Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-07, 23:21

At Ishita's clinic Ashok has arrived with the intention of disclosing Shagun's secret. He tells Ishita that the man she trusts totally has been lying to her and deceiving her. He tells her that Raman is doing all this because he is protecting his ex-wife, Shagun who was the one behind Ishita's mother's accident. Ishita is furious at these allegations. Mihika who is also present there is also torn between anger and shock. He asks her to call Raman once and find out for herself if he was lying to her or not. He says that if not for this what was the reason that was making those two individuals who hated each other suddenly want to decide to behave like a family.

Ishita picks up the receiver to call the security and have Ashok thrown out. However, Mihika tells her that just to shut this man up she should talk to Raman jiju once and clear out all this. Ishita is very angry but decides to do that and end all of Ashok's taunts and lies once and for all. She tells Ashok that once Raman proves him wrong, he must not come into their lives ever again. They leave for the place where Raman and Shagun had gone with the kids. Mihika is left wondering as to what was happening. Ashok thinks to himself that Shagun had asked for a 5 carat diamond ring but he was taking this 10 carat surprise for her instead.

At the hotel, the kids are preparing to go for swimming. Shagun has also dressed up for that. Ruhi thinks of how Shagun mumma and Adi bhaiyaa had made fun of Ishita in the car when the two of them were alone. Raman comes in with a swimming tube for Ruhi. Adi leaves for the pool because he is tired of waiting around. Raman hands the tube to Ruhi but she suddenly starts pretending to have a stomach ache.

Raman is very worried. Shagun says that they could call the in-house doctor and go swimming. Raman is very angry at this callousness on the part of Shagun. Ruhi also adds salt by saying that she would be fine alone and not complain even if she wants to scream in pain. She tells to go ahead without her. Raman says that it is impossible that they leave Ruhi with some attendant in this state. He tells Shagun that Ishita looks after her and Shagun should do the same. Shagun gets angry on hearing this and says that she was the mother of these children and didn't need to take notes from some infertile woman on how to take care of her kids. Raman says that actions spoke louder than words and she wouldn't become a mother just by saying so. Shagun tells Raman to go ahead and that she would take care of Ruhi. Ruhi also asks Raman to go and have fun with Adi bhaiyaa after all he shouldn't have his fun spoilt because of his sister. Raman leaves Ruhi in Shagun's care.

Some time later, Shagun is still trying to put Ruhi to sleep in vain. She has just told her the story of the frog princess which Ruhi dismisses as a boring story. Shagun tells her that she should just sleep. After all if she kept having fruits and lime juice she would get stomach aches. Ruhi is shocked and says that does that mean she should starve to death. Shagun asks her to sleep. Ruhi plays with Shagun's hair and ends up giving it a tug. Shagun yelps out in pain. Ruhi apologises and says that it was her habit to play with Ishima's hair. She adds that Shagun's hair was very rough but her Ishima's hair was soft and silky. Shagun is very angry and scolds Ruhi for picking up such dirty habits. Ruhi asks Shagun to allow her to play with Shagun's phone. Shagun hands the device over and lies down herself. Ruhi sends Ishita a message from Shagun's phone.

Ashok is driving Ishita to the place. Ishita gets the message from Ruhi and smiles to herself. Ashok thinks to himself how all these smiles of Ishita would soon disappear when she comes face to face with her husband's betrayal.

At the hotel, Raman and Adi have returned from the pool. Adi is clearly enjoying himself. He is very excited and asks Raman if he had taken pictures of Adi diving in the pool. Raman assures him that he has indeed. Adi asks Raman how Raman had learnt how to swim.
He says that Adi's grandparents had taken him and Simmi bua to Haridwar when he was only 4 years old. Romi chachu and Rinki bua were not born yet. His grandpa had thrown him into the water. His grandma was shouting that her son would drown but he learnt how to swim. They had tried to teach Adi how to swim too but Adi used to be scared of the water. Adi asks Raman if he remembers this about him. Raman says that he remembers everything about Adi. Adi talks to him about how Bala sir took his son for swimming. Raman says that they too could go every weekend to the club for swimming. He shows a photo of a baby and asks Adi if he can recognise who it was. Adi says that was him. He adds that he looked exactly like his mother. Raman says that was actually a photo of Raman in his infancy and says that Adi looked exactly like his father and not like his mother. Adi is a llittle angry on hearing this and says that he should go upstairs as mom would be waiting for him. Raman pulls him back and says that ok he did not look like his papa. He asks Adi to get changed and they'd go for cycling. Once Adi leaves, Raman thinks to himself that adi looked exactly like his papa.

Mihir and Mihika meet each other some place. Mihika has revealed what had happened at the clinic that morning. She adds that akka could handle these idiots like Shagun and Ashok. Mihir says that Bhabi was strong and made Raman strong too. Mihir says that when the divorce happened, Raman had totally become shattered. But he had been noticing that for the past couple of days Raman had been behaving in that earlier manner. He hopes that Shagun and Ashok had not played some trick that made Raman behave this way.

Back at the hotel, Raman and Adi have returned from cycling. Shagun says that Ruhi was sleeping. Raman says that Ruhi could not enjoy herself. Shagun adds that she too had not enjoyed herself. She says that they could just stay over for another day. Adi likes the plan. At that moment, the room service arrives with their food. Adi asks for ice cream and the man asks him to come along and pick whatever he wanted. Adi leaves with the man. Raman scolds Shagun for coming up with this idea to stay over. Shagun asks him not to make a big deal out of it. They could just book another room and Raman could spend the whole night talking to his wife like he did the night Adi fell ill in Mumbai. Before Raman can come up with a response, the door bell rings again. Shagun says that must be Adi. She opens the door and both of them are shocked to see Ashok with Ishita there.

Ashok tells Shagun that she had asked for a 5 carat diamond ring and so he had brought an even bigger surprise. Ishita goes up to Raman and apologises for coming over like this. She explains how Ashok had come repeatedly to her clinic and disturbed her with nasty stories about Raman. She asks him to tell these people the truth and end this once and for all. She says that he had her full trust because someone who had done so much for her mother, for her family could never shield the culprit behind the accident. She says that he should make them realise she was not only the mother of his child but was also his wife. She says that these people did not know the value of things like trust, friendship..things that she shared with Raman. Raman is speechless. Ishita mistakes his silence for shock and says that she understood his state of mind but for once she wanted him to scream at someone. Raman finally shouts at her to shut up and says that he was not some god. He too was human and did things because he was forced to do it. Ishita is shocked. Adi arrives there and asks Ashok what he was doing there. Shagun says that she was leaving with Adi and asks Ashok to come if wanted to.

They leave. Ashok smirks at Raman before going away. Ishita is totally broken. She sinks down onto the sofa. Raman is shattered as well. Two broken individuals in a hotel room.

Precap: Ishita is furious at Raman. She says that what was his excuse. That she wasthe mother of his kids?! But then what of her mother?! She says that she thought they were friends but what was this friendship? Ruhi suddenly comes there and Ishita stops. Ruhi asks why she was shouting?


Last edited by hooked on 2014-07-08, 00:19; edited 4 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-07, 23:40

Thanks hooked Rikhia babeeee!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-08, 00:17

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks hooked Rikhia babeeee!
Oye hoye Sabi!!!  long hug 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-08, 11:45

thanks for the update  long hug well at least raman got to spend some time wit adi...shagun is undoing wat she had done to create hate in adi heart for raman...that is not going to serve her or ashok long term if they want to use him as a weapon...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-08, 11:47

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update  long hug well at least raman got to spend some time wit adi...shagun is undoing wat she had done to create hate in adi heart for raman...that is not going to serve her or ashok long term if they want to use him as a weapon...
true...it was a very nice scene..brought out not only Raman's love for his son, but also Adi's secret longing for a proper father figure in his life.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-08, 11:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update  long hug well at least raman got to spend some time wit adi...shagun is undoing wat she had done to create hate in adi heart for raman...that is not going to serve her or ashok long term if they want to use him as a weapon...
true...it was a very nice scene..brought out not only Raman's love for his son, but also Adi's secret longing for a proper father figure in his life.

lets c how far that thaw will go...and he has an example in bala as to wat a father should b like

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-07-08, 11:51

Lovely update Hooked.

Adi-Raman was very nice.. feel sorry for Adi, he's just a kid who's been led astray.. his reactions were just like a little boy chatting with his dad

Ruhi really knew how to put paid to Shagun's fun and she thoroughly enjoyed herself... bit funny to see kids being so manipulative though

Shagun comes off in a worse and worse light everyday.. sick child? no problem - palm her off onto to an attendant and have fun. Its all about her - when Raman told Adi that Ruhi had not had a chance to have any fun, she said she hadn't had a chance either. 

Raman's frustration came out fully when Ishu asked him to finish Ashok off. Apart from momentary satisfaction at putting Shagun in her place what has Ashok gained?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-08, 11:57

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update  long hug well at least raman got to spend some time wit adi...shagun is undoing wat she had done to create hate in adi heart for raman...that is not going to serve her or ashok long term if they want to use him as a weapon...
true...it was a very nice scene..brought out not only Raman's love for his son, but also Adi's secret longing for a proper father figure in his life.

lets c how far that thaw will go...and he has an example in bala as to wat a father should b like
yeah.. Adi's love for Shagun is quite natural and I'm liking the way they are showing it. That's exactly how things turn out when parents get separated. The kids are forced to pick sides.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-08, 12:00

slmu wrote:Lovely update Hooked.

Adi-Raman was very nice.. feel sorry for Adi, he's just a kid who's been led astray.. his reactions were just like a little boy chatting with his dad

Ruhi really knew how to put paid to Shagun's fun and she thoroughly enjoyed herself... bit funny to see kids being so manipulative though

Shagun comes off in a worse and worse light everyday.. sick child? no problem - palm her off onto to an attendant and have fun. Its all about her - when Raman told Adi that Ruhi had not had a chance to have any fun, she said she hadn't had a chance either. 

Raman's frustration came out fully when Ishu asked him to finish Ashok off. Apart from momentary satisfaction at putting Shagun in her place what has Ashok gained?
Thanks Shanthi! Ruhi's antics reminded me of that film, Parent Trap, thought there the kids were manipulating the 'other woman' so that their dad could once again be united to their real biological mother!
Ishita asking Raman to show Ashok and Shagun their place was a brilliant scene though painful to watch. Raman screamed at Ishita..again. Every time life gets to him and brings him down, he lashes out at those closest to him. Oh Raman! You silly sod!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-07-08, 12:06

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Lovely update Hooked.

Adi-Raman was very nice.. feel sorry for Adi, he's just a kid who's been led astray.. his reactions were just like a little boy chatting with his dad

Ruhi really knew how to put paid to Shagun's fun and she thoroughly enjoyed herself... bit funny to see kids being so manipulative though

Shagun comes off in a worse and worse light everyday.. sick child? no problem - palm her off onto to an attendant and have fun. Its all about her - when Raman told Adi that Ruhi had not had a chance to have any fun, she said she hadn't had a chance either. 

Raman's frustration came out fully when Ishu asked him to finish Ashok off. Apart from momentary satisfaction at putting Shagun in her place what has Ashok gained?
Thanks Shanthi! Ruhi's antics reminded me of that film, Parent Trap, thought there the kids were manipulating the 'other woman' so that their dad could once again be united to their real biological mother!
Ishita asking Raman to show Ashok and Shagun their place was a brilliant scene though painful to watch. Raman screamed at Ishita..again. Every time life gets to him and brings him down, he lashes out at those closest to him. Oh Raman! You silly sod!

Yes him screaming at her was terrible.. he could have handled that better.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th July 2014 Written Update

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:00


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum