Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th July 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th July 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-09, 23:41

Raman wakes up to find that Ishita is speaking to her lawyer. Mr. Bhalla and Toshiji are also sitting at the table and listening to the conversation. Ishita asks Nilu to make Raman some lime sherbet and then iron his clothes since he would have to go to office. Then she turns her attention back to the lawyer. She says that those responsible thought that they could do whatever they wanted including running over a person and then get away with it due to their power and wealth. Ishita declares that she will not be able to find peace until the woman responsible for her mother's accident is punished severely. Mrs. Kaul, the lawyer, says that there were some difficulties. Firstly, the evidence including all the CCTV camera footage had been disappeared. Secondly, the car too had been repaired and now showed no sign of being damaged. She says that they'll have to look into their witnesses. Ishita says that since they were fighting for the truth, for what was right, the truth would out sooner or later. Raman is shocked to hear all this. Mrs. Kaul leaves and Raman looks confused and worried. Pathak comes in and asks Raman why Mrs. Kaul had come to their house. Raman explains that Mrs. Kaul was the lawyer representing Ishita. Pathak is shocked to hear this. Raman then takes him aside and tells him that even though his entire family was against him, he would still make sure that nothing happened to Shagun. Mrs. Bhalla is furious to hear this. She tells Pathak that he should leave if he wanted to discuss that woman here. Pathak apologises and leaves. Raman too is about to go to his room when Toshiji stops him.

At the Iyer's, Mrs. Iyer is very angry on hearing everything that happened last night. She decides to go over to the Bhallas immediately while her husband tries to calm her down. She rushes over and as they are coming, Mrs. Bhalla slaps Raman. She says that her own love for him had made her blind to all that he was doing. She points to Ishita saying that how could he treat Ishita like this when the girl had taken care of his daughter, him, his life! He was protecting the woman who had almost killed Madhavi, Ishita's mother! Shagun was always a fallen woman and now she proved it with the accident. But how could her son protect that woman!?! She says that she had thought that Raman had changed but she was wrong. He always used to dance to Shagun's tunes and still does it. She says that Ishita is the wife of this household and his own mother was saying that this family found strength in Ishita. They will all support Ishita. If he wanted to support Shagun, he could do it but they will fight against him. They will get justice for Madhavi and now he must decide if was with them or with Shagun. She says that she used to be very proud of Raman but now she was proud of Ishita as her daughter. Ishita was the pride of their family and if Raman made Ishita cry again in the future, then he better be warned. Raman leaves.

Madhavi is very moved on witnessing this scene. Vishwa tells her that she had come over to meet Ishita. Toshiji sees them and comes over. Madhavi says that she was very happy to see that her daughter was not alone in this household. Toshiji scolds her for always underestimating her. She asks Madhavi not to say such sweet things since it would result in diabetes. She says that Ishita was fighting like a Punjabi. Then later when she would become a Madrasi again, she would go back to her weak words andshe would fight with her as a Punjabi. Madhavi says that Madrasis too could fight though they were a bit soft. She says that once she gets better, she'd be able to fight again. Toshiji asks her to get better soon so they could fight again. The two embrace.

Simmi who had witnessed everything, thinks to herself, that Ishita had successfully manipulated everyone and thrown her own brother out of the family. She decides that she would never support Ishita. She'd support Raman even if it meant supporting Shagun.

On his way to office, Romi's bike breaks down. He is scared to think what Raman would say if he is late to office. While he is checking his bike, Sarika pulls over on her bike. She offers him a lift. He thanks her. Romi asks her if he should sit ride the bike. Sarika teases him saying if he was embarrassed to ride pillion behind a girl. He says that was not the reason for his asking. He was just concerned about the weight and balance. Sarika asks him to give it a try. He parks his bike and sits behind Sarika on her bike.

At Ashok's place, Shagun is talking to Pathak on the phone. She tells him to keep her informed. The butler comes and hands her a letter. It is a summons from the Delhi High Court for the hit-and-run case. She tries calling Raman but he doesn't pick up the phone. She is furious thinking that this must be Ishita's doing. She calls for the driver to take the car out.

At the Bhallas, Toshiji is going over the washing that had to be sent to the dhobi. Ishita comes in at that moment asking her if Raman was at home. Toshiji tells her he had gone out and had asked them to send him his food at the office. Ishita explains that Ruhi's school had asked for the signature of both the parents on a form. She had thought maybe because of last night Raman's health wasn't too well and so was at home. Toshiji says that nothing was wrong with Raman. He had time for nothing apart from running after Shag--. She stops midway. Ishita says that she would go to Raman's office and get him to sign the document there itself. Once Ishita leaves, Toshiji asks Neelu to put some balm on her forehead.

At his office, Raman is in a meeting when Shagun barges in. She apologises for the intrusion but says that she has something urgent that she needed to discuss. Mihir is angry on seeing her there. He tries to say that they were having a meeting but Raman tells them to go out. Shagun shows him the summons from the court and screams at him how this happened when he had promised that nothing would happen. She says what if Adi was around when the letter arrived. Raman shouts back telling her to keep taking Adi's name. Whatever he was doing, he was doing it for Adi. If she was so disturbed, why hadn't she gone to her 6ft 2 inches boyfriend for help. Shagun says that since the accident happened she hadn't had a moment of peace. First he was after her and now it was his wife! She asks him if really loved Adi. She says that he couldn't just abandon them midway like this! Raman shouts at her that it would be better if she didn't talk about leaving people midway. He says that she had used Adi for the last 6 years to manipulate him. And she was doing the same thing today.

Raman screams out that she knew as well as he did, that the accident was not done by Shagun but by his 12year old son, Adi! Then it is shown how Adi had screamed out that he was the one responsible for the hit-and-run when Raman had confronted Shagun. He was doing all this just to protect Adi. Adi had been excited with his birthday gift and so had wheedled the driver into letting him drive. He had been careless and having lost control, he had hit Amma. Raman says that did Shagun think that he was at peace after learning this. Ashok, Param and Shagun had kept on lying to him. Adi had blurted out the truth! Raman had been stunned to learn the truth! Shagun had hidden the truth from everyone and had taken the responsibility . He had been pleased to see this love for her son. But for this he was now forced to lie to everyone! He was fighting with himself, with Ishita, with his own family! Everyone was against him because they think he is protecting Shagun. He screams at her that his son who should not have a car in his hand for six more years had been given a car by his mother, Raman's ex-wife! He says that he couldn't meet Ishita's eyes because he was lying to her! Shagun shouts at him that if she could lie to everyone, why could not Raman lie to Ishita. Raman says that for Adi's sake he was lying to himself! He says that he had said that he'll take care of everything and he'll do that! Shagun asks him if he would fight against his own wife?! Raman says that he will. For his son,he will fight the whole world.

Precap: Shagun and Ishita are stuck in a lift. Shagun says that she had received the notice from the court but she wasn't going anywhere. Raman had promised her. Ishita says that it needn't come to that if Shagun wanted.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-07-10, 00:35; edited 1 time in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th July 2014 Written Update

Post by candy on 2014-07-10, 00:22

thanks Rihika dear.. will catch up rest tomm..

this simmi is totally stupid.. anyways every show needs a stupid to move on .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 00:36

candy wrote:thanks Rihika dear.. will catch up rest tomm..

this simmi is totally stupid.. anyways every show needs a stupid to move on .

Hey Candy! I know. Simmi is going to be a nuisance in the future!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 02:54

thanks for the update...simmi  Bang Bang Bang raman has known the truth since that time that makes all his actions since  Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 02:55

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...simmi  Bang Bang Bang raman has known the truth since that time that makes all his actions since  Bang Bang Bang 
i knowww..earlier i was confused as to why he didn't talk to ishita about this. Now i'm furious at him for hiding this from ishita.
the only relief was the romi-sarika bit.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 03:13

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...simmi  Bang Bang Bang raman has known the truth since that time that makes all his actions since  Bang Bang Bang 
i knowww..earlier i was confused as to why he didn't talk to ishita about this. Now i'm furious at him for hiding this from ishita.

this is where it loses its logic...y not tell ishita if u knew all along its Adi...they r not vindictive and they would not throw him in jail...had this been the beginning of the show I would understand...but at this stage after seeing her in action, after having spoken to her at length, after the conversation on the bench outside of the party, after ishita putting no roadblocks for bala to teach adi instead she encouraged it this is his idiocy  Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 12:19

Thanks Hooked.

The big revelation turned out to be a damp squib in the end.. no impact. 

Simmi  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 12:21

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

this is where it loses its logic...y not tell ishita if u knew all along its Adi...they r not vindictive and they would not throw him in jail...had this been the beginning of the show I would understand...but at this stage after seeing her in action, after having spoken to her at length, after the conversation on the bench outside of the party, after ishita putting no roadblocks for bala to teach adi instead she encouraged it this is his idiocy  Bang Bang Bang 

I don't get it either.. he just needs to be kicked around the block. A woman who was willing to apologize to Adi for nothing, would she take action against the child? Raman has totally lost it  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 13:15

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

I don't get it either.. he just needs to be kicked around the block. A woman who was willing to apologize to Adi for nothing, would she take action against the child? Raman has totally lost it  Bang  Bang  Bang

i will join u in kicking and punching him  Bang Bang Bang and I will also hit maiyya for such a lazy plot

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-07-10, 13:15

Y cant Raman confess to Ishitha...its obvious that Ishitha and her family will forgive Adi....y such a big drama

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 13:19

anusha.cochin wrote:Y cant Raman confess to Ishitha...its obvious that Ishitha and her family will forgive Adi....y such a big drama

Exactly Anu.. its so ridiculous

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 13:23

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Exactly! No logic!!  confused Bang Bang Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 13:25

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

The big revelation turned out to be a damp squib in the end.. no impact. 

Simmi  Bang  Bang  Bang

The only surprise was that Raman knew about it and was still insisting on acting the idiot! Grrrrr!  Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 13:28

anusha.cochin wrote:Y cant Raman confess to Ishitha...its obvious that Ishitha and her family will forgive Adi....y such a big drama

Shagun is asking Raman not to tell Ishita about this because she wants to create differences between the two. But why Raman should not insist on talking to Ishita about it is anybody's guess!  confused confused 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 13:29

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

they have taken it all around and come up with exactly nothing.

The big revelation scene that it was Adi was so flat

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 13:32

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I know!!! Actually this dragging track has really left no room for surprises and climactic scenes! We just have to now put up with more court room drama for the next couple of days until the Iyers forgive Adi and peace returns to the Akashganga housing complex.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 13:37

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

I know!!! Actually this dragging track has really left no room for surprises and climactic scenes! We just have to now put up with more court room drama for the next couple of days until the Iyers forgive Adi and peace returns to the Akashganga housing complex.

gosh i hope they finish it by end of next week at least.. its become totally boring. 

i want them to move onto Raman manaofying Ishita

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 13:38

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

gosh i hope they finish it by end of next week at least.. its become totally boring. 

Exactly!!!! haha!  Dance That would be heaven after all this torture!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 13:42

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes  hpee  I'm so looking forward to that..

And please no mahaan bahu forgiving and forgetting

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 13:43

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

I knoww!! Raman must be made to really work this time!! He has behaved abominably, that idiotic man!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 13:45

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

I knoww!! Raman must be made to really work this time!! He has behaved abominably, that idiotic man!

Yes he better grovel.. I will accept nothing less

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 13:47

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Even thinking about Raman grovelling cools my tortured heart!  hpee 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 13:49

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ekta will have a lot to answer for if she doesn't do this.. she stretched this nonsense out, so I want her to stretch the manaofying out as well  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 13:51

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Ekta will have a lot to answer for if she doesn't do this.. she stretched this nonsense out, so I want her to stretch the manaofying out as well  hpee
Yes please!!! At least a week or two of manaofying! I can never have enough of that!! Go Raman go!! make more mistakes, dig a deeper grave for yourself...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 13:54

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes please!!! At least a week or two of manaofying! I can never have enough of that!! Go Raman go!! make more mistakes, dig a deeper grave for yourself...

Yes the manaofying is always more fun.. and he can mutter away his one liners to himself too to make it all the more fun

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum