Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 00:55

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
raman apparently has a reason..thou I am not sure wat...
which is what mad people do...they think that their actions are reasonable though no one else can figure out the reason! komal is bang on!
 hppy  hppy raman has been like this from the beginning...doing things and the reason for it explained after...right from the beginning when he pretended to accept a married womans advances to now...
wait a second!!  Shocked when did he accept a married woman's advances?
i cant remember if it was0first episode or second...it was one of his first scenes...a woman was coming on to him at a bar or party...he pretended to b interested and told her he would meet her upstairs and when she came he was there wit the womans husband so he could c wat she was really like...shagun ka assar

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 00:56

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
yep she needs a good cry to get everything out of her systems...a good cry can make u feel better...thou life wit raman she should get used to crying  hppy
urghhhh!! I hate that man right now!!  Bang Bang Bang 
Up until now I've tried to keep an open mind....but now....grrrrrrrr...........
On a lighter note though, isn't it awesome that ashok came to visit ishu!! Poor chap!! Shagun is going all "Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it" on him now!!!
i havnt read the full WU...ashok came to c ishu...y to commiserate?? now he knows wat it feels like if only for a bit...
ashok wanted to start a support group with ishu.  hppy read the update.  Wink 
 hppy  hppy at least it wasnt ishita he wanted

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 00:56

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
which is what mad people do...they think that their actions are reasonable though no one else can figure out the reason! komal is bang on!
 hppy  hppy raman has been like this from the beginning...doing things and the reason for it explained after...right from the beginning when he pretended to accept a married womans advances to now...
i cant remember if it was0first episode or second...it was one of his first scenes...a woman was coming on to him at a bar or party...he pretended to b interested and told her he would meet her upstairs and when she came he was there wit the womans husband so he could c wat she was really like...
oh ho!! yes yes!!! wow! i'd forgotten that bit..that's the episode that introduced raman to us! hmm...yes, munda is a little tera from the beginning...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-04, 00:58

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...ishita crying...so toshji being0nice for now until the next change in wind...uss pe koi barosa nahin...raman raman raman raman...
No problem yaara! Nd exactly aap sahi keh rahi ho Toshi ji par koyee barosa nahin rakh na chaye! ...Becuz her mood swings frm one place to another!

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 00:59

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
i cant remember if it was0first episode or second...it was one of his first scenes...a woman was coming on to him at a bar or party...he pretended to b interested and told her he would meet her upstairs and when she came he was there wit the womans husband so he could c wat she was really like...
oh ho!! yes yes!!! wow! i'd forgotten that bit..that's the episode that introduced raman to us! hmm...yes, munda is a little tera from the beginning...
that he is...which is y I am thinking that he has to b more than meets the eye...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:00

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
urghhhh!! I hate that man right now!!  Bang Bang Bang 
Up until now I've tried to keep an open mind....but now....grrrrrrrr...........
On a lighter note though, isn't it awesome that ashok came to visit ishu!! Poor chap!! Shagun is going all "Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it" on him now!!!
i havnt read the full WU...ashok came to c ishu...y to commiserate?? now he knows wat it feels like if only for a bit...
 ROFL ROFL ROFL i remember a time right after raman got married, i was genuinely thinking ashok might try to seduce ishu or something like that!!!
poor chap, shagun is a costly trophy to own and it seems like he's not even getting his money's worth...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 01:00

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...ishita crying...so toshji being0nice for now until the next change in wind...uss pe koi barosa nahin...raman raman raman raman...
No problem yaara! Nd exactly aap sahi keh rahi ho Toshi ji par koyee barosa nahin rakh na chaye! ...Becuz her mood swings frm one place to another!
yep...its like she is on uppers and downers... hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 01:01

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
 ROFL ROFL ROFL i remember a time right after raman got married, i was genuinely thinking ashok might try to seduce ishu or something like that!!!
poor chap, shagun is a costly trophy to own and it seems like he's not even getting his money's worth...
 hppy  hppy v disregarded it because he wasnt in the habbit of bhenji's...i didn't think his love for raman would go that far...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:02

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
that he is...which is y I am thinking that he has to b more than meets the eye...
oh god! I really hope you are right!! but he is so lost at the moment!! he hardly looks like a man with a plan..he is just stumbling along an unfamiliar terrain... but if he somehow turns the tables on shagun during this picnic, i'll be the happiest person!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-04, 01:03

komal157 wrote:it was unbearable to see ishita crying. Raman has gone mad.
Ikr!! Maybe we shud put him in a mental asylum for hurting Ishu!! Looool!  Bang 
 hppy

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 01:04

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
oh god! I really hope you are right!! but he is so lost at the moment!! he hardly looks like a man with a plan..he is just stumbling along an unfamiliar terrain... but if he somehow turns the tables on shagun during this picnic, i'll be the happiest person!!
i am not sure it will b in the picnic...they have to travell further down the road of hurt...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:05

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy  hppy v disregarded it because he wasnt in the habbit of bhenji's...i didn't think his love for raman would go that far...
hahaha..i actually am feeling a little sorry for ashok. at least ishu despite all her sorrow, has a loving family to support her. ashok has the little snitch, Param to lead him to further desperation!!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:06

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
 hppy
At present, I want to really shake Raman...like really shake him like a bag of beans!!! I'm that angry!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:08

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
i am not sure it will b in the picnic...they have to travell further down the road of hurt...
oh noes!! I was realy hoping that next week we'd get to see Raman trying to manaofy ishu! i think this must be the longest running track on yhm! at least it sure feels that way!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-04, 01:10

hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
 hppy
At present, I want to really shake Raman...like really shake him like a bag of beans!!! I'm that angry!
Ahahaha! I was really annoyed and angry wen I watchd da episode.... I was lyk "What is wrong wiv u, now u hav really bcome RAVAN Kumar Bhalla!" I felt lyk I was gonna murder him! Idiot! I hate dis track! I used to love IshRa's "nhok-jhok!"

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 01:13

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hahaha..i actually am feeling a little sorry for ashok. at least ishu despite all her sorrow, has a loving family to support her. ashok has the little snitch, Param to lead him to further desperation!!  hppy 
 hppy no sorries between enemies...he deserves a taste of his own medicine...but as he is not in love wit her it will just b his ego that will b hurt...param and ashok can have the relationship raman and ashok had

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:13

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
 hppy
Ahahaha! I was really annoyed and angry wen I watchd da episode.... I was lyk "What is wronh wiv u, now u hav really bcome RAVAN Kumar Bhalla!" I felt lyk I was gonna murder him! Idiot! I hate dis track! I used to love IshRa's "nhok-jhok!"
i am hoping that after torturing us like this, the cv-s will have something really really good in store for us!! oh god! actualy i don't hate shagun...she is acting the way she is...it's her nature...but for raman to forget all his principles like this....oh god.... Bang Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 01:14

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
oh noes!! I was realy hoping that next week we'd get to see Raman trying to manaofy ishu! i think this must be the longest running track on yhm! at least it sure feels that way!
yeah the hit and run track is...wonder y the changed the track...and wat was the initial plan...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:15

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy no sorries between enemies...he deserves a taste of his own medicine...but as he is not in love wit her it will just b his ego that will b hurt...param and ashok can have the relationship raman and ashok had
oh my god!!!!!!!  hppy hppy hppy I'll just make a slight editing...param and ashok can have the relationship ashok really wanted to have with raman!!!!!  ROFL 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-04, 01:18

hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
 hppy
Ahahaha! I was really annoyed and angry wen I watchd da episode.... I was lyk "What is wronh wiv u, now u hav really bcome RAVAN Kumar Bhalla!" I felt lyk I was gonna murder him! Idiot! I hate dis track! I used to love IshRa's "nhok-jhok!"
i am hoping that after torturing us like this, the cv-s will have something really really good in store for us!! oh god! actualy i don't hate shagun...she is acting the way she is...it's her nature...but for raman to forget all his principles like this....oh god.... Bang Bang 
Wait.... Dats not enough!  He needs more!  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang There! I think he has learnt his lesson but I dnt think dats enough!  Oh gawddd, I feel lyk killing him at dis rate! Oh nd I agree I am too  hoping dat da CVs has something gud in store for us...

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:20

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
yeah the hit and run track is...wonder y the changed the track...and wat was the initial plan...
think of it...actually objectively speaking this track is necessary...adi was always raman's weakness...and shagun too is raman's weakness to a certain extent..at least there is the potential of her mattering to him even after her betrayal. IShita and Raman cannot begin a romantic relationship until Raman deals with his past love for Shagun. And imagine if this had happened after Ishita and Raman had come even closer together..and suddenly Adi came into their lives with Shagun in tow and Raman had to choose between Ishu and Adi...that would have been even more terrible..but right now when they are still at a stage when they don't even realise what they feel for each other, it is a good time to test Raman...make him figure out who all are actually important to him...and also put his love for Adi in perspective. Right now it is almost like an unhealthy obsession. (apologies for super long comment)

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:23

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Wait.... Dats not enough!  He needs more!  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang There! I think he has learnt his lesson but I dnt think dats enough!  Oh gawddd, I feel lyk killing him at dis rate! Oh nd I agree I am too  hoping dat da CVs has something gud in store for us...
hehe...i know...i mean raman..we get that you are torn between your love for adi and your concern for ishu!!! but what a way to go about breaking the bad news to her!!! grrrrrrr!!!! and i am sure when she was crying like crazy and banging on her amma's door, he would be sitting in his room, wallowing in self-pity!  Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 01:27

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
think of it...actually objectively speaking this track is necessary...adi was always raman's weakness...and shagun too is raman's weakness to a certain extent..at least there is the potential of her mattering to him even after her betrayal. IShita and Raman cannot begin a romantic relationship until Raman deals with his past love for Shagun. And imagine if this had happened after Ishita and Raman had come even closer together..and suddenly Adi came into their lives with Shagun in tow and Raman had to choose between Ishu and Adi...that would have been even more terrible..but right now when they are still at a stage when they don't even realise what they feel for each other, it is  a good time to test Raman...make him figure out who all are actually important to him...and also put his love for Adi in perspective. Right now it is almost like an unhealthy obsession. (apologies for super long comment)
that a track like this was needed and expected at some point I just wish that the at cvs hadn't taken so long to get to this stage....had they known wat they wanted to do and show before the track started the effectiveness of it would have been more...instead0of having many people tired wit it...unfortunatly hindi shows can use anything and everything to break a strong couple regardless of wat they have shown previously...but this tells u how much they do care for each other even if they havnt acknowledged it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-04, 01:28

hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hehe...i know...i mean raman..we get that you are torn between your love for adi and your concern for ishu!!! but what a way to go about breaking the bad news to her!!! grrrrrrr!!!! and i am sure when she was crying like crazy and banging on her amma's door, he would be sitting in his room, wallowing in self-pity!  Bang 
I bet dat she did... Bechari Ishita!!  Evil or Very Mad

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:29

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
I bet dat she did... Bechari Ishita!!  Evil or Very Mad

Oh my god!!! Divs!!!! Love your siggy!! Just love it!!!  Heart Heart 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: