bang  Bang .. the moment she was out she threw him mercilessly to the ground and galloped away 
 run  run  run

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-02, 21:12

--sumana13-- wrote:Nigar escapes yet again !! shocking
Manu, hmmm why was Todarmal and his wife were praising Jodha if it is her wrong believe in Shehnaaz that nearly caused him his life Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Anyways thanks for the update.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-02, 21:15

If Adham is the one with Jalal then we  are going to get the King fooled or mislead by his close people again and on and on they drag it until Nigar comes back to war against Agra I guess CV Bang  Bang  Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 21:30

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Nigar escapes yet again !! shocking
Manu, hmmm why was Todarmal and his wife were praising Jodha if it is her wrong believe in Shehnaaz that nearly caused him his life Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Anyways thanks for the update.
everything ultimately boils down to Jodha .. for anything that happens ... who so ever might be responsible .. it is Jodha who alone gets the entire credits ....
all lose credibility of this show ..
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-02, 22:05

Thanks for the update Sumana :)

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 22:13

Nanayaa623 wrote:If Adham is the one with Jalal then we  are going to get the King fooled or mislead by his close people again and on and on they drag it until Nigar comes back to war against Agra I guess CV Bang  Bang  Bang
You are correct .. THAT WAS ADHAM KHAN with jalal .. and I have no doubts that he will mislead Jalal .. ...OR  will he do something  foolish to reveal the real cave ... proving to Maham what a worthless son he was for her  !!
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-02, 22:13

Poor rahim No jodha's mahaanta again praised Bang i dont see any mahaan aatma in her. Even rukaiya supported nigar/shehnaaz (aah what shall i call her) but trusting someone blindly is afoolish act.And why everytime it is Salima who point out some logic in the show ROFL Jalal left being a mere listener and Todarmal's wife reaction when he was about to shoo out is very articial and non convincing Bang there was no sign of fearand tear. Very poor acting. And thank you for the update long hug

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-02, 22:15

Tanthya wrote:This show!!! This Showw  Bang  Bang  Bang
Exactly exactly  Bang  Bang  Bang

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-02, 22:30

thank you manu long hug

Wat the hell.. Todarmal and his wife praises Jo ??!! for what ?? scratch for giving him a prison experience !!!

this cv team is crazy.. dintexpect from todarmal.. Oye cv team spoiled the new guy too.. anyway HB has got two more members in her chorus..

see.. Nigar escaped.. if it would have been Ruks instead of Rahim then she would have digged a well and buried
this Nigar.. i miss Ruksnow hppy

one has to learn from this show creatives tat how to spoil the show to the core so tat even loyal fans would hate watching Bang Bang Bang Bang

No idea of how long will they drag this track. fed up of watching shenaz for more than three months.,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 22:37

shobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:This show!!! This Showw  Bang  Bang  Bang
Exactly exactly  Bang  Bang  Bang
Show has gone to the dogs/cannibalistic animals  of Kabul ...
  zipped  zipped  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-02, 22:38

candy wrote:thank you manu long hug

Wat the hell.. Todarmal and his wife praises Jo ??!! for what ?? scratch for giving him a prison experience !!!

this cv team is crazy.. dintexpect from todarmal.. Oye cv team spoiled the new guy too.. anyway HB has got two more members in her chorus..

see.. Nigar escaped.. if it would have been Ruks instead of Rahim then she would have digged a well and buried

one has to learn from this show creatives tat how to spoil the show to the core so tat even loyal fans would hate watching Bang Bang Bang Bang

No idea of how long will they drag this track. fed up of watching shenaz for more than three months.,
'Candy my dear .. you made me smile with all your points .... I agree with you yaar ...
 long hug  long hug  hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-02, 22:47

Candy @ bold you just reminded me of Arvan and you are so right I am getting irritated by the CV team plots and dialogues. And why is MahaC wearing winter clothes Shocked  Maybe Ruk is on vacation too be patient she will soon come.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-02, 22:58

Illeana** wrote:Poor rahim    No    jodha's mahaanta again praised   Bang     i dont see any mahaan aatma in her. Even rukaiya supported nigar/shehnaaz (aah what shall i call her)  but trusting someone blindly is afoolish act.And why everytime it is Salima who point out some logic in the show    ROFL    Jalal left being a mere listener and Todarmal's wife reaction when he was about to shoo out is very articial and non convincing    Bang     there was no sign of fearand tear. Very poor acting.  And thank you for the update    long hug
Illeana, I second you he was shown being told what to do early on by Jodha too No  No  No  can't the CV team let him act swiftly on his own and let his wives praise him. I understand they I trying to show he is having support from his wives but the rate at which it is going on is tooo much and the King is looking like a crown teenager controlled by women wiser then him. Come on CV team give some balance this is becoming on becoming Bang  Bang  Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-02, 23:42

At least they made Jalal demonstrate care towards Nigar and tell Atgah no harm should come to her that was good Jalal understand she is been misled or exploited by someone and that the misunderstanding need to be addressed first.

Yes,  Jodha was right to defend a poor helpless person to get justice and had no clue she was been fooled until later so under the circumstances the CV team should have rather made Todarmal’s wife dialogues be that of advice from a matured elderly woman/wife to a young woman/wife kinda not to trust blindly and always support her husband and that would have gone down well with us. Anyways Jodha realizing, accepting her mistake  and apologizing was a reaction I was expecting and glad it happened however Jalal left her off the hook too easily. Wink

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-03, 06:18

Nanayaa623 wrote:

Candy @ bold you just reminded me of Arvan and you are so right I am getting irritated by the CV team plots and dialogues. And why is MahaC wearing winter clothes Shocked  Maybe Ruk is on vacation too be patient she will soon come.
Candy I agree with you .. even I am bord of Shehenaaz .. infact I disliked her from day #1
 Bang  Bang 
Nanayaa .Kabul is quite warm in summers .. you are right in pointing out their inappropriate attire 
  confused  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-03, 07:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Candy I agree with you .. even I am bord of Shehenaaz .. infact I disliked her from day #1
 Bang  Bang 
Nanayaa .Kabul is quite warm in summers .. you are right in pointing out their inappropriate attire 
  confused  Thumbsup
Manu, dear I don't even know what date CV team is operating on now which they don't care much about but she looks more like a comedian to me than a fearful warrior what kind of joke is this Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   ROFL 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-03, 13:47

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Bang  Bang 
  confused  Thumbsup
Manu, dear I don't even know what date CV team is operating on now which they don't care much about but she looks more like a comedian to me than a fearful warrior what kind of joke is this Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   ROFL 
I wish they had tried to make Mahachu's costumes more authentic yaar Nanayaa ..I agree she looks cartoonish .. and her animated Parakeet was not needed at all they could have easily hired a real parrot for that short scene ... just like they hire pigeons for Jodha !!..
  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum