Latest topics

PARI NEEDS TO WORK HARD MORE ON ROMANTIC SCENE.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PARI NEEDS TO WORK HARD MORE ON ROMANTIC SCENE.

Post by NAUGHTY MONKEY on 2014-07-03, 23:34

SORRY GUYS, BUT HATE TO SAY THIS. PARI NEEDS TO PAY MORE ATTENTION ON ROMANTIC SCENE. SHE DOES NOT LOOK COMFORTABLE.ESPACIALLY HUGING SCENE. BEFORE SHE CAME TO THIS ACTING WORLD, WAS'NT SHE AWARE OF IT,THAT SHE HAS TO FACE THESE? SHE NEEDS TO LOSEN UP MORE. ITS SO VISIBLE. WE ARE NOT EXPECTING HER TO CROSS THE LINE, BUT WHAT EVER YOU AGREE TO DO, DO RIGHT.BUT AGAIN I BLAME DIRECTORS. THEY ARE NOT POINTING HER ABOUT THIS. ITS  JJ LOVE STORY FOR GOD SAKE. LETS HOPE SOME IMPROVEMENT IN FUTURE. Thumbsup

NAUGHTY MONKEY

Back to top Go down

Re: PARI NEEDS TO WORK HARD MORE ON ROMANTIC SCENE.

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-04, 11:19

They did point it out to her .. The directors I mean ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-04, 12:02

HUH??? I thought she excelled in romantic scenes!!! Ask Tanths, the Churail... we were talking yesterday... and as I pointed out to her...

"all those weeks ago... Jo and Ja milkar manaaye Suhaag Raat! Waah! Kya Suhaag Raat thi! Manaaya in donon ne... but Shaguni Bai got the freaking o*g*sm and Ruqaiyya ended up getting pregnant!"

Tell me... how would it have been possible if she wasn't exceptionally GOOD?
 ROFL

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-04, 12:10

i cannot stand paridhi anymore, its about time ekta should replace her!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-04, 12:10

kya khoob kahi.. hppy 
sonshine487 wrote:HUH??? I thought she excelled in romantic scenes!!! Ask Tanths, the Churail... we were talking yesterday... and as I pointed out to her...

"all those weeks ago... Jo and Ja milkar manaaye Suhaag Raat! Waah! Kya Suhaag Raat thi! Manaaya in donon ne... but Shaguni Bai got the freaking o*g*sm and Ruqaiyya ended up getting pregnant!"

ROFL

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-04, 12:11

..and as a result she changed her director hppy 
Tanthya wrote:They did point it out to her .. The directors I mean ..

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-04, 12:19

mandygi wrote:..and as a result she changed her director hppy 
 ROFL 
She did, didn't she?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-04, 13:07

i still cannot understand why ekta is still keeping her and has not kicked the tantrum queen out Twisted Evil 
sonshine487 wrote:
 ROFL 
She did, didn't she?

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-04, 13:11

mandygi wrote:i still cannot understand why ekta is still keeping her and has not kicked the tantrum queen out Twisted Evil 
sonshine487 wrote:
 ROFL 
She did, didn't she?

Maayi is a BUSINESSWOMAN through and through!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-04, 13:12

sonshine487 wrote:HUH??? I thought she excelled in romantic scenes!!! Ask Tanths, the Churail... we were talking yesterday... and as I pointed out to her...

ROFL
 ROFL  ROFL ........You are exceptionally GOOD !!

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-04, 13:17

shobita wrote:

ROFL
 ROFL  ROFL ........You are exceptionally GOOD !!
:blush:
Thank you!
 Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-04, 13:23

if u do not mind i want to share ur epic comment on IF, but will not mention ur name!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-04, 13:31

mandygi wrote:if u do not mind i want to share ur epic comment on IF, but will not mention ur name!

no problem!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-04, 13:32

ROFL

& Bakshi Got the Bun !!! yeh toh kauva and meduvada story  bangayi  hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-04, 13:37

Tanthya wrote:

ROFL

Bakshi did? I don't know! I fainted when Shaguni Bai climaxed! Stopped watching the show after that... didn't find the courage to watch anymore, you know!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-04, 13:40

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL

Bakshi did? I don't know! I fainted when Shaguni Bai climaxed! Stopped watching the show after that... didn't find the courage to watch anymore, you know!
You can safely wander in, the most that Hunar Ki mallika does is treat Jalal like a bright pupil who has risen to her expectations ( holding his shoulders) or  she sings lullaby to Jalal , who is allowed to rest his head on her lap.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-04, 13:50

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL

You can safely wander in, the most that Hunar Ki mallika does is treat Jalal like a bright pupil who has risen to her expectations ( holding his shoulders) or  she sings lullaby to Jalal , who is allowed to rest his head on her lap.

*disgusted*
what makes you think that I will want to watch that crap?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-04, 13:52

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

*disgusted*

I thought  u were suffering from insomnia * innocent, wide eyed look*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-04, 13:53

honestly their scenes together are so painfull to watch!
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

*disgusted*

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-04, 13:55

today when hamaam scene came i was all excited to see rajat's toned body and the moment this lep queen came i felt like throwing up Bang

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-04, 13:57

she acts more like a mother or an elderly sister..i thought salima was the designated aapaji..seems like its lep queen next in line hppy

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-04, 14:48

@Tanthya
LOL! I do have insomnia. But I'll steer clear of this particular sleeping draught. I don't want boring dreams. They are worse thannnightmares

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-04, 14:51

mandygi wrote:today when hamaam scene came i was all excited to see rajat's toned body and the moment this lep queen came i felt like throwing up Bang

Don't you think tat all the scenes have become repetitive and monotonous?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-04, 18:28

Hi my dear Dhwani friends, hpee 

I agree with some comments such as the lack of romantic ideas in the serial and its set up has been repetitive and sometimes bland.

We can’t blame Paridhi for every single thing that happens in this romantic scenes for instance yesterday “we that are of age and knows what romance, comfort, flirting are know for sure both Pari and Rajat are not given us 100% of that period the reasons could be both sides since I have no evidence so will leave it alone”. But the fact that Pari and Rajat didn’t not write the script play so they say what is written and act on what they are expected to so if the director and editors cameramen are satisfied with the shoot of a scene they will air it right. Having said that yesterday I was Jodha came to the bath area to apply lep which to me it is about time the script writers get rid of that idea I was expecting that after they shared tears and comfort each other the CV team would at least give some dialogues to Jodha like ‘how do I take away the pain from your heart in her mind’ and there she will start taken off her jewelry, duptta slowly we viewers will know what she is up to without  invading on her privacy, cut the camera from her to the surroundings and come back to both in the tub and give us some good dialogue that would leave an impression on our minds. BUT NO this old ladies and old men writing the script have a different idea. I may understand that it is a 16th century work but if you are showing romance to this 21st century with a computer mind and everything is TOUCH than you have to sit up CV team and give your best: The  editors, directors are not up to the romantic task like we are for instance when Jodha was caressing Jalals head instead of given us a full view of  the scene the cameraman move the device from Jalal’s face through Jodha’s hands-dress-jewelry-and her face I mean what the HELL now who do I blame for not able to see all  the wet  hair of Rajat,  Pari was caressing the editors or the camera man.

Also it might be that the CV team intended for the scene to be a comforting one and not a romantic scene so they did not put so much into it however it could have been better if they add more.  I hope both leads read our displeasure and commit more to this Serial and so is the Entire Team of Writers.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-07-04, 20:28

Nanny dear, you always rock with common sense!! I have been shouting the same thing without results because I have already understood that Paridhi haters will hate her NO MATTER WHAT.   Anything she does or not do will be highly criticized and bashed.   Maybe Ekta did wrong choosing a married woman for the role, Indian culture has limitations for many women and Ekta being such a sharp business woman should have foreseen that.  But no matter what anybody may say, she was chosen among thousands of girls!! Not Mugdha, no Kratika, no other but Paridhi.  So despite what whoever who dislikes her wants, Paridhi is THERE and will not be replaced!!!! Because Ekta knows that replacing leads NEVER WORKS, less at the stages the show is now... Maybe if she would have done that earlier it would have worked but not now.   And Ekta knows also that for 10 haters Paridhi has, she has hundreds of fans who adores her, so.... we'll have Paridhi for long...

Then I totally agree with you that the main issue and problem is not the actors but the production team including the same Ekta.  Script is bad, dialogues are bad, direction is bad, camera shoots are bad, even the logic of events is damn bad!!  Actors are doing what they are told to do, simple as that.  And if Paridhi  has problems with the romantic stuff, there are many ways and creative ideas of having romance on screen.  Even the same Ekta should pull Paridhi's ears and make her do the job she was hired for!!!  Otherwise, how she shoot Jalal's dream secquence before the dhaka track?  That was HOT as hell!! And noooo kiss, groping or sex scene was needed!!!

Said that my dear, trying to make some people understand that is not Paridhi but the production team the responsibles of the show downfall is a mission imposible.  They don't like her and that's all they know... so expect continuous bashing, critics and all kind of negative comments on her as well....

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum