Latest topics

hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-07-07, 21:12

hi guys!!! first of all no throwing chappals for not being online and stuff 
and second news is tht we all know the gr8 maalikka-e-Hindustan jodha bai is finally pregnant....and this is the latest news!!!
when jodha gets to know tht she is pregnant she hides it from jalal because she doesnt want her shehenshah to leave the war and be under her...doin her seva!!!
so she hides it and hamida banu begum sends her to salim chisti place for protection assumin the god can only protect her.....
now this news is confirmed by wikipedia cuz this is what it says-
In the beginning of 1569, Akbar was gladdened by the news that his first Hindu consort, Heer Kunwari(other name for jodha) was expecting a child, and that he might hope for the first of the three sons promised by Sheikh Salim Chisti, a reputed holy man who lived at Sikri. An expectant Heer was sent to Sheikh's humble dwelling at Sikri during the period of her pregnancy. On August 30, 1569, the boy was born and received the name Salim, in acknowledgement of his father's faith in the efficacy of the holy man's prayers.



so if im not wrong jodha will be in salim chisti's dargah when akbar is at war!!! 

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-07, 21:16

Heyyy Aisha   long hug

Welcome  back !!

Yes, Heer Kunwari was sent to Salim Chishti 's dargah after her first pregnancy gets terminated ( presumably due to court politics)..

Plus.. if we were to collate various books, it comes to light, there already were princess born by this time to Jalal. He was not  childless, he was heirless

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-07-07, 21:18

Tanthya wrote:Heyyy Aisha   long hug

Welcome  back !!

Yes, Heer Kunwari was sent to Salim Chishti 's dargah after her first pregnancy gets terminated ( presumably due to court politics)..

Plus.. if we were to collate various books, it comes to light, there already were princess born by this time to Jalal. He was not  childless, he was heirless
terminated meaning???

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-07, 21:23

Hlw aisha welcome back hpee glad to recieve the news but it means there will be no figjt sequence of jodha as per earlier spoilers. *sad*

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 177
Join date : 2014-05-04
Location : Shillong

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-07, 21:27

And terminology means miscarriage and medical science use it for abortion too hpee

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 177
Join date : 2014-05-04
Location : Shillong

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by adianasr on 2014-07-07, 21:36

Btw the period as of now in the show is 1563 and not 1569.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-07-07, 22:02

adianasr wrote:Btw the period as of now in the show is 1563 and not 1569.
how do u know???

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by candy on 2014-07-07, 22:17

hey Aisha.. long hug
welcome back.. and thanks for info,

hmm.. lets see how much they try to go away from history this time.. from Sathya's reply its tat jalal had a daughter by this time as per history,..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-07, 22:24

adianasr wrote:Btw the period as of now in the show is 1563 and not 1569.


Ohh, Does tht mean Abortion?? Somehow with all that cradle , Jodha singing lullaby, saying our balak etc etc... I thought , it will be boundary run hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by shobita on 2014-07-07, 22:44

@aisha.....Jalal and Jodha married in 1562. They just celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary a few days back. So this means serial is running in 1563

@Tanthya - Adhaham and Maham died in 1562, around 5-6 months after Jo-Ja's marriage........But they are alive even after the 1st wedding anniversary......So we never know....Salim might make it before 1569 (without considering MUZ's first miscarriage)

Butchering the notion of Akbar the Great, making Jodha Bai greater than all great Devis put together, Making Akbar's chief consort (Ruqaiyya) fake her pregnancy (the list is endless) - EK feels we viewers will take it all in our stride.....dates to koi cheez hi nahin......adjust karlenge

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by sandhya on 2014-07-07, 22:47

But Salim was in 1569 na.....
The story is still in 1563. MA  and Adham Khan died in 1563
Since they are very much alive this is not Salim. May be miscarriage or baby dies soon after birth.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by adianasr on 2014-07-07, 22:50

Shobita as per Tabakat - i - Akbari, Adham died in 1563 May 12 and MA died 40 days after.

shobita wrote:@aisha.....Jalal and Jodha married in 1562. They just celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary a few days back. So this means serial is running in 1563

@Tanthya - Adhaham and Maham died in 1562, around 5-6 months after Jo-Ja's marriage........But they are alive even after the 1st wedding anniversary......So we never know....Salim might make it before 1569 (without considering MUZ's first miscarriage)

Butchering the notion of Akbar the Great, making Jodha Bai greater than all great Devis put together, Making Akbar's chief consort (Ruqaiyya) fake her pregnancy (the list is endless) - EK feels we viewers will take it all in our stride.....dates to koi cheez hi nahin......adjust karlenge

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-07, 22:56

adianasr wrote:Shobita as per Tabakat - i - Akbari, Adham died in 1563 May 12 and MA died 40 days after.

shobita wrote:@aisha.....Jalal and Jodha married in 1562. They just celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary a few days back. So this means serial is running in 1563

@Tanthya - Adhaham and Maham died in 1562, around 5-6 months after Jo-Ja's marriage........But they are alive even after the 1st wedding anniversary......So we never know....Salim might make it before 1569 (without considering MUZ's first miscarriage)

Butchering the notion of Akbar the Great, making Jodha Bai greater than all great Devis put together, Making Akbar's chief consort (Ruqaiyya) fake her pregnancy (the list is endless) - EK feels we viewers will take it all in our stride.....dates to koi cheez hi nahin......adjust karlenge

drat..I forgot the 1 year Anniv ...n the 2 Holi's ..

 well, if Chand Begum can do a JC  in Ekta's Show, then anything can happen

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by shobita on 2014-07-07, 23:50

@adiana - thanks for the information....I was actually stating maham's death year (1562) as per wiki.....and wiki is unreliable at times

@Tanthya - what is JC?

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-07, 23:59

shobita wrote:@adiana - thanks for the information....I was actually stating maham's death year (1562) as per wiki.....and wiki is unreliable at times

@Tanthya - what is JC?

Resurrection like Jesus Christ

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by radharockzz on 2014-07-09, 05:24

Hey...hii aisha...
So will the miscarriage will be a blame on jodha because she hid it from everyone and didnt take care of herself??

radharockzz
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 77
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 18
Location : ernakulam,kerala

Back to top Go down

Re: hello every1!!! im back!!! and i have some news!!!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:31


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum