Post by slmu on 2014-07-08, 12:08

*Divyanka and Raj Singh Arora

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Off screen pics

Post by hooked on 2014-07-08, 12:09

This must be from the office scene when Shagun and Ishita will get stuck in a lift together. Thanks Shanthi for sharing!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-08, 12:18

Welcome Hooked.. I think so too.. Raj Singh Arora tweeted the first pic saying pack up after 17 hr shoot.. the hours these people keep must be killing

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-08, 12:23

slmu wrote:Welcome Hooked.. I think so too.. Raj Singh Arora tweeted the first pic saying pack up after 17 hr shoot.. the hours these people keep must be killing
Exactly!! Some time back Manu and I got down to discussing this...like the working hours, salary differences between male leads and female leads, etc...
do you think the telly actors have some kind of an union? like to fight for their rights?
I'm sure they could have some kind of buffer period..like start shooting a year before the show goes on air so that the actors don't have to go through such terrible schedules?! I mean acting for 17 hour shoots over a month or two or even a bit longer than that can be accepted...but these shows run for years...and to do that daily must be a bit awful. One of the reasons Barun Sobti decided to quit IPKKND was apparently the fact that the shooting was taking over his life!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-08, 12:27

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Welcome Hooked.. I think so too.. Raj Singh Arora tweeted the first pic saying pack up after 17 hr shoot.. the hours these people keep must be killing
Exactly!! Some time back Manu and I got down to discussing this...like the working hours, salary differences between male leads and female leads, etc...
do you think the telly actors have some kind of an union? like to fight for their rights?
I'm sure they could have some kind of buffer period..like start shooting a year before the show goes on air so that the actors don't have to go through such terrible schedules?! I mean acting for 17 hour shoots over a month or two or even a bit longer than that can be accepted...but these shows run for years...and to do that daily must be a bit awful. One of the reasons Barun Sobti decided to quit IPKKND was apparently the fact that the shooting was taking over his life!

There is CINTAA (Cine and TV artists association) - how much it actually achieves I'm not sure or whether it is even a proper union. Don't know if there is any other union

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-08, 12:29

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

There is CINTAA (Cine and TV artists association) - how much it actually achieves I'm not sure or whether it is even a proper union. Don't know if there is any other union
ah so there is one...well, most unions are defunct organisations any way serving no purpose.  scratch 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-08, 12:31

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

ah so there is one...well, most unions are defunct organisations any way serving no purpose.  scratch 

hppy  especially in this case I think

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-08, 12:36

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy  especially in this case I think
pretty much... hpee 
actors feel that their positions in the industry is quite insecure in any case to make any kind of demands based on labour rights!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum