Latest topics

PARI NEEDS TO WORK HARD MORE ON ROMANTIC SCENE.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PARI NEEDS TO WORK HARD MORE ON ROMANTIC SCENE.

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-04, 21:02

I know Giannita,  Kiss  and as the 'saying goes out of sight out of mind' I don't read those comments and I know the people who comment maturely and with humor and read those comments only in this Forum.  I am also aware that even when
Rajat sneeze it is beautiful  ROFL  and when Paridhi sneeze it is damn full of virus ROFL  Most  of them are young under 30's so I understand the youth mind is at works. Let them have fun. At all said and then it is a MOVIE and will soon end.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-04, 21:28

I care not for Paridhi... I know next to nothing about the female... don't want to either.
The same goes for Rajat!

But I HAVE read history. And HISTORY attests to HIS story... Akbar's story. He was a GREAT Emperor! A mighty King.

Take a good look at this God-forsaken show... do you see THIS  Jalal as a great statesman? A strategist? A diplomat?
I doubt it!

It will not do... blinding ourselves in admiration of a far less than adequate and commonplace actress, so much so that we do not see how a story is torn to shreds. For a female who never much figured all that strongly in the actual history books... she was never mentioned by this particular name anyway... all we know is that she was Jehangir's mother and she was a Hindu Rajput Princess.

True, this is a highly watered down version, and we must NOT fight over authenticity... Then doesn't it also mean that EVERYTHING about this show will be watered down? Script, dialogues, story, acting... AAAND also the extremely soporific dialogue delivery of the female lead, however admired she may be!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-04, 22:15

i agree word for word! the mighty king has been reduced to mere puppet at the hands of his beloved not to forget ekta's female centric show but my dear mayya u have chosen a wrong historical figure to play with..his power and strenght can never be under estimated and it shown clearly by the dropping trps!
sonshine487 wrote:I care not for Paridhi... I know next to nothing about the female... don't want to either.
The same goes for Rajat!

But I HAVE read history. And HISTORY attests to HIS story... Akbar's story. He was a GREAT Emperor! A mighty King.

Take a good look at this God-forsaken show... do you see THIS  Jalal as a great statesman? A strategist? A diplomat?
I doubt it!

It will not do... blinding ourselves in admiration of a far less than adequate and commonplace actress, so much so that we do not see how a story is torn to shreds. For a female who never much figured all that strongly in the actual history books... she was never mentioned by this particular name anyway... all we know is that she was Jehangir's mother and she was a Hindu Rajput Princess.

True, this is a highly watered down version, and we must NOT fight over authenticity... Then doesn't it also mean that EVERYTHING about this show will be watered down? Script, dialogues, story, acting... AAAND also the extremely soporific dialogue delivery of the female lead, however admired she may be!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-04, 22:17

...and in order to prove jodha's mahaanta sand the fact that jalal became akbar because of her who is hardly mentioned in history is so hard to digest!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-04, 22:34

mandygi wrote:...and in order to prove jodha's mahaanta sand the fact that jalal became akbar because of her who is hardly mentioned in history is so hard to digest!

need not be so. Akbar was a 16th century Mohammedan ruler... truth be told, they are not inherently leaning towards female empowerment. Despite this some of the women of those times shone through. but whereas the Hameedas and Noor Jehans and Mumtazes are mentioned by name... Mariam-uz-zamani is but a title.
For such a liberalist, don't u think Akbar would have credited her if she indeed was responsible for his great ascension to greatness? but he didn't. it is only mentioned that she was active in business and such.
And with a harem full of eager and jealous females, how do u think he could have remained exclusive to Jo?

Even the epic love story of ShahJ and M'Taz had gaping holes... toh Jodha kya cheez hai?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-05, 00:24

absolutely! akbar was close to her because she was MUZ and other than that maybe he had some liking towards her but he had many begums he was fond of and not just her!..and u r rt in saying if she had contributed towards history she would have been mentiones like other mahaan females of that era but she did not do anything extraordibary other than giving birth to jahangir!..and akbar had the 9 gems that contributed towards history and they r the ones worth mentioning,,but ekta is dishing out female centric crap and shoving it down our throat! no learned person with knowledge of history will watch this garbage and i m hooked because of rajat's brilliancs as jalal!
sonshine487 wrote:
mandygi wrote:...and in order to prove jodha's mahaanta sand the fact that jalal became akbar because of her who is hardly mentioned in history is so hard to digest!

