Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 04 Jul14 "Jalal declares War against Nigar"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 04 Jul14 "Jalal declares War against Nigar"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-04, 19:43

The episode begins with .... Jalal talking to Jo about hearing some noises at the tehekhana when they were out on a walk at night  on their saalgira /wedding anniversary.... Jalal is now sure Chand begum was right there somewhere ...

Maham and Adham are seen discussing how to hide Chaand Begum from Jalal.....Maham finds new hideout for CB 

Elsewhere .....Shehezaadi Nigar (dressed as princess) and Abul mali are seen how to attack Jalal’s army .. Nigar is impatient ....Abul tells her to be patient .. as his message was about to  reach Jalal any moment ...

Next morning at DEK Jalal gets message that Punjab was attacked and taken under enemy control ...that Shehezadi Nigar and Abul mali have joined hands and attacked Jalal territories .. all in DEK are shocked ..the messenger is sent back ..

Jalal is depressed about his own sister attacking his Sultanat after misunderstanding ..
Next moment Jalal gets the shocking news of enemy attack on his capital Agra ..
All swing into action ..Jalal, Todermal, Atgah ,Maan singh .. fighting goes on fiercely ..until all enemy soldiers have been  neutralised  ..
Atgah tells Jalal that Shehezadi Nigar was behind this attack .. that Jalal should give proper reply to her and fight back ....but Jalal is unwilling to fight his sister..

There is war room discussion going on between the generals of Agra .. they make blueprint/chalk out  of their plan of action.. in case of attack .. they are sad that their shehenshah was unwilling to fight against his sister 

Soon they get info that those enemy soldiers were sent by  begum Maha chuchak and  Abul mali ...... and  Nigar was leading MC’s soldiers  ...

Jodha tries to persuade jalal to fight back ..... save his kingdom ... save his citizens ,.. to be strict to his betraying Sister ....giving examples of Sri Krishna.....slaying his uncle when he it was required to teach him a lesson ....
Jalal tells Jo not to tell him what to do .. he wanted to take his own decisions .. he orders Jo to leave him alone .. he continues to brood in his hojra ...

Ruku is seen enjoying chausar with hoshiyar in her hojra ...Jo comes to meet her ..
pleasantries are exchanged from Jo and replies with barbs/taunts  from Ruku 
Jodha is seen persuading Ruku to rise to the occasion and do something  for the sultanat which was under attack ..... as Jalal was feeling uncomfortable fighting with a woman .. that too his sister ...
that it was none other than Nigar who  had attacked Agra .. it was time to fight !!!.. 

Jo says that she wants lto fight against that person who was using Nigar as his shield ?? as his weapon ?? and fighting proxy war against Agra .. she persuades ruku to persuade Jalal being her childhood friend ..
RUku refuses to comply with Jo's plans .. sends paigaam for Jalal to meet him in the insaani shatranj  room ...

In the Insaani Shatranj room Ruku meets Jalal ... he is surprised that Agra was under attack and she was thinking of shatranj ki baazi !!...is seen inspiring jalal to fight against the attackers .. not think of his sister ....his duties to his people ... his sultanat came first ... he is a sister later .. he should be the emperor first not the brother of Nigar ... he should either pick up his weapons against the attacker or let sultanat become a thing of the past ..
would he allow his sister to take his begums as prisoners and make them perform menial tasks for her ??

RUku inspires Jalal to fight for saving the prestige of HUmayun .. to fight against those who were using Nigar as their mohra and attacking Agra .. to perform the duties of a true shehenshah ..
that moment Jalal recalls Jodha's words too .... now he is fully motivated for war against Nigar 
Precap for Monday ....

Jalal is in DEK .. he announces that it is the first snd foremost duty of a baadshah to protect his awam and his kingdom .... even thought the attacker is his own rebellious sister ... today a shehenshah will fight for his kingdom ... 
Jalal declares  war against Nigar....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-04, 22:37; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04 Jul14 "Jalal declares War against Nigar"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-04, 20:34

Finally Jalal declares War against Nigar !
 Clap  Party1  Dance

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-05, 07:09; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-04, 20:45

--sumana13-- wrote:Finally Jalal declares War against Nigar !
 Clap  Party1  Dance
Manu, thanks for the lovely update. long hug

I am all smiles that today the CV team has given us some balance in the Palace, I love the Ruky and Jodha part too and I enjoyed Ruky sharp nature that brought Jalal out of the pity party mood.  Now it is time for WAR action park episodes. hppy  hppy  hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-04, 20:49

Nanayaa623 wrote:
 Clap  Party1  Dance

I am all smiles that today the CV team has given us some balance in the Palace, I love the Ruky and Jodha part too and I enjoyed Ruky sharp nature that brought Jalal out of the pity party mood.  Now it is time for WAR action park episodes. hppy  hppy  hppy
TOday I loved RUKu's bhaashan .. it was much more powerful and forceful that Jodha begum's bhashan ..
 Thumbsup  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-04, 21:11

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
 Clap  Party1  Dance

TOday I loved RUKu's bhaashan .. it was much more powerful and forceful that Jodha begum's bhashan ..
 Thumbsup  Dance
Yes and it was need and timely too. When Jalal  sees Jodha it is all lovely dovey  ROFL  today Ruky screeching and screaming came in handy.  We have a new bhashan in town. party4  party4  party4   Now I expect the CV team to give us all hands on deck kinda war where the queens will stand and fight those the King is reluctant to fight.

Party1

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-04, 21:20

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
 Clap  Party1  Dance

Thumbsup  Dance
Yes and it was need and timely too. When Jalal  sees Jodha it is all lovely dovey  ROFL  today Ruky screeching and screaming came in handy.  We have a new bhashan in town. party4  party4  party4   Now I expect the CV team to give us all hands on deck kinda war where the queens will stand and fight those the King is reluctant to fight.

Party1
I am sure Ruku will be a better fighter than Jodha for a change .. .. even she is born princess and is trained in weaponry ....

I want the begums to fight with Nigar this time as was seen in promo ...
 Clap  Party1  Dance  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-04, 21:45

Manu there is new promo oh please share and yes I want to see balance to this fiction storyline in all direction but  I would hope Jodha would be shown pregnant at this stage and let the others show what they got too. But this CV team have a mind of their own I I doubt they will let their lead female remain in the back like that in such a high point drama lets see what they show hpee  hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-04, 22:38

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu there is new promo oh please share and yes I want to see balance to this fiction storyline in all direction but  I would hope Jodha would be shown pregnant at this stage and let the others show what they got too. But this CV team have a mind of their own I I doubt they will let their lead female remain in the back like that in such a high point drama lets see what they show hpee  hppy
I want this show to to bring us the excitement as it did in its earlier episodes ... I feel the same as you Nanayaa 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-05, 07:10

the fighting skills of Jalal 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-05, 16:55

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-05, 22:19

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-06, 03:45

Manu,  since Shenhnaaz story is looks pure fiction CV have added I doubt if they will keep her in play for long she might die in the war by  hands of MahaC or the new Pirate Abu Mail.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-06, 03:50

Manu, I like the fighting skills of Jalal but this one looks more like having wrestling in the jungle ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-06, 10:34

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, I like the fighting skills of Jalal but this one looks more like having wrestling in the jungle ROFL
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-06, 20:47

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu,  since Shenhnaaz story is looks pure fiction CV have added I doubt if they will keep her in play for long she might die in the war by  hands of MahaC or the new Pirate Abu Mail.
I actually hope she dies at the hands of jalal yaar  Bang  Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum