Latest topics

Sanam and Ahil .. Parents in the Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sanam and Ahil .. Parents in the Future

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-08, 00:35

Guys, for me, today's eppy had a lot of filler scenes. And they are trying to stretch out this wonderful story so much as to kill us with anxiety. BUT one thing we see pretty clear is that just like Tanveer for Zoya, Nida feels threatened by Sanam. Both realized that the only way they may separate them from the men with whom they are destined to be with, was to kill these innocent women. I loved seeing Ahil soo enchanted by Sanam playing with the kids. Then to see Ahil daydreaming that he and Sanam were playing with THEIR kids. I loved like, he any proud papa in love, he sneaks up on Sanam, the mother of his kids to surprise her with the balloon. These scenes really tugged at my heart. I'm hoping this is Gul's reassurance that despite the next few eppies which would be difficult to watch...that is.. Sanam trapped in the washing machine and falling unconscious and then she turning down ahil's confession and proposal, followed by Ahil's decision to go ahead with the wedding to Nida.. despite all these things. Ahil's fantasy is their destiny. 

I would have loved to see in the daydream Ahil when he was sneaking up to her, grabbed her and pulled her against him. I would have loved to see Sanam turning around in his arms smiling and the kids rushing them hugging them. But I guess Gul can't give us too much wonderful things in one eppy or she's saving it for when they do really marry. 

This morning I thought of how this story is going. When you think about it, Sanam has taken Asad's personality, very much to herself, very slow  to reveal her feelings. More scared and shy at the same time, while Ahil has taken Zoya's aura. He is more forthright about his feelings.. maybe not saying the L word yet.. but he is the one approaching Sanam about her feelings... the way Zoya approached Asad. Both situations the other person denied feeling anything. However, just like tradition... Ahil would be the one to propose. I do think however, that somehow, Sanam turning down Ahil and saying what she did, was not of her own doing. I'm thinking that perhaps she was threatened of ruining Ahil's life if she gets involved with him> She says what she does with pain in her heart knowing she lied to protect Ahil. When she leaves she runs into Rehaan's arms in tears and during this Ahil decides to run after her but sees them hugging. He gets very angry and misunderstands. He decides to go ahead with the wedding. 

Just like Asad, Ahil would be the first to reveal his feelings and just like Zoya turned Asad down, breaking his heart, Sanam does the same to Ahil. 

What would be interesting though is since we know Sanam and Ahil marry... can yu imagine if in the middle of Ahil/Nida wedding, Ahil gets a call from either Rehan or Dilshad. Something has happened to Sanam and Ahil runs out. (remember Zoya ran out of the wedding when she get the call from Tanveer) Ahil prob goes to a hospital or somewhere and Sanam realises Ahil meant everything he previously said. Ahil decides he cannot marry Nida and perhaps arranges for him and Sanam to marry. 

Tomorrow can't come too soon for me.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam and Ahil .. Parents in the Future

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-08, 01:51

it was a lovely scene aahil imagining zoya and him happy wit kids...it was nicely done...and they both looked so happy...sanam could turn down his proposal because she doesn't believe him...she thinks he hates her...or because she wants to fulfil her duty first to Dilshaad and haya...or because she will remember nida words...

he bought the place cause sanam was happy and he could imagine himself there wit her...now that she will get injured and in trouble will he sell it..i

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-08, 03:15

Sarra you know what's funny. I had to do over this post because I kept closing the page by accident and in the previous posts, I typed the same thing. That she does not believe him. I'm not sure at this point because how can she not. Ahil is going to save her life yet again. Nida prob makes another foolish comment to her about that, and Ahil only saved her because she is his servant. or some rubbish like that.

Again, the scene was absolutely magical and I look forward to Ahil's dream coming true.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-08, 03:38

Trinidream wrote:Sarra you know what's funny. I had to do over this post because I kept closing the page by accident and in the previous posts, I typed the same thing. That she does not believe him. I'm not sure at this point because how can she not. Ahil is going to save her life yet again. Nida prob makes another foolish comment to her about that, and Ahil only saved her because she is his servant. or some rubbish like that.

Again, the scene was absolutely magical and I look forward to Ahil's dream coming true.

yep he has saved her and will again this time but she isn't going to c it like that...i wouldn't...after everything he has said, wat he has done that will have a bigger impact....especially if u think there is nothing special in the saving by which I mean the fact that he would do that for anyone...he would help them...it would not make u feel special...

unfortunately such scenes never last long...always hit and a miss before the next catastrophe befalls...but that glimpse has got me wanting more...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-08, 03:52

The glimpse into their future? Yes, me too. We should be a little greatful as we did not get that with Zoya and Asad. The only scenes we got with them and their children were 5 minutes in the second to last eppy of Q1 and the girls did not have much interaction with both parents. 

Here we are getting a glimpse of the hopeful future. They would make wonderful parents and I would like Gul to explore a little of that even more.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-08, 03:59

i didn't watch the end of QH season 1 I refused...so didn't realise they didn't have them shown as parents for0long...

Gul may not explore it...she may not b able to...depends on whether actors agree also young kids have never featured largely into 4lions shows...but I shall dream a dream....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-08, 04:26

Well hopefully she does as Ahil's dream with kids was longer than Zoya and Asad with theirs.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-08, 05:01

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-08, 05:05

Look how adorable. That is what Sahil needs. Sometime in their life to truly enjoy each other as a couple and to enjoy a family together. Look how happy they are together. The casting directors for the little girl did a great job. She could pass for Ahil's kid and she also looks like Zoya in a flashback scene that Zoya's dad had.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-08, 05:11

Trinidream wrote:Look how adorable. That is what Sahil needs. Sometime in their life to truly enjoy each other as a couple and to enjoy a family together. Look how happy they are together. The casting directors for the little girl did a great job. She could pass for Ahil's kid and she also looks like Zoya in a flashback scene that Zoya's dad had.

Inspired by your post Danielle .... It was a very nice scene ... Sigh!  peace 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-08, 05:20

Awwwww Thank you lots. Even though I miss Zoya and Asad TERRIBLY, I love Sanam and Ahil. I love how Sanam calls Ahil by his first name. I had hoped that Zoya would have started doing that after marriage. I was disappointed. But her daughter is doing things slightly differently. In the preview I was blown away by her scream "AHILL!!" 
She knows at the end of the day he would save her life.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-08, 10:07

I hope they do show more of such happy scenes.. Sanam and Ahil were adorable..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum