View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 9th July 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 13:56

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Even thinking about Raman grovelling cools my tortured heart!  hpee 

Ekta will have a lot to answer for if she doesn't do this.. she stretched this nonsense out, so I want her to stretch the manaofying out as well  hpee
Yes please!!! At least a week or two of manaofying! I can never have enough of that!! Go Raman go!! make more mistakes, dig a deeper grave for yourself...

Yes the manaofying is always more fun.. and he can mutter away his one liners to himself too to make it all the more fun
not for the first couple of days though!! He should be terribly penitent at first but as Ishita proves to be a hard nut to crack, he can go into his one-liners!!! YESSS! It would be so much fun!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 14:02

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ekta will have a lot to answer for if she doesn't do this.. she stretched this nonsense out, so I want her to stretch the manaofying out as well  hpee
Yes please!!! At least a week or two of manaofying! I can never have enough of that!! Go Raman go!! make more mistakes, dig a deeper grave for yourself...

Yes the manaofying is always more fun.. and he can mutter away his one liners to himself too to make it all the more fun
not for the first couple of days though!! He should be terribly penitent at first but as Ishita proves to be a hard nut to crack, he can go into his one-liners!!! YESSS! It would be so much fun!!

yes he does need to really focus the first couple of days .. and Ishu needs to give him the silent treatment

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 14:08

What was that Shagun mouthing though? If I can lie to Ashok why can't you lie to Ishu? If you don't help me who will help me etc etc.. seriously how pathetic she is

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 14:36

i want to know wat the trps r

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-10, 15:45

slmu wrote:What was that Shagun mouthing though? If I can lie to Ashok why can't you lie to Ishu? If you don't help me who will help me etc etc.. seriously how pathetic she is
the nerve of Shagun to compare Ishu -Raman relation with hers..  Bang  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-10, 15:53

Thankyou Rikhya for the update long hug i left watching the show. Only your updates are making me updated. Simmi is a waste of time. Seriously nonsense lady!! Raman saving Adi from this is the most disgusting stuff rich parents can do for their children. Ekta if you don't change the flow then you are indirectly giving a bad example. Its a big irresponsible act on the part of a child and judiciary got the full authority to punish the culprit. Both Shagun and Ashoke deserves to be put into jail for letting a 12 year child to drive. What is Raman trying to prove? He loves his son? Love can be blind but this is the limit. Adi in the future may indulge in murder too, what will he do? *such irritating plot*

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 18:41

Illeana** wrote:Thankyou Rikhya for the update    long hug    i left watching the show. Only your updates are making me updated. Simmi is a waste of time. Seriously nonsense lady!!  Raman saving Adi from this is the most disgusting stuff rich parents can do for their children. Ekta if you don't change the flow then you are indirectly giving a bad example. Its a big irresponsible act on the part of a child and judiciary got the full authority to punish the culprit. Both Shagun and Ashoke deserves to be put into jail for letting a 12 year child to drive. What is Raman trying to prove? He loves his son? Love can be blind but this is the limit. Adi in the future may indulge in murder too, what will he do?  *such irritating plot*

Very well said Illeana  Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 00:42

Illeana** wrote:Thankyou Rikhya for the update    long hug    i left watching the show. Only your updates are making me updated. Simmi is a waste of time. Seriously nonsense lady!!  Raman saving Adi from this is the most disgusting stuff rich parents can do for their children. Ekta if you don't change the flow then you are indirectly giving a bad example. Its a big irresponsible act on the part of a child and judiciary got the full authority to punish the culprit. Both Shagun and Ashoke deserves to be put into jail for letting a 12 year child to drive. What is Raman trying to prove? He loves his son? Love can be blind but this is the limit. Adi in the future may indulge in murder too, what will he do?  *such irritating plot*
Thanks Illeana!!  Kiss 
You have made an excellent point!! I do hope the writers are thinking like you. Raman protecting Adi is like an attempt to buy his son's love. And it also makes me think that Sakshi Goenka, this cold-blooded lady from Ek Hasina Thi, might have started covering her son, Shaurya's, crimes like this. First maybe it was something like an unintended hit-and-run...and later it was R*pe, murder and every criminal act you can think of.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 00:44

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:What was that Shagun mouthing though? If I can lie to Ashok why can't you lie to Ishu? If you don't help me who will help me etc etc.. seriously how pathetic she is
the nerve of Shagun to compare Ishu -Raman relation with hers..  Bang  Bang  Bang
Exactly!! Gosh I was thinking the same! Shagun has no idea what a true relationship based on trust can entail. All she can do is manipulate people to get what she wanted, be it with Raman or with Ashok.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum