Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-03, 23:20

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3rd July 2014 Written Update:

The Episode starts with Raman leaving. Ishita and Mihika tease Vandu. Amm says you did not tell me too. Ishita says I m going to clinic, and congrats Jiju. She leaves and comes to clinic. Sarika says someone is waiting, he is not patient, Ashok Khanna, he said he has to talk something personal. Ishita asks him why did he come here. He says to talk to you about Raman and Shagun. Raman talks to Pathak and Shagun. Pathak says there are CCTV cameras are the signal, and the case will get critical. They can recheck the footage. Shagun says we can’t take a chance, this can’t happen, Raman please think. Pathak says that footage will be in police station.Ashok tells Ishita I know you are not interested in me, but I don’t like whats going on between Shagun and your husband, I warned her, but she does not understand, even Raman does not step back, tell him Shagun is not his wife, its 6 years now, leave her. Ishita says I can’t hear anything against my husband from you, you can leave.

 Ashok says I must say you trust Raman a lot. Ishita says its not bad if he meets her, they have a son, and they will always keep this relation, I trust him and I don’t need to show it to you, leave else I will call someone. Ashok says trust is good, but blind trust is bad. He leaves.Pathak says if they get the footage, it can be a problem, but I will do something. Raman says bribe the inspector and take the footage. Raman tells Shagun that I m lying to everyone, doing illegal work, what did you do. She says sorry. Pathak meets the inspector Balram and asks him to take the footage of 10th June when accident happened. He gives him the fees. Ishita comes home and thinks about Raman and Shagun. She says enough Ishita, Raman said its Adi’s matter. I should wait for Raman, he will tell me when the right time comes, what did he ask me till now, just trust and I can give him.Ruhi comes and talks to Ishita and asks how did babies come in hospital, by Lord. Ishita says Lord give babies and send them to hospital, then parents bring them from hospital. They cry and then stop being habitual. Ruhi asks did I cry too. Ishita looks at her. Ruhi holds her ears and says sorry, that time you were not there, but Shagun. She says I should get a small brother, pray to Lord to give me a brother please, you and Papa go to hospital to take him. Ishita cries.Ishita says Lord already gave a good brother to Ruhi, that’s Adi. Ruhi says he does not play with me, just scolds me in school. She says lets go for dinner. Raman asks Shagun not to worry, as Pathak has cleared all the footages. Shagun says thank God, when Adi was afraid. Raman says tell him not to be afraid, I m with him. She is shocked to see Adi coming home unwell. 

The peons say talk to his class teacher, he had vomiting. Shagun says I will call doctor.Adi says mum…. Shagun says doctor gave you injection, you will feel better. Adi says please go, I m not feeling good. I m afraid. She says Raman never breaks his promise, don’t be scared, no one will separate us, we can go on a small trip, you will feel a change, you, me, Ruhi and Raman. Adi says why they. Shagun says yes I miss Ruhi, I wish to be together as a family, I don’t know if I don’t get this chance again. Adi says I will talk to him if you want. Shagun says I don’t know he will agree or not. Adi says I will call him.

 Shagun says afterall my family, my children, why should I not go on holiday, its time Ishita should know no one can take my place, lets see what she does now.Adi calls Raman and requests him to take him out of Delhi for one day, will he come. Raman smiles. Adi says I miss Ruhi, will you bring her. Raman says ofcourse, when. Adi says me, Ruhi and mom. Raman is stunned and says fine, we will go, and thinks how will it be possible with Ruhi and without Ishita.


Its night, Raman says Adi asked me this after so many years, I used to dream about this to spend time with Adi, to play with him, to race with him, but Adi asked this, how to tell Ishita. Ishita comes in the room and stitches her clothes. Raman thinks he has to tell Ishita, I m sure she will understand. He tells her that I was thinking to plan a picnic. Ishita says great idea, Ruhi will be happy. She says we will take everyone, it will be good change for Simmi too, we will go by bus. She gets excited. Raman says Adi, Ruhi and Shagun, I m going with them. She gets hurt by the needle.Raman says Ishita…….. She says I m ok. He says Adi asked me this after six years, I m sorry I could not say no to him, Ishita cries. Raman says its my request if you convince Ruhi to come on this picnic. Ishita leaves. 

Raman says whats going on, I m unable to explain anyone, one side Adi and other side Ruhi and Ishita. He cries and says please Ishita understand me, I wanted to tell you its matter of few days. You are also right on your place. Ishita washes her face crying in the washroom and says no need to cry for him, he does not care, no use for this.Ishita comes back and cries. She asks why does Adi want to take Ruhi now, he did not treat her with love even at school. Raman says he is her brother, he misses her. She says fine, take Ruhi, don’t ask me. She leaves and goes to Amma’s house crying. Mrs. Bhalla sees her and is shocked. Ishita sees the lock at Amma’s house and says where do they go, they don’t think I can need them. Mrs. Bhalla looks on.

Precap:Mrs. Bhalla talks to Ishita and cries. She says I want to give you a mum’s love, share your pain, and support you as a mother. Ishita hugs her. (So sweet of Mrs. Bhalla!!)

Credits: DTB


Last edited by Divya_ZaYa on 2014-07-03, 23:49; edited 1 time in total

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 663
Join date : 2014-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Barkat Villa ;)

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 23:46

awesome!!! waiting for the rest! I really don't care any more Raman about anything else that you might do. please go and get drowned in the ganges for all i care.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 23:53

 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked !!! Ishita!!!! Just want to hug her!!! Amma not at home at a moment she really needed her!! Toshiji lending a shoulder for Ishu to cry on!!!  long hug 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-03, 23:55

hooked wrote:awesome!!! waiting for the rest! I really don't care any more Raman about anything else that you might do. please go and get drowned in the ganges for all i care.
Sorry Rikhia dat it took long my laptop switched off due to the low battery.... Oh nd neither do I! He is making Ishita cry so much!!

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 663
Join date : 2014-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Barkat Villa ;)

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 23:57

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:awesome!!! waiting for the rest! I really don't care any more Raman about anything else that you might do. please go and get drowned in the ganges for all i care.
Sorry Rikhia dat it took long my laptop switched off due to the low battery.... Oh nd neither do I! He is making Ishita cry so much!!
Yes!!! He could have handled it better!!! To spring it upon her like that!! God, men can be so cruel and selfish!!!  Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-03, 23:58

hooked wrote: Shocked  Shocked  Shocked !!! Ishita!!!! Just want to hug her!!! Amma not at home at a moment she really needed her!! Toshiji lending a shoulder for Ishu to cry on!!!   long hug 
Well, along as her MIL is der, der is nothing to fear about ryt? (Because she is lyk Ishu's mother too na?)

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 663
Join date : 2014-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Barkat Villa ;)

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-03, 23:59

hooked wrote: Shocked  Shocked  Shocked !!! Ishita!!!! Just want to hug her!!! Amma not at home at a moment she really needed her!! Toshiji lending a shoulder for Ishu to cry on!!!   long hug 
Well, along as her MIL is der, der is nothing to fear about ryt? (Because she is lyk Ishu's mother too na?)

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 663
Join date : 2014-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Barkat Villa ;)

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-03, 23:59

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote: Shocked  Shocked  Shocked !!! Ishita!!!! Just want to hug her!!! Amma not at home at a moment she really needed her!! Toshiji lending a shoulder for Ishu to cry on!!!   long hug 
Well, along as her MIL is der, der is nothing to fear about ryt? (Because she is lyk Ishu's mother too na?)
Toshiji must realise that Ishu has done so much for her family..so it is only natural that she'd want to be there for Ishu when she needs it. God...I am hating Raman!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-04, 00:01

hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote: Shocked  Shocked  Shocked !!! Ishita!!!! Just want to hug her!!! Amma not at home at a moment she really needed her!! Toshiji lending a shoulder for Ishu to cry on!!!   long hug 
Well, along as her MIL is der, der is nothing to fear about ryt? (Because she is lyk Ishu's mother too na?)
Toshiji must realise that Ishu has done so much for her family..so it is only natural that she'd want to be there for Ishu when she needs it. God...I am hating Raman!!!
Oh yh, I forgot about dat! Dats so true...

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 663
Join date : 2014-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Barkat Villa ;)

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 00:06

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote: Shocked  Shocked  Shocked !!! Ishita!!!! Just want to hug her!!! Amma not at home at a moment she really needed her!! Toshiji lending a shoulder for Ishu to cry on!!!   long hug 
Well, along as her MIL is der, der is nothing to fear about ryt? (Because she is lyk Ishu's mother too na?)
Toshiji must realise that Ishu has done so much for her family..so it is only natural that she'd want to be there for Ishu when she needs it. God...I am hating Raman!!!
Oh yh, I forgot about dat! Dats so true...
kind of sad and happy. sad that ishu is suffering so much. happy that she is suffering so much which means that she cares deeply about rkb! and he can see it!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-04, 00:09

hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
Well, along as her MIL is der, der is nothing to fear about ryt? (Because she is lyk Ishu's mother too na?)
Toshiji must realise that Ishu has done so much for her family..so it is only natural that she'd want to be there for Ishu when she needs it. God...I am hating Raman!!!
Oh yh, I forgot about dat! Dats so true...
kind of sad and happy. sad that ishu is suffering so much. happy that she is suffering so much which means that she cares deeply about rkb! and he can see it!
Nd hopefully one day dey realise der love for each other... ♥

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 663
Join date : 2014-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Barkat Villa ;)

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 00:12

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Toshiji must realise that Ishu has done so much for her family..so it is only natural that she'd want to be there for Ishu when she needs it. God...I am hating Raman!!!
Oh yh, I forgot about dat! Dats so true...
kind of sad and happy. sad that ishu is suffering so much. happy that she is suffering so much which means that she cares deeply about rkb! and he can see it!
Nd hopefully one day dey realise der love for each other... ♥
you know there was always the danger of shagun one day deciding to return to raman's life. this track is taking care of that threat.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 00:20

thanks for the update...ishita crying...so toshji being0nice for now until the next change in wind...uss pe koi barosa nahin...raman raman raman raman...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by komal157 on 2014-07-04, 00:28

it was unbearable to see ishita crying. Raman has gone mad.

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 36
Join date : 2014-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 00:29

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...ishita crying...so toshji being0nice for now until the next change in wind...uss pe koi barosa nahin...raman raman raman raman...
very true...one day she is nice and the next day she'll charge at ishita for destroying her family's happiness.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 00:35

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...ishita crying...so toshji being0nice for now until the next change in wind...uss pe koi barosa nahin...raman raman raman raman...
very true...one day she is nice and the next day she'll charge at ishita for destroying her family's happiness.
yep...once the serial ends and toshi hasn't accused her of anything else ill believe it until then  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 00:37

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...ishita crying...so toshji being0nice for now until the next change in wind...uss pe koi barosa nahin...raman raman raman raman...
very true...one day she is nice and the next day she'll charge at ishita for destroying her family's happiness.
yep...once the serial ends and toshi hasn't accused her of anything else ill believe it until then  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
haha!! poor ishu though!!! girl really needs to have a good cry!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 00:39

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...ishita crying...so toshji being0nice for now until the next change in wind...uss pe koi barosa nahin...raman raman raman raman...
very true...one day she is nice and the next day she'll charge at ishita for destroying her family's happiness.
yep...once the serial ends and toshi hasn't accused her of anything else ill believe it until then  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
haha!! poor ishu though!!! girl really needs to have a good cry!
yep she needs a good cry to get everything out of her systems...a good cry can make u feel better...thou life wit raman she should get used to crying  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 00:40

komal157 wrote:it was unbearable to see ishita crying. Raman has gone mad.
raman apparently has a reason..thou I am not sure wat...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 00:43

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
very true...one day she is nice and the next day she'll charge at ishita for destroying her family's happiness.
yep...once the serial ends and toshi hasn't accused her of anything else ill believe it until then  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
haha!! poor ishu though!!! girl really needs to have a good cry!
yep she needs a good cry to get everything out of her systems...a good cry can make u feel better...thou life wit raman she should get used to crying  hppy
urghhhh!! I hate that man right now!!  Bang Bang Bang 
Up until now I've tried to keep an open mind....but now....grrrrrrrr...........
On a lighter note though, isn't it awesome that ashok came to visit ishu!! Poor chap!! Shagun is going all "Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it" on him now!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 00:44

sarra0 wrote:
komal157 wrote:it was unbearable to see ishita crying. Raman has gone mad.
raman apparently has a reason..thou I am not sure wat...
which is what mad people do...they think that their actions are reasonable though no one else can figure out the reason! komal is bang on!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 00:48

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
komal157 wrote:it was unbearable to see ishita crying. Raman has gone mad.
raman apparently has a reason..thou I am not sure wat...
which is what mad people do...they think that their actions are reasonable though no one else can figure out the reason! komal is bang on!
 hppy  hppy raman has been like this from the beginning...doing things and the reason for it explained after...right from the beginning when he pretended to accept a married womans advances to now...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 00:49

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
komal157 wrote:it was unbearable to see ishita crying. Raman has gone mad.
raman apparently has a reason..thou I am not sure wat...
which is what mad people do...they think that their actions are reasonable though no one else can figure out the reason! komal is bang on!
 hppy  hppy raman has been like this from the beginning...doing things and the reason for it explained after...right from the beginning when he pretended to accept a married womans advances to now...
wait a second!!  Shocked when did he accept a married woman's advances?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 00:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
yep...once the serial ends and toshi hasn't accused her of anything else ill believe it until then  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
haha!! poor ishu though!!! girl really needs to have a good cry!
yep she needs a good cry to get everything out of her systems...a good cry can make u feel better...thou life wit raman she should get used to crying  hppy
urghhhh!! I hate that man right now!!  Bang Bang Bang 
Up until now I've tried to keep an open mind....but now....grrrrrrrr...........
On a lighter note though, isn't it awesome that ashok came to visit ishu!! Poor chap!! Shagun is going all "Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it" on him now!!!
i havnt read the full WU...ashok came to c ishu...y to commiserate?? now he knows wat it feels like if only for a bit...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 00:51

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
haha!! poor ishu though!!! girl really needs to have a good cry!
yep she needs a good cry to get everything out of her systems...a good cry can make u feel better...thou life wit raman she should get used to crying  hppy
urghhhh!! I hate that man right now!!  Bang Bang Bang 
Up until now I've tried to keep an open mind....but now....grrrrrrrr...........
On a lighter note though, isn't it awesome that ashok came to visit ishu!! Poor chap!! Shagun is going all "Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it" on him now!!!
i havnt read the full WU...ashok came to c ishu...y to commiserate?? now he knows wat it feels like if only for a bit...
ashok wanted to start a support group with ishu.  hppy read the update.  Wink 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:20


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum