Latest topics

This Weekend was Complete Torture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Weekend was Complete Torture

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-07, 08:15

I'm beginning to hate weekends as there is no SAHIL. I watched old episodes of Zoya and Asad and I think my melt down is coming soon. The biggest mistake made in the Qubool Hai story was "killing" off Zoya and Asad. Forever I will be haunted by that scene. Couldn't they have had Zoya and Asad kidnapped  and a threatening note left. Do something else that would have taken them away for the twenty years. Even they could have had threats made to them. Zoya and Asad plans to fake their deaths and go in hiding. Asks Dilshad to take Sanam, and Seher. This way, apart, the children would be safe. But to kill them in the most gruesome way possible. 

I'm going to still sing the song until i'm proved wrong. That somehow by a miracle and the grace of God... this beloved couple was rescued while the house was up in flames and had emergency surgery. 

Hoping that "the people burnt in the house" when the police got the call, was referring to Nasma and Zoya's dad.. maybe the servants (since they disappeared when Tanveer started her killing spree).

I keep saying Seher is the key. She disappeared into thin air and in the killing episode when Dilshad ran back outside with Sanam in her arms looking for Seher, you could hear a wailing and was not sure if Sanam was crying out but you could hear "Mamaaaaa!" Was that Sanam or Seher? 

What struck me though is in one of the early eppies of Sanam and Dilshad, Dilshad tells Sanam that wherever Zoya and Asad were, they'll be proud of her. 
Am I reading to much into the words that were said? 

I look forward to tomorrow. Actually I look forward to the next few weeks. I want to see Sanam and Ahil married to each other. At the moment, I don't care if it's through love, agreement or arranged. If not through love, love would come. It's there, it just needs the opportunity to blossom. 

One thing I know, just like Asad to Zoya, Ahil would not break his vow to Sanam on purpose. He would not spend one night again with Nida. His heart, soul and everything is for Sanam. 

If Tanveer suggests different rooms after marriage, we know Ahil would not agree to that. He'll want Sanam in his sight every minute. 

Of course in my dreams, there'll be a clause in the will not previously mentioned. After Sahil marry and sign the will, the lawyer will inform them that if anything should happen to the couple, then the property etc will go to the couple's children, the eldest one having been born within the couple's first 3 years of marriage will be given a large percentage of the property.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: This Weekend was Complete Torture

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-07-08, 16:46

O my God....Trin....you do have a lot of requests......hope it reaches the ears of the producers....  hpee

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-08, 17:23

sharmibalan wrote:O my God....Trin....you do have a lot of requests......hope it reaches the ears of the producers....  hpee
  hpee I need to dream. We fans deserve so much that we were not given with Zoya and Asad. I think the leap came at a foolish time in the couple's life IMO. Fans continued to watch to see the relationship of this couple develop and finally reach marriage. The writers had also kept throwing the baby card at us. Dilshad kept talking to Zoya about this grandchild she wanted. In story time, that was a few days or within the first two weeks of marriage and even before that. It's funny to me that the idea of Dilshad thinking to herself when she chose Zoya to be Asad's wife, that in her thoughts she was probably saying to herself, "I'll get my grandchildren" To her, Zoya was the perfect daughter in law and mother for her grand kids. I think she was just counting down on for them to marry so she could finally approach them about the baby. 

Then after almost a month of marriage, when I guess she was hoping to see evidence of morning sickness etc and nothing was happening, she realised Zoya and Asad still had not celebrated their wedding night and pulled Badi B into the mix. I don't know why she was so desperate for a grandchild (Not the i'm complaining) But was it that she was so bored, she wanted an immediate house full of grand kids to play with and love? Was it that she was thinking that they needed to produce an heir or was it that she thought a baby would strengthen their love even more.

In the end, they were blessed with two babies, but we viewers were not given the joy of seeing Zoya's pregnancy experience. I would have loved to see her wanting to do her own thing while Asad only wanted her to rest and eat. 

I wanted to see scenes of the babies with their parents after the birth. They could have then done the two year leap, where the kids will be the two years old. Show us scenes of the couple playing with their kids. I would have included a scene of Zoya busy preparing for the party while Asad played with the girls. She would be in passing see this view and become enchanted at her happiness. She would have joined them for a little, playing with the girls and spending some lovey dovey time with Asad, before going to talk to Dilshad about her happiness. 

Anyway, i'm hoping the writers do make it up to us with Sanam an d Ahil. We were shown a vision into the future. I want them to show their reality of the Sanam/Ahil family.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-08, 17:29

I agree they shouldnt have killed Asya so cruelly

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:30

Sponsored content