need not be so. Akbar was a 16th century Mohammedan ruler... truth be told, they are not inherently leaning towards female empowerment. Despite this some of the women of those times shone through. but whereas the Hameedas and Noor Jehans and Mumtazes are mentioned by name... Mariam-uz-zamani is but a title.
For such a liberalist, don't u think Akbar would have credited her if she indeed was responsible for his great ascension to greatness? but he didn't. it is only mentioned that she was active in business and such.
And with a harem full of eager and jealous females, how do u think he could have remained exclusive to Jo?

Even the epic love story of ShahJ and M'Taz had gaping holes... toh Jodha kya cheez hai?

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-05, 01:36

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Hi my dear Dhwani friends, hpee 

I agree with some comments such as the lack of romantic ideas in the serial and its set up has been repetitive and sometimes bland.

We can’t blame Paridhi for every single thing that happens in this romantic scenes for instance yesterday “we that are of age and knows what romance, comfort, flirting are know for sure both Pari and Rajat are not given us 100% of that period the reasons could be both sides since I have no evidence so will leave it alone”. But the fact that Pari and Rajat didn’t not write the script play so they say what is written and act on what they are expected to so if the director and editors cameramen are satisfied with the shoot of a scene they will air it right. Having said that yesterday I was Jodha came to the bath area to apply lep which to me it is about time the script writers get rid of that idea I was expecting that after they shared tears and comfort each other the CV team would at least give some dialogues to Jodha like ‘how do I take away the pain from your heart in her mind’ and there she will start taken off her jewelry, duptta slowly we viewers will know what she is up to without  invading on her privacy, cut the camera from her to the surroundings and come back to both in the tub and give us some good dialogue that would leave an impression on our minds. BUT NO this old ladies and old men writing the script have a different idea. I may understand that it is a 16th century work but if you are showing romance to this 21st century with a computer mind and everything is TOUCH than you have to sit up CV team and give your best: The  editors, directors are not up to the romantic task like we are for instance when Jodha was caressing Jalals head instead of given us a full view of  the scene the cameraman move the device from Jalal’s face through Jodha’s hands-dress-jewelry-and her face I mean what the HELL now who do I blame for not able to see all  the wet  hair of Rajat,  Pari was caressing the editors or the camera man.

Also it might be that the CV team intended for the scene to be a comforting one and not a romantic scene so they did not put so much into it however it could have been better if they add more.  I hope both leads read our displeasure and commit more to this Serial and so is the Entire Team of Writers.

Hi Nanayaa,

Blaming inept acting on the CV's and the script or screen play is no solution or the way out.Nobody is blaming Paridhi for every single thing especially not for the monotonous scenes or the repeated dialogues with no novelty in them.

Paridhi and Rajat are in acting profession and they are not green horns, both have been in the acting field for a while,  A good actor is one who understands the character and goes beyond the character  sketch given in the script which is what we see when  Maham(ashwini) acts, Adham(Chethan) comes and when Jalal(Rajat) takes over or even Ruqaiyaa(lavina)...They do not hold poker faces nor make faces according to the  scenes, rather they react to the scene and respond as the characters which brings a level of authenticity , This trait has been missing in Jodha(paridhi) character..

Regards whether director , cameraman writer are satisfied... well,  The director was not satisfied, so much so, he now does not shoot her scenes .. Two, this is a daily episode show as such they do not have the time for leisurely shoots, as the episode has to be canned and sent to the studio for teleccast while holding a safe bank too.So yes, there will not be retakes happening..

Excuse me,  The CV'sa re not old ladies but Paridhi definitely has some issues.. If the writers can conceive a semi naked Ruqaiyya entertaining Jalal in the bathtub  not once but multiple times, if the CV's can conceive a scene where a semi naked jalal is in the bath tub being attended to by Ruqaiyya/Jodha.. why will they stop with Jodha? ..To this  My reply is the actor !! If the actor refuses to comply with the script demands, then the time constraint will be such that , the director will have no other option but to forgo such scenes of intimacy.. May I remind you, there was once a scene of Jodha taking a bath in bathtub.. completely dressed from head to toe !!! what can the script, CV or director do in such case?? order the actor to strip?? give a thorough dressing down to the actor and get slapped by the allegation of harassment??

The natural question that arises is why then does not Ekta replace Paridhi? first and foremost, Ekta is a business woman, she will bend over backwards when the jodi is popular to accommodate the actor.Ekta defended and stood by Rajat when he supposedly made some intemperate remarks,Ekta is doing the same now cuz she realizes the value of brand and Jalal and Jodha are brand.She will go to any lengths to protect the brand butin Paridhi'scase , she did not go to whole lengths, while the offending channel was banned from the vicinity of Rajat for  slandering him, Ekta refused to remove the director from the show despite the threat of withdrawal/walkout. It implies that EKta is intent on protecting her brand but will not go out on llimb for Paridhi. She will give as many leav as Paridhi wants to ensure the smooth output but if something were to impede this flow, then she will take action ( in this case a thorough and frank talking to).. we can rest assure that there will be no change in actors unless the wrong buttons are pushed or the show begins to nosedive.

Balaji  are experts in showing intimate scenes, they have 15+years of experience,Even if the current team were bankrupt on romantic ideology.. they have a vast banks to delve in..but what use  when the actor refuses to comply and states that she will do only those scenes that she finds comfortable.

Y'days bathing scenes was not at intended to be romantic, it was supposed to be comforting scene, a lonely man seeking solace , of a man realizing that a heart can pain too.. bringing in any romantic shades would have lowered the poignancy of that pain..

pheww.. wrote out a lot.. feels good to speak openly and frankly to a friend..

Thank you for your patience. long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-05, 04:13

tanthya, i am a big fan of your writings, i agree word for word..i am missing intimate scenes in a love story and not thoroughly enjoying the couple and their scenes because of endless restrictions!..they have started to look stale and fake..they literally stink now..and i am never looking forward to them..i am loving all the characters as far as acting is concerned except for paridhi's jodha, she is not doing full justice to the role or i would sat she not capable enough..she was ok in ghrina mode but now she sucks big time! and u r rt ekta will take action once the trps start to fall and the time has come i guess!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-05, 05:25

Tanthya, it is good to say your mind and speak your point of view and a decent and matured way. So glad you could do so openly with a friend. hpee 
So far there are two issues I found common in this thread ans others I dare not read.

The distortion of History by Ekta and co.
History of Jodha Akbar cannot be a reality of what happened in ditto, ditto into a motion unless it is a reality show even that they omit, edit and add ons, so is a biography. Now though Ekta and co have done some researched into what they are showing to viewers it can never replace the reality of events that took place in 16th century one can debate and argue  whether it was Ruk or Jodha who was the favorite or not ‘ till thy kingdom come’. The material the CV has is what they will show whether it is fiction or history so why should we stress ourselves??? Wink

Paridhi acting skills or her comfortableness with romantic scenes:
Paridhi is a married woman and a debut actress without high level of experience in acting( let’s say you complete medical college and goes to work in the hospital you will be a doctor but for the first two to three years or more you may have knowledge but the experience of know how will come with time. If no one gives you opportunity to err and learn on the field of profession how will you become perfect?)
she has the right to decide to go half naked on screen or kiss on screen.  Her paycheck doesn’t come to us so we should not stress ourselves over her prefers.   It is her career after this show if she doesn’t get offers based on her performance it is her cup of tea it doesn’t affect us viewers in anyway so she being a smart woman and will allow her career to go down the drain due to her demands is her business so why should we stress ourselves with negative emotions??? Wink

We viewers have the right to choice:
As a fan JA serial we can decide to stop watching Jodha Akbar based on what we feel is wrong or not and prefer.  It is a choice we should not stress in taking it when we feel it is necessary. Wink 

Ektaland:
As you have mentioned a couple of times she is a business woman; she has the right to fire Paridhi for her demands and she has the right to maintain her for the sake of ‘brand name’.  After all both are in it for money and since none of that cash comes directly to our pockets why stress ourselves??? Wink 

COMPROMISE
For us to enjoy the show we have to compromise the Ektaland and co. are doing so we us viewers have the right to join or bailout. Wink 

I chose to compromise. peace  peace  peace 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-05, 11:24

Nanayaa623 wrote:Tanthya, it is good to say your mind and speak your point of view and a decent and matured way. So glad you could do so openly with a friend. hpee 
So far there are two issues I found common in this thread ans others I dare not read.

Do read, and take it in your stride. We are not fighting here... it  is merely exchange of ideas. And try not to take anything personally... it is never intended as such.  long hug 
The distortion of History by Ekta and co.
History of Jodha Akbar cannot be a reality of what happened in ditto, ditto into a motion unless it is a reality show even that they omit, edit and add ons, so is a biography. Now though Ekta and co have done some researched into what they are showing to viewers it can never replace the reality of events that took place in 16th century one can debate and argue  whether it was Ruk or Jodha who was the favorite or not ‘ till thy kingdom come’. The material the CV has is what they will show whether it is fiction or history so why should we stress ourselves??? Wink
I could ask the same, you know, "Why stress?" And no, Ekta has absolutely no connection to either research or history. She is primarily involved in coming out with a commonplace daily soap. We all signed in for it with out eyes and ears open. So, yeah! We didn't expect much. But this much we know of Ekta... she is a shrewd and excellent businesswoman... and she knows her market. She knows that the demand is for titillating stories... not facts... not realities. And believe me, what they are dishing out now, is NOT what the market demands.... they are merely "Jodha's lectures on Moral Science, Natural Remedies, Non-existent Literature and Civic Duties" with an occasional amateur helpings of crappy swordfights in the name of extra-curricular activities.

Paridhi acting skills or her comfortableness with romantic scenes:
Paridhi is a married woman and a debut actress without high level of experience in acting( let’s say you complete medical college and goes to work in the hospital you will be a doctor but for the first two to three years or more you may have knowledge but the experience of know how will come with time. If no one gives you opportunity to err and learn on the field of profession how will you become perfect?)
she has the right to decide to go half naked on screen or kiss on screen.  Her paycheck doesn’t come to us so we should not stress ourselves over her prefers.   It is her career after this show if she doesn’t get offers based on her performance it is her cup of tea it doesn’t affect us viewers in anyway so she being a smart woman and will allow her career to go down the drain due to her demands is her business so why should we stress ourselves with negative emotions??? Wink
Srange, you should talk about docs... 'coz I am one. Even in my rookie days, gross incompetence on my part would not have been tolerated... as for downright unwillingness, I would have been promptly shown the door! I am married too with a growing child. If I said, I am uncomfortable doing night duties, again, I'll be chucked out! In every profession, there are absolute standards to be met. Everything cannot be mentioned in the contract and spelt-out in the rule books or job descriptions. That responsibility lies heavily vested in the integrity and principles, earnestness and sincerity of that individual. The actress knew it was primarily a love-story, she knew that Jalal was a Mogul with a harem... and well, let's face it... harem life is not less than ... err.... "colourful" to put it mildly. Yet she signed up for it. It was all hunky dory initially... till the sticky situation came. Unfortunately for the company, it had already become a brand with a face. Instead of coming out trumps, the actress develops cold-feet? I will not comment on attitude and tantrums as I have no idea of that. Her being married does not matter in the large scheme of things, you know. She is a professional, a part of a company that caters to us, "The Consumers". And if she doesn't deliver, she has no right being there, benefitting monetarily by boring us to tears. Her career does not matter a wit. aND YES, people are tuning out. The show will suffer. but have you ever considered? what of the other talents in the show... Ashwini? Chetan? Rajat? Lavinia? and yes, even Resham and Hoshiyar? They are a delight to watch! They are deprived of their screen space and we are deprived of real viewing pleasure! No, there is no negative emotions! merely a strange sort of boredom... and a mild regret... we could have been treated to much more... but no, perhaps we will never get to see it!
As for her being uncomfortable in love scenes! Balderdash! Passion is to be seen and felt in the EYES, not bare skin. You can bring out sinuous, sensuous, dancing serpents of desire in your eyes, regardless of the layers of clothing you are sporting, or not, at the moment. Yes, there have been actresses who were capable of doing it! Blaming exposure and one's own diffidence to cover one's unwillingness and incapability is downright shabby!

We viewers have the right to choice:
As a fan JA serial we can decide to stop watching Jodha Akbar based on what we feel is wrong or not and prefer.  It is a choice we should not stress in taking it when we feel it is necessary. Wink 
I repeat, "We are Consumers. We DO have the right to demand minimum standards. Remember? Jaago Grahak, Jaago!" hpee 

Ektaland:
As you have mentioned a couple of times she is a business woman; she has the right to fire Paridhi for her demands and she has the right to maintain her for the sake of ‘brand name’.  After all both are in it for money and since none of that cash comes directly to our pockets why stress ourselves??? Wink 
I have voiced my views above.

COMPROMISE
For us to enjoy the show we have to compromise the Ektaland and co. are doing so we us viewers have the right to join or bailout. Wink 

I chose to compromise. 

peace  peace  peace

And I choose to voice my disgust... and poke fun! hppy  
Sorry for butting in, But couldn't help airing my views. No offence, but they are merely my thoughts.
 long hug 
A word, though...
I do watch shows and comment on them. But I am not passionate about them. I am no drooling fan, an ardent shipper nor a vicious critique. I prefer humor. It wouldn't do to loose hold on reality. I like to write and I find subjects in here... be it characters, or actors, or the shows or their story themselves. But NEVER do I confuse myself with where the actor ends and the character begins.

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-05, 11:39

very well said! i too am a consumer and demand to be entertained!..like u said all was well in the beginning whta happenend all of a sudden and if it continues then she does not have the right to stay and feed us with boredom!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-05, 11:45

mandygi wrote:very well said! i too am a consumer and demand to be entertained!..like u said all was well in the beginning whta happenend all of a sudden and if it continues then she does not have the right to stay and feed us with boredom!

On principle, She definitely does not have that right!
On principle, We do have the right to voice our dissatisfaction!
On the same principle, We also do not have the right to tell Ekta how to run her company!
 ROFL 
When viewers get bored, they will stop watching. Then Ekta herself will get BORED!
And Voila! The Show itself will be REPLACED!
It is called Natural Progression!
 hppy

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-05, 11:48

...and the natural progression has started to take place..look at the trps hppy 
sonshine487 wrote:
mandygi wrote:very well said! i too am a consumer and demand to be entertained!..like u said all was well in the beginning whta happenend all of a sudden and if it continues then she does not have the right to stay and feed us with boredom!

On the same principle, We also do not have the right to tell Ekta how to run her company!
 ROFL 
When viewers get bored, they will stop watching. Then Ekta herself will get BORED!
 hppy

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-05, 12:15

mandygi wrote:...and the natural progression has started to take place..look at the trps hppy 
sonshine487 wrote:

ROFL 
 hppy

I hear they are down
I also hear a lot of my friends have stopped watching... so have I.
well, no great loss as far as I am concerned. Though I did want to witness Ashwini portraying Maham's grief on Adham's death. Now that WAS a historical fact. Wonder how Ekta will distort it. After all, History ought to be ignored for the sake of vested interests, hmm?  Twisted Evil

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-05, 12:27

@sonshine487

"As for her being uncomfortable in love scenes! Balderdash! Passion is to be seen and felt in the EYES, not bare skin. You can bring out sinuous, sensuous, dancing serpents of desire in your eyes, regardless of the layers of clothing you are sporting, or not, at the moment. Yes, there have been actresses who were capable of doing it! Blaming exposure and one's own diffidence to cover one's unwillingness and incapability is downright shabby!"

This is WOW!!! Actually you have pin-pointed THE issue.

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-05, 12:42

shobita wrote:@sonshine487

"As for her being uncomfortable in love scenes! Balderdash! Passion is to be seen and felt in the EYES, not bare skin. You can bring out sinuous, sensuous, dancing serpents of desire in your eyes, regardless of the layers of clothing you are sporting, or not, at the moment. Yes, there have been actresses who were capable of doing it! Blaming exposure and one's own diffidence to cover one's unwillingness and incapability is downright shabby!"

I have my moments!
 ROFL

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-05, 12:46

sonshine487 wrote:

I have my moments!
 ROFL
You ARE a Devil! hpee

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-05, 12:52

shobita wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

I have my moments!
 ROFL
You ARE a Devil! hpee

AWWW!!! Thank You!
I only hope, The Devil Himself won't mind too much!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum