Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 3rd July 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:30

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
oh noes!! I was realy hoping that next week we'd get to see Raman trying to manaofy ishu! i think this must be the longest running track on yhm! at least it sure feels that way!
yeah the hit and run track is...wonder y the changed the track...and wat was the initial plan...
think of it...actually objectively speaking this track is necessary...adi was always raman's weakness...and shagun too is raman's weakness to a certain extent..at least there is the potential of her mattering to him even after her betrayal. IShita and Raman cannot begin a romantic relationship until Raman deals with his past love for Shagun. And imagine if this had happened after Ishita and Raman had come even closer together..and suddenly Adi came into their lives with Shagun in tow and Raman had to choose between Ishu and Adi...that would have been even more terrible..but right now when they are still at a stage when they don't even realise what they feel for each other, it is  a good time to test Raman...make him figure out who all are actually important to him...and also put his love for Adi in perspective. Right now it is almost like an unhealthy obsession. (apologies for super long comment)
that a track like this was needed and expected at some point I just wish that the at cvs hadn't taken so long to get to this stage....had they known wat they wanted to do and show before the track started the effectiveness of it would have been more...instead0of having many people tired wit it...unfortunatly hindi shows can use anything and everything to break a strong couple regardless of wat they have shown previously...but this tells u how much they do care for each other even if they havnt acknowledged it...
Very true!! All that sherlockian suspense we could have really done without!!!!  Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 01:32

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
yeah the hit and run track is...wonder y the changed the track...and wat was the initial plan...
think of it...actually objectively speaking this track is necessary...adi was always raman's weakness...and shagun too is raman's weakness to a certain extent..at least there is the potential of her mattering to him even after her betrayal. IShita and Raman cannot begin a romantic relationship until Raman deals with his past love for Shagun. And imagine if this had happened after Ishita and Raman had come even closer together..and suddenly Adi came into their lives with Shagun in tow and Raman had to choose between Ishu and Adi...that would have been even more terrible..but right now when they are still at a stage when they don't even realise what they feel for each other, it is  a good time to test Raman...make him figure out who all are actually important to him...and also put his love for Adi in perspective. Right now it is almost like an unhealthy obsession. (apologies for super long comment)
that a track like this was needed and expected at some point I just wish that the at cvs hadn't taken so long to get to this stage....had they known wat they wanted to do and show before the track started the effectiveness of it would have been more...instead0of having many people tired wit it...unfortunatly hindi shows can use anything and everything to break a strong couple regardless of wat they have shown previously...but this tells u how much they do care for each other even if they havnt acknowledged it...
Very true!! All that sherlockian suspense we could have really done without!!!!  Bang 
 hppy  hppy  u mentioned sherlock and remindd me that they r making another season...so I am happy...

yep v could have foregone...and they could have shown ishita and raman getting close another way...cause they needed that build up for this to now have effect...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:34

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy  hppy  u mentioned sherlock and remindd me that they r making another season...so I am happy...

yep v could have foregone...and they could have shown ishita and raman getting close another way...cause they needed that build up for this to now have effect...
i mean seriously, after all that faltu suspense, those clues that weren't clues, i feel a bit cheated to find out that it was shagun/adi all along!!  Evil or Very Mad 
And you are sherlocked as well!?!! Oh my god!!! Come to my arms, sarra!  hug1 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 01:37

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i mean seriously, after all that faltu suspense, those clues that weren't clues, i feel a bit cheated to find out that it was shagun/adi all along!!  Evil or Very Mad 
 hppy  hppy v did suspect adi shagun...so no surprise...they would have to0have found a culprit v hadn't mentioned...not sure that was possible thou...

hug1 u sherlocked as well???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:40

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy  hppy v did suspect adi shagun...so no surprise...they would have to0have found a culprit v hadn't mentioned...not sure that was possible thou...

i wonder what they've done with rinki though! that should be the next track...in search of the missing sister.
and yep babes! looking forward to the new episodes..but 2015 is a long wait...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-04, 01:42

hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
Wait.... Dats not enough!  He needs more!  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang There! I think he has learnt his lesson but I dnt think dats enough!  Oh gawddd, I feel lyk killing him at dis rate! Oh nd I agree I am too  hoping dat da CVs has something gud in store for us...
hehe...i know...i mean raman..we get that you are torn between your love for adi and your concern for ishu!!! but what a way to go about breaking the bad news to her!!! grrrrrrr!!!! and i am sure when she was crying like crazy and banging on her amma's door, he would be sitting in his room, wallowing in self-pity!  Bang 
I bet dat she did... Bechari Ishita!!  Evil or Very Mad

Oh my god!!! Divs!!!! Love your siggy!! Just love it!!!  Heart Heart 
Thank u Riki!  Kiss  Wink

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 01:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i wonder what they've done with rinki though! that should be the next track...in search of the missing sister.
yep rinki isn't missed...i think toshi may have mentioned in one episode where she was...

yep it is but I am just happy wit all the busy schedules that v at0least have dates and know they will b working on it..dil ko sakoon mil gaya...and in the mean time I can watch some old episodes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:44

Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
hehe...i know...i mean raman..we get that you are torn between your love for adi and your concern for ishu!!! but what a way to go about breaking the bad news to her!!! grrrrrrr!!!! and i am sure when she was crying like crazy and banging on her amma's door, he would be sitting in his room, wallowing in self-pity!  Bang 

these are some my favourite IShRa moments!!!! Oh god!! am totally enchanted by this!!!  long hug 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 01:46

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

yep rinki isn't missed...i think toshi may have mentioned in one episode where she was...

yep it is but I am just happy wit all the busy schedules that v at0least have dates and know they will b working on it..dil ko sakoon mil gaya...and in the mean time I can watch some old episodes...
true that...it's something to look forward to!!
really? did toshiji mention rinki? i was under the impression that this was a case of a collective amnesia where the entire family just suddenly forgot that they had another member!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-04, 01:47

hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:
hooked wrote:
Divya_ZaYa wrote:

these are some my favourite IShRa moments!!!! Oh god!! am totally enchanted by this!!!  long hug 
Aawwhh! Dats gr8 2 knw... Nd same here some of  these moments r my fav IshRa moments too... :D

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 11:26

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

really? did toshiji mention rinki? i was under the impression that this was a case of a collective amnesia where the entire family just suddenly forgot that they had another member!!!
i think she did...but can't remember wat she said...i just remember thinking ah so u didn't forget her0but its not a long term excuse...they should at least mention her again but there life is full of drama...where will they get time  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 11:30

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i think she did...but can't remember wat she said...i just remember thinking ah so u didn't forget her0but its not a long term excuse...they should at least mention her again but there life is full of drama...where will they get time  hppy
hahaha! So true!!! I kind of miss her...she was a nice presence in the bhalla household... i get that the actress is busy with some other show but they could just get someone else to play the role of rinki...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 11:34

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahaha! So true!!! I kind of miss her...she was a nice presence in the bhalla household... i get that the actress is busy with some other show but they could just get someone else to play the role of rinki...
she was nice but didn't do much...wat's the point of paying someone to play her when she wont b doing anything...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 11:35

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
she was nice but didn't do much...wat's the point of paying someone to play her when she wont b doing anything...
haha...true that! i think they are realising that the Bhalla household is running short of rooms and so bye bye Rinki...you can look for another family to take you in now!  hppy 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 11:53

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
haha...true that! i think they are realising that the Bhalla household is running short of rooms and so bye bye Rinki...you can look for another family to take you in now!  hppy 
 hppy  hppy she may have already found it and v r just not aware

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-04, 12:10

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy  hppy she may have already found it and v r just not aware
true!!! remember how we cast Rinki as the detective who'll reveal the culprit responsible for amma's accident!?!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-04, 12:24

Thanks Divya.

What a sad episode. Seriously Raman needs to wake up quick and realize how badly he is being manipulated. 

Poor Ishu.

The Ishu-Ruhi scene was very cute

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-04, 13:11

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Oh.. more of us Sherlocked  Group Hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 14:17

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Oh.. more of us Sherlocked  Group Hug
no surprise us highly evolved beings r sherlocked  long hug

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-04, 19:01

Thanks divya, until the CVs decide to give RKB his brains back, this track will continue i guess , no point in ranting any more  hpee 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-04, 19:02

chitmanas wrote:Thanks divya, until the CVs decide to give RKB his brains back, this track will continue i guess , no point in ranting any more  hpee 

really felt like kicking him round the block yesterday

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-04, 20:14

Thanks Divya..

Divyanka as Ishu was great yesterday..her pain and self talk was so heart wrenching...her convincing herself he is not worth her tears were just superb...I hope she keeps him that way than give him any more worth...sorry cant sympathise with RKB at the moment..he is beyond my understanding....I would say he is almost unnatural in his feelings towards Adi and gets manipulated..he loses his sense of balance ...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-04, 20:23

zuzana wrote:Thanks Divya..

Divyanka as Ishu was great yesterday..her pain and self talk was so heart wrenching...her convincing herself he is not worth her tears were just superb...I hope she keeps him that way than give him any more worth...sorry cant sympathise with RKB at the moment..he is beyond my understanding....I would say he is almost unnatural in his feelings towards Adi and gets manipulated..he loses his sense of balance ...

The scene where she splashes water on her face is one of the best ever in YHM

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-04, 20:25

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:Thanks divya, until the CVs decide to give RKB his brains back, this track will continue i guess , no point in ranting any more  hpee 

really felt like kicking him round the block yesterday
 shhh i am the only one defending him  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-04, 20:27

slmu wrote:Thanks Divya.

What a sad episode. Seriously Raman needs to wake up quick and realize how badly he is being manipulated. 

Poor Ishu.

The Ishu-Ruhi scene was very cute
Ure welcome Shanti!  It was an sad epi..

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum