Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 8th July 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-09, 16:17

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
I mean the show deals more with Raman's pain and loss after the break up of his first marriage, but Ishita too must have been terribly hurt after Subbu betrayed her faith in him and their relationship. To Tandon at the party, she had said that it took her years to get over the heartbreak, but in the first few episodes the way she interacted with possible suitors showed that she didn't really have any faith in men or love. The changed Raman was slowly winning back her trust. But now she is shattered all over again.

Yes and she was terribly hurt when Subbu turned up at Shravan's thread ceremony with his pregnant wife and when she heard the news of the baby's birth. So all the healing that Raman has managed so far is all undone

she wants to b accepted as she is...even thou she is considered defective by indian society...she wants love, understanding, trust someone who wont betray her the way subbu did in difficult times and yet raman has done exactly that..would open old wounds...

When she broke off her engagement with Prateek, the thing she told him was that she didn't want to be with someone who could desert her at a moment of crisis. And now when she had thought that she could truly rely on Raman, he did just that. What a heartbreak!

yep she knows the heartbreak of betrayal, also the woes that come wit it...easier to not put yourself in that position...raman made a place in her heart by his actions rather then words and now to do this makes the heartbreak even worse...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-09, 16:28

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes and she was terribly hurt when Subbu turned up at Shravan's thread ceremony with his pregnant wife and when she heard the news of the baby's birth. So all the healing that Raman has managed so far is all undone

she wants to b accepted as she is...even thou she is considered defective by indian society...she wants love, understanding, trust someone who wont betray her the way subbu did in difficult times and yet raman has done exactly that..would open old wounds...

When she broke off her engagement with Prateek, the thing she told him was that she didn't want to be with someone who could desert her at a moment of crisis. And now when she had thought that she could truly rely on Raman, he did just that. What a heartbreak!

yep she knows the heartbreak of betrayal, also the woes that come wit it...easier to not put yourself in that position...raman made a place in her heart by his actions rather then words and now to do this makes the heartbreak even worse...

yeah. it would be interesting to see how Raman mends Ishu's broken heart...in the past she has always forgiven him very easily..but this time things should be a bit different. This is a serious matter and she can't be happy so easily so quickly!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-09, 17:00

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yeah. it would be interesting to see how Raman mends Ishu's broken heart...in the past she has always forgiven him very easily..but this time things should be a bit different. This is a serious matter and she can't be happy so easily so quickly!

i do hope that it is different...that it isn't just a mahaan bahu act...because it is a serious matter and once trust is fractured or broken its hard to win it again...she should take time to warm up again...but this is a indian show so who knows

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-09, 17:03

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i do hope that it is different...that it isn't just a mahaan bahu act...because it is a serious matter and once trust is fractured or broken its hard to win it again...she should take time to warm up again...but this is a indian show so who knows

yep...really keeping my fingers crossed on that. Ishita is already mahaan...she doesn't need to prove anything to us anymore. This time the ball should be left firmly in Raman's court so that we can see what he does with it!
On a different note, can't wait for all this to end, so that we can have that party...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-09, 17:42

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yep...really keeping my fingers crossed on that. Ishita is already mahaan...she doesn't need to prove anything to us anymore. This time the ball should be left firmly in Raman's court so that we can see what he does with it!
On a different note, can't wait for all this to end, so that we can have that party...

Dance keep adding the sad songs for the current track...

lets c...it could b ruhi to the rescue again...raman realises that he has hurt her and is hurting her so hope he doesn't forget to make it up to her like other SP dikra's...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-09, 17:46

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

lets c...it could b ruhi to the rescue again...raman realises that he has hurt her and is hurting her so hope he doesn't forget to make it up to her like other SP dikra's...
hahah...being new to all this, I'd like to know how they go about it generally? Is it truck loads of flowers and chocolates that does it? Or is it something more? No 'meaningful gift' can mend a broken heart...  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-09, 17:54

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahah...being new to all this, I'd like to know how they go about it generally? Is it truck loads of flowers and chocolates that does it? Or is it something more? No 'meaningful gift' can mend a broken heart...  hpee 

usually they half realise there mistake, mayb half apologise if u r lucky...normally mahaan bahu forgives and forgets without any mention like they have amnesia  Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-09, 17:57

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

usually they half realise there mistake, mayb half apologise if u r lucky...normally mahaan bahu forgives and forgets without any mention like they have amnesia  Bang Bang 
urgh...that's how things have happened between these two in the past. But this time, I'm really really hoping Ishita won't forgive so easily!!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-09, 18:13

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

urgh...that's how things have happened between these two in the past. But this time, I'm really really hoping Ishita won't forgive so easily!!!!

before they were relatively minor things...not on the scale of this...if she lets him off then  Bang Bang once she finds out its ADI mite...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-09, 18:17

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

before they were relatively minor things...not on the scale of this...if she lets him off then  Bang Bang once she finds out its ADI mite...
even if she finds out that it is Adi, she would still be angry at Raman for hiding things...and then if she knows that Adi was responsible, she'd be even more furious at him for being such an irresponsible parent who doesn't even find it important to teach his child right from wrong!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-09, 18:24

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

even if she finds out that it is Adi, she would still be angry at Raman for hiding things...and then if she knows that Adi was responsible, she'd be even more furious at him for being such an irresponsible parent who doesn't even find it important to teach his child right from wrong!

lets hope but mahaan bahu understand everything r compassionate to a fault forgive deceit betrayal wit a blink of an eye...it would b nice for a more realistic viewa...to understand wanting to protect your child but still not forgive the method...i still don't understand logic of not telling her

Last edited by sarra0 on 2014-07-09, 18:27; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-09, 18:26

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

lets hope but mahaan bahu understand everything r compassionate to a fault forgive deceit betrayal wit a blink of an eye...it would b nice for a more realistic view...
hehe...i thought of aastha from ipkknd-ebp

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-09, 18:31

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

lets hope but mahaan bahu understand everything r compassionate to a fault forgive deceit betrayal wit a blink of an eye...it would b nice for a more realistic view...

don't mention her name  No No i get a sick feeling...and she isn't the only one...

ishita should understand wanting to protect your child but still not forgive the method...i still don't understand logic of not telling her

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-09, 18:39

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

don't mention her name   No No i get a sick feeling...and she isn't the only one...

ishita should understand wanting to protect your child but still not forgive the method...i still don't understand logic of not telling her
exactly! why doesn't he just let her know how things stand...idiotic Raman!  Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum