Latest topics

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein segt 03Jul14 "Raman, Ruhi, Shagun picnicking" WU+VU

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein segt 03Jul14 "Raman, Ruhi, Shagun picnicking" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-03, 14:26

Written Update ...

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM where the scene of Ishita seeing off Raman and Ruhi as they are leaving for picnic with Adi and SHagun ..

The BG song for the segt was "Saiyaraa tu Saiyaraa ..... sitaron ke jahaan main ...."  

Ishita is looking very sad and little Ruhi is unhappy as they are not going to be together at the picnic ....

Raman is ignoring Ishita as he does not want to tell her anything presently .....Ishita keeps looking at Raman with a broken heart ..... Shagun is gloating over the fact that she has managed to get Raman and Ruhi to herself ..

Raman speaks to viewers that ....feeling very awkward about hiding from his wife  but he has a Maqsad /aim behind his actions which will be revealed to every one soon .. he was aiming at revealing the person was Poisoning the minds Shagun and  Adi 
he hoped Ishita would understand everything ....

Ishita looks on sadly as Raman drives away in his car with Shagun and his two kids ... 

Video Update ...shared by Tanthya ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-03, 19:45; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein segt 03Jul14 "Raman, Ruhi, Shagun picnicking" WU+VU

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 14:54

oh noes!!! so he does go for an outing leaving Ishu behind? Probably will be where he'll learn that Adi was behind the accident..
Thanks Manu!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-03, 14:57

thanks manu...so he has a plan??? a aim and that's y he is doing this

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 14:59

well, whatever he has done upto now doesn't make it seem like he's a man with a plan..but then as we are well, aware, anything can happen!!!  Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-03, 15:03

hooked wrote:oh noes!!! so he does go for an outing leaving Ishu behind? Probably will be where he'll learn that Adi was behind the accident..
Thanks Manu!

Rikhia HUgs !!..
 long hug 
Raman appeared very determined in his looks and was not enjoying one bit of this plan by Shagun .. but he gave in to her plans ....
lets see what twist awaits us !!

Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 15:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:oh noes!!! so he does go for an outing leaving Ishu behind? Probably will be where he'll learn that Adi was behind the accident..
Thanks Manu!

Rikhia HUgs !!..
 long hug 
Raman appeared very determined in his looks and was not enjoying one bit of this plan by Shagun .. but he gave in to her plans ....

Clap

Once Adi baba says something, how can Raman ever say no! So they go off for a picnic! I am praying that whatever secret is left to be revealed will come out with this development...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-03, 15:07

Gosh

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-03, 15:08

hooked wrote:well, whatever he has done upto now doesn't make it seem like he's a man with a plan..but then as we are well, aware, anything can happen!!!  Shocked 
mayb he is trying to show adi wat life and childhood should b like...cvs make it up as they r going along  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 15:11

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:well, whatever he has done upto now doesn't make it seem like he's a man with a plan..but then as we are well, aware, anything can happen!!!  Shocked 
mayb he is trying to show adi wat life and childhood should b like...cvs make it up as they r going along  hppy
haha..Adi is a spoiled brat! if raman takes him to a park, we'll get to see the mother-son duo crink up their noses at everything they see, smell, hear, touch and taste...they'll probably go for a picnic to a 5 star restaurant!  ROFL 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-03, 15:38

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Thanks Manu!

Rikhia HUgs !!..
 long hug 

Clap

Once Adi baba says something, how can Raman ever say no! So they go off for a picnic! I am praying that whatever secret is left to be revealed will come out with this development...
Raman is too biased towards his son .. he appears to discriminate between son and daughter .. I dont like this poor ruhi yaar ..
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 15:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Thanks Manu!

Rikhia HUgs !!..
 long hug 

Clap

Raman is too biased towards his son .. he appears to discriminate between son and daughter .. I dont like this poor ruhi yaar ..
I know!! just because Adi is a boy...but i think it has something to do with the fact that he was separated from Adi under circumstances that made it impossible to have any contact with his son.. on the other hand, he was completely absent from ruhi's life too while she was growing up. ruhi was raised by her grandma. The only one who really cared for ruhi was her ishima. Ishita changed Ruhi's life!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-03, 15:50

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Rikhia HUgs !!..
 long hug 

Clap

I know!! just because Adi is a boy...but i think it has something to do with the fact that he was separated from Adi under circumstances that made it impossible to have any contact with his son.. on the other hand, he was completely absent from ruhi's life too while she was growing up. ruhi was raised by her grandma. The only one who really cared for ruhi was her ishima. Ishita changed Ruhi's life!
If he had given Ruhi his love she would have filled his life with her love and affection so much so he would not have missed his son .... but he ignored Ruhi and was always looking for Adi and his needs ... 
WHY ??
 confused  confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 15:53

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

If he had given Ruhi his love she would have filled his life with her love and affection so much so he would not have missed his son .... but he ignored Ruhi and was always looking for Adi and his needs ... 
WHY ??
 confused  confused
I know..Raman ignored Ruhi until she was taken away from him. In many ways Raman and Ashok are very similar. They both want things that are in the other one's hand. Ishita has to teach him to be different.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-03, 15:56

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
WHY ??
 confused  confused
I know..Raman ignored Ruhi until she was taken away from him. In many ways Raman and Ashok are very similar. They both want things that are in the other one's hand. Ishita has to teach him to be different.
 exactly Rikhia .. Raman, Ashok , Shagun have never valued what they have .. they always look for what they do not have .. what other possess and brood over it and pine for that .. this is the root cause of all the unhappiness and absence of mohabbatein in this show 
 Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes  Broken Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 15:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
WHY ??
 confused  confused
 exactly Rikhia .. Raman, Ashok , Shagun have never valued what they have .. they always look for what they do not have .. what other possess and brood over it and pine for that .. this is the root cause of all the unhappiness and absence of mohabbatein in this show 
that was beautifully put Manu!! exactly!!  

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-03, 16:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 17:50

Thanks Tanthya!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-03, 17:57

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
haha..Adi is a spoiled brat! if raman takes him to a park, we'll get to see the mother-son duo crink up their noses at everything they see, smell, hear, touch and taste...they'll probably go for a picnic to a 5 star restaurant!  ROFL 
 hppy  hppy currently raman has them over a barrel...they will have to behave and sit on a cloth or benches...oh the indignity

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-03, 17:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
WHY ??
 confused  confused
raman valued wat he had wit shagun...which is y he was a sap...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-03, 19:46

Tanthya wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks Tanthya 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 22:15

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
 hppy  hppy currently raman has them over a barrel...they will have to behave and sit on a cloth or benches...oh the indignity
hahhaa...actually come to think of it.. i look forward to seeing shagun at a picnic spot, dusting the trees before leaning on them, hoovering the grass before sitting down, etc... wish they were going mountain hiking or something like that....would have been even more fun!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 22:16

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
WHY ??
 confused  confused
He learnt too well from Shagun....Ishu will have to go through a lot to make him unlearn all that crap!  Twisted Evil 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-03, 23:02

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
He learnt too well from Shagun....Ishu will have to go through a lot to make him unlearn all that crap!  Twisted Evil 
In this picnic ..I want Adi to feel how wrong his mother's ideas are about life in general and how Ruhi has learnt to enjoy life to the fullest as taught by her Ishima ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 23:31

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
In this picnic ..I want Adi to feel how wrong his mother's ideas are about life in general and how Ruhi has learnt to enjoy life to the fullest as taught by her Ishima ...
that's a beautiful thought  long hug 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 00:12

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hahhaa...actually come to think of it.. i look forward to seeing shagun at a picnic spot, dusting the trees before leaning on them, hoovering the grass before sitting down, etc... wish they were going mountain hiking or something like that....would have been even more fun!  hppy 
 hppy  hppy can u imagine shagun in walking boots...u will end up wit a scene from Channai Express where he has to carry her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum