Latest topics

And the love continues!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And the love continues!!

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-09, 23:22

For BOTH Ahil and Sanam. Those two are so in love, I can't believe only one person has figured it out. Ahil almost finished his confession, almost saying those three little words and then his eyes glance on the ring. He remembers his engagement and becomes angry, pushing her away. To be honest, he should not have pushed her away nor left her there. But in the new Ahil way, he realises he is not able to pursue a relationship with Sanam at the moment. He is not available and is frustrated for that. In his mind, he cannot confess feelings if he can't act on them, if he can't promise her that he'd do what it takes for them to be together. Right now he has nothing to offer her. Frustration hits the fan.. but by pushing her away and leaving her and driving off, he is losing points with her. 

I'm not even going to make a big issue about the hug. She was comforting Rehaan as if he was a child or brother.
When Ahil returned and saw the hug, he is thinking that he has lost her or any chance of winning her. He sees Rehaan so absorbed in the hug and understands why Rehaan was smiling the other night. I'm sure that he wished that he was the one in Sanam's arms and not Rehaan. 

I loved when Rehaan told Sanam that Ahil is not as bad as she thinks and informed her that Ahil came back. She turns to see Ahil staring at her, still very much in love but his eyes were those of a sad, hungry and lonely puppy who wanted what he desired. 
Finally Sanam's eyes as she gazed at him from a distance, their eyes meeting as if no one else was around, was soo suggestive. She loves him, but doubtful in showing it. 

Nida, Nida, Nida, I can totally see Tanveer getting soo fedup of you, she'll arrange for you to be kidnapped before the wedding and marry off Ahil to Sanam. Something Sanam said to Nida caused Tanveer to smile, but upsetted Nida. Tanveer has given Sanam an A plus for whatever it was she said to Nida. Tanveer is fed up of all the insults. Now if Ahil does approach Tanveer as spoilers say, revealing that he wants to marry Sanam, Tanveer will probably give her blessing as the only issue would be to get Ahil a wife and not having to put up with Nida is to her a blessing. 

On to the precap, Our Sanam is looking so beautiful and dancing away at the Mehndhi function. I think she was trying to make Ahil jealous. It was so obvious with how her confidence has skyrocketed for her to perform like that. It's possible that she is using Rehaan to make Ahil wish it were him. BTW, where is Nida? Sanam looks like the bride.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: And the love continues!!

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-09, 23:40

I haven't seen the epi yet ... I'll come back to you ... Thanks for your post Danielle

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-09, 23:46

Great post... I'm happy Tanveer is blind so she will not oppose to Sanam and Ahil as of now

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-10, 00:02

LOL.. me too. If Tanveer does get Nida kidnapped and pushes Sanam to marry Ahil, she'll prob be on the phone with the kidnappers when the priest asks Sanam her father's name, so Tanveer does not hear. Either way, I think that Tanveer will miss that part of the wedding no matter how it goes.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum