Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - On location video - Will Ishita tell Ruhi she can't convince

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - On location video - Will Ishita tell Ruhi she can't convince

Post by slmu on 2014-07-03, 19:27

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - On location video - Will Ishita tell Ruhi she can't convince

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 22:18

Thanks Shanthi...this is just adorable.... despite Ishu's grief and all...adorable scene!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - On location video - Will Ishita tell Ruhi she can't convince

Post by slmu on 2014-07-03, 22:20

Yes.. as usual scenes with Ruhi are some of the best ones.. especially Raman-Ruhi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 22:22

slmu wrote:Yes.. as usual scenes with Ruhi are some of the best ones.. especially Raman-Ruhi
very true...but I don;'t mind Ishu-Ruhi either!!!! I never tire of saying this but the scene where Ruhi goes to Ishu after finding out she'll become her mother, that is my favourite scene from this show!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-03, 22:25

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes.. as usual scenes with Ruhi are some of the best ones.. especially Raman-Ruhi
very true...but I don;'t mind Ishu-Ruhi either!!!! I never tire of saying this but the scene where Ruhi goes to Ishu after finding out she'll become her mother, that is my favourite scene from this show!

yes Ishu-Ruhi scenes are great too.. but sometimes a bit sugary.. that's why I prefer Raman-Ruhi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 22:28

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

yes Ishu-Ruhi scenes are great too.. but sometimes a bit sugary.. that's why I prefer Raman-Ruhi
I'm a sucker for sugary scenes...hehehe...but yes, raman when in a funny mood is the best thing to happen for viewers! did you get around to seeing the 30 minute long raman-ruhi behind the scenes video? i mean, all those funny one lines that karan came up with!! the editors are idiots for cutting all that out but i guess they are also under a lot of compulsions!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-03, 22:30

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

I'm a sucker for sugary scenes...hehehe...but yes, raman when in a funny mood is the best thing to happen for viewers! did you get around to seeing the 30 minute long raman-ruhi behind the scenes video? i mean, all those funny one lines that karan came up with!! the editors are idiots for cutting all that out but i guess they are also under a lot of compulsions!

Didn't watch it all but a saw a bit.. yes he's awesome.. pity they can't incorporate it all

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 22:31

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Didn't watch it all but a saw a bit.. yes he's awesome.. pity they can't incorporate it all
They should just have special videos for fans that they can upload on the starplus site...it would be an awesome treat!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum