Latest topics

Nida, untying their strings will not break them apart.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nida, untying their strings will not break them apart.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-05, 02:42

No matter what you do, you could never separate them for a long time. You could never destroy their love. Not even death will separate them. Give up already. It is Sanam and Ahil destiny to be together.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Nida, untying their strings will not break them apart.

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-05, 03:16

there destiny is tied...nida can do wat she wants but as they tied the threads there life is entangled as well...u cant separate them...do wat anyone wants to they will come back to each other...even now when they have no relationship they r pulled to each...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-05, 03:53

We have to sympathize with Nida. She does not know what loving someone is about. She only loves wealth. Unfortunately she will try over and over to hurt Sanam. Our celebration will be when Ahil and Sanam do marry. I still think the twist during the Ahil/Nida wedding would be Sanam objecting to the wedding and confessing her feelings just before Ahil could say Qubool Hai.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-05, 04:23

yep she is about wealth and the perks that come wit it and she is calculating that she has been trying to lay the framework since college...yep she will and that will b something that aahil wont be able to stand to c tears or hurt...now that would b interesting if sanam confessed her feelings because aahil will already have confessed his...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-05, 04:35

Sarra, i'm thinking this, because it's going to mirror Asad/Zoya confession. IMO. Asad confesses his love but Zoya rejects him. She then learns that that night never happened and believes in Asad's love. She heads back home to marry Asad. She reveals her feelings of wanting them together.

Ahil will confess his feelings and Sanam will reject him. Something big is supposed to happen during the wedding Ahil/Nida wedding. I think here is where Sanam will reveal her feelings.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-05, 04:41

i can't remember asad zoya confession scene or zoya rejecting him I think by that point I had stopped watching again...i may need to c if I can find it online to watch...well aahil and sanams story has parallel's to zoya asad so sanam confessing could happen...do u know if she is meant to reject aahil because of a misunderstanding????

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-05, 05:13

I think she misunderstands him. I mean, just imagine this guy has treated you like garbage for awhile, then he saves your life, he starts wooing u, you yourself don't understand your own feelings for him... he decides to decorate a room for you with your name big and bold on the wall, a bed decorated with rose petals and lit candles srt like a seduction scene and he tells yoou he loves you taking you off guard. You would think he doing this just to get you in the sack...

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-05, 13:58

very true had they been married or in a relationship it would have been different...also she has seen wat he is like wit girls...discarding them easily on top of that she knows he is engaged...and if he gets tongue tied then uh huh...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-05, 14:15

I think she misunderstands the situation. But it's now a wait and see when it comes to the wedding, since there is a twist during the ceremony. I'm wondering what made Sanam change her mind if she is the one to possibly stop the wedding. Could she have overheard a conversation between Ahil and Tanveer or Ahil and Rehan about not loving Nida but loving Sanam. Maybe hearing Rehan confront Ahil about what he did and Ahil confessing his feelings about Sanam to Rehan...

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum