Latest topics

Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-05, 10:49

 Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Next Week, Ashok is not liking Shagun’s behavior bit but doesn’t say anything to Shagun, and decides to do something. In sometime , everyone gets ready to go out for swimming but just then Ruhi starts complaining of a stomach pain. Ruhi is doing this purposefully so that she can spoil the fun for Shagun. Seeing Ruhi in pain, Raman tells Shagun to stay back in the room to look after her. Shagun is upset as all her plans are falling apart. Here, Ashok comes to Ishita’s clinic and tells her that he suspects something is going on between Raman & Shagun. Ishita tries to ignore that but then he tells her that it is Shagun who is responsible for her mother’s accident and Raman is helping her to escape free of any charge. Ishita is shocked to hear this. Ishita doesn’t want to believe Ashok but he challenges her.
He tells her that they should go & meet Raman & asks him the truth. Ishita doesn’t want to go but then Mihika tells her that in order to shut Ashok’s she must check with Raman. In the hotel room Shagun is trying her level best to make Ruhi sleep. Raman is happy spending time with Adi and then in sometime Ishita and Ashok reaches there. Shagun & Raman are surprised to see them here. Raman questions Ishita that why is she here? Ishita tells her what Ashok told her and then asks Raman if it true that you are protecting Shagun. Raman is shocked and he doesn’t know what to answer. Ishita reads his silence and thereby understands that whatever Ashok said is the truth. She is totally shattered. Her trust on Raman is completely shaken . Shagun takes Adi and leaves.Raman tries talking to Ishita but she doesn’t allow him to say even a word. She questions him why did he do this to her family. Raman has no answer. Ishita holds Ruhi’s hand and leaves from there. Raman is left all alone and he is feeling miserable. Ishita reaches home and starts crying bitterly.
Mrs Bhalla asks her what the matter is but Ishita doesn’t tell her anything. Mrs Bhalla is left worried and tensed. Here Raman comes home drunk as hell and creates a ruckus in the society. He too is hurt and shattered and he shouts calling himself bad. Ishita handles him and brings him home, Raman blabbers that she knows only half the truth, Ishita asks then tell me the rest, but Raman is again tongue tied. Next morning, Raman wakes up to find Ishita talking to her lawyer whom she has hired to fight against Shagun. Raman realizes and he calls up his lawyer Neil to ensure nothing happens to Shagun. Mrs Bhalla slaps Raman and makes it very clear to him that the whole famly is with Ishita against Shagun, the family kind of boycotts Raman for siding with Shagun, Mrs Iyer is happy to see that Ishita is not alone in this. 
credit Telly Express

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-07-05, 13:05

Thanks Sarra

If only Raman had had the sense to tell Ishita himself. What a mess

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by komal157 on 2014-07-05, 13:18

I guess raman is going to do something big which nobody is expecting specially shagun

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 36
Join date : 2014-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by komal157 on 2014-07-05, 13:21

now everyone is aware about the culprit still raman is silent. Why? It means something as he is not fool but may be waiting for the right time as he done in Mihir's engagement.

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 36
Join date : 2014-06-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-05, 13:33

slmu wrote:Thanks Sarra

If only Raman had had the sense to tell Ishita himself. What a mess
but that would have been to easy and would put an end to all the drama  hppy in truth even thou he said she was an actress worthy of a oscar he doesn't trust her acting and if he had told the truth then he was afraid she could spoil his whole gameplan

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-05, 13:35

komal157 wrote:I guess raman is going to do something big which nobody is expecting specially shagun
that's the hope that he isn't just a fool

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-07-05, 13:37

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Sarra

If only Raman had had the sense to tell Ishita himself. What a mess
but that would have been to easy and would put an end to all the drama  hppy in truth even thou he said she was an actress worthy of a oscar he doesn't trust her acting and if he had told the truth then he was afraid she could spoil his whole gameplan

that's assuming he has a game plan and is not being an emotional fool

I want to see some sign that he does have something up his sleeve

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-05, 13:46

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Sarra

If only Raman had had the sense to tell Ishita himself. What a mess
but that would have been to easy and would put an end to all the drama  hppy in truth even thou he said she was an actress worthy of a oscar he doesn't trust her acting and if he had told the truth then he was afraid she could spoil his whole gameplan

that's assuming he has a game plan and is not being an emotional fool

I want to see some sign that he does have something up his sleeve
i am hoping because otherwise it doesn't make sense and it would ruin a good show...but I suppose its had its good bedding in period where it entertained...

they have never really given a sign that he had a plan wit the exception of bringing out param reality...its usually a fait accompli I assume its because as well as trying to surprise u they r keeping the options open of being able to change tracks...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-07-05, 13:49

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Sarra

If only Raman had had the sense to tell Ishita himself. What a mess
but that would have been to easy and would put an end to all the drama  hppy in truth even thou he said she was an actress worthy of a oscar he doesn't trust her acting and if he had told the truth then he was afraid she could spoil his whole gameplan

that's assuming he has a game plan and is not being an emotional fool

I want to see some sign that he does have something up his sleeve
i am hoping because otherwise it doesn't make sense and it would ruin a good show...but I suppose its had its good bedding in period where it entertained...

they have never really given a sign that he had a plan wit the exception of bringing out param reality...its usually a fait accompli I assume its because as well as trying to surprise u they r keeping the options open of being able to change tracks...

well this track is already ruining the show i think.. its been dragged too much and the emotional drama is sky rocketing.. they have been good at wrapping tracks up quickly but this has been going on forever.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-05, 13:52

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
but that would have been to easy and would put an end to all the drama  hppy in truth even thou he said she was an actress worthy of a oscar he doesn't trust her acting and if he had told the truth then he was afraid she could spoil his whole gameplan

that's assuming he has a game plan and is not being an emotional fool

I want to see some sign that he does have something up his sleeve
i am hoping because otherwise it doesn't make sense and it would ruin a good show...but I suppose its had its good bedding in period where it entertained...

they have never really given a sign that he had a plan wit the exception of bringing out param reality...its usually a fait accompli I assume its because as well as trying to surprise u they r keeping the options open of being able to change tracks...

well this track is already ruining the show i think.. its been dragged too much and the emotional drama is sky rocketing.. they have been good at wrapping tracks up quickly but this has been going on forever.
this is wat happens when they can't decide on how to take the show forward...they dithered to long in the build up of trying to find the culprit...and u have another week maybe two at least more wit this track still ongoing...there trp went up slightly as well didnt??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-05, 16:16

Atleast Mrs B did what Ishu had to do slap Raman  Clap 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-05, 17:30

Tfs Sarra... So is Ashok saying da truth bcuz I thought Adi did it... Omg, I feel so bad for Ishita! At dis very moment I want to kill Raman...

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 663
Join date : 2014-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Barkat Villa ;)

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-05, 22:31

Divya_ZaYa wrote:Tfs Sarra... So is Ashok saying da truth bcuz I thought Adi did it... Omg, I feel so bad for Ishita!  At dis very moment I want to kill Raman...
it could b that shagun lied to ashok or just that he will say just wat he needs to to get wat he wants...putting adi in trouble would not endear shagun...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs Bhalla to Slap Raman - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:25


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum