Latest topics

My Scenarios for the wedding. Scenario 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Scenarios for the wedding. Scenario 1

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-10, 00:25

1. The wedding begins and when it's time for the vows, Ahil keeps looking at Sanam. He yearns for her and she for him. The priest repeats the question and Ahil says he does not agree. Everyone is shocked. Tanveer is dumbstruck. Begs him not to do this. He tells her that he can't when he has feelings for someone else. Nida gets angry and accuses Sanam of being a gold digger and man stealer. Ahil comes and defends her. He tells Nida it was nothing like that. Nida continues taunting Sanam. Tanveer asks Sanam if she loves Aahil. Sanam looks at Aahil but is afraid to answer. Nida gets even more angry. She rushes for Sanam with either a knife or gun. Before Sanam could get hurt, Ahil steps in and protects Sanam with his own body and ends up getting seriously injured himself. He collapses to the ground and Sanam reacts, finding herself on the ground trying to gather him up. She realizes what he has done for her. Before when he rescued her, she was the only one in danger. Now he has put his life at risk to save her. Everyone is shocked. Sanam calls out to him... tries to get him to talk. When he comes too, she asks him why did he do something so stupid. Tears flow freely down her face. Asma comes to check on him. During that time, Sanam continues to ask him why he did what he did. He says "Because i love you"
Sanam is shocked so as everyone else. 
Asma says that Ahil's condition is bad. We need to get him to the hospital. Sanam is devastated. Ahil says he will not go before he does one thing. He tells her that they still have the will to consider. His wife is half owner.. He says he wants to marry her. If he dies, she'll get the property. He is slipping in and out of consciousness as she hesitates. She is told that if she loves Ahil, she''ll fulfill this wish. She agrees, and they are quickly married. Ahil and sanam are taken to the hospital. It is touch and go. Sanam is devastated as she worries. She prays asking God for guidance. Ahil is asleep after surgery. Doctor says now they have to wait. She sits at his bedside praying. Finally Ahil wakes up and tries to talk. She is tender with him and takes care of him. Ahil learns that Sanam has never let his bedside. She confesses she loves him.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: My Scenarios for the wedding. Scenario 1

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-10, 01:46

Wooow, Pretty intense scene ..

what if , Sanam's Dadi fall's ill and Sanam is forced to marry Aahil  to treat her ??

Another scenario is :

Sanam comes to know the truth of her parents death, she wrongly assumes that Ahil is also involved or perhaps, she wants to hurt Tanveer by marrying Aahil. Sanam marries Aahil but on the first night tells him, she hates him and married cuz she wanted revenge... so another round of courtship, love, intensity and marriage of love..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 03:49

great scene...intense...this scenario makes everything ok in their world quite quick...i don't have that much barosa on 4lions...they will drag the I love u out for a while...if he gets her to agree for the wedding would he still think she had feelings for rehaan??? once married it would b so much fun to c how aahil keeps himself in her focus...the day tanu finds out he loves sanam I want to c the look on her face after0her proclaimation that he cant love because she never taught him....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-10, 04:44

Maybe i'm being too optimist, i'm hoping lessons were learnt from Q1, not to stretch out a story far too long to cause frustration among the viewers. She has other stories to tackle for example Sanam's past and Tanveer's secrets. She is going to need to have Sanam in a situation where, when the news of Tanveer's secrets are revealed, she'll prob have to choose between her grandmother and Ahil who will prob try protecting his mother. It will end up similar to Zoya having to choose between Asad and her new found father. In order to pan out this story, they will have to make Sanam happily settled in her marriage just like Zoya was. 

In the end, what maybe different in the Tanveer story is this time Tanveer will prob be the one to get killed and the return of Begum Razia maybe the one to do it.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-10, 07:16

I loved your story. I have a feeling that ahil will marry sanam on the rebound , being jealous of Rehaam. Then rehaan  will turn into a negative character and try to take revenge and team up with his mother. this will pit one brother against another. to be quite honest I like your story much better than the creative's one. thank you for the wonderful post Danielle. I love reading you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 11:41

mayb the story treatment will b decided dependent on if there is any truth to the rumours that the show is go off in August...if there is any truth to that u would0expect the story to exponentially increase its pace...if not then they can drag it out a bit...i don't mind them getting married for the wrong reasons and having a learning period as long as it isn't to long...as u said sanam like asad has difficulty in expressing emotions but I would like to c some emotions from her or a self realisation from her about her feelings for aahil which havnt been there yet...

v r already a day before the wedding in the show...so hopefully not to much longer...

looking forward to reading other scenarios...

has anything been said about nida?? her childhood anything? could  nida could b sanam's long lost twin...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-10, 14:02

@ Sabi,

I think The sweet Rehan will be joining Billo rani very soon, only tht can explain his sudden spurt of love for  Sanam

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-10, 16:11

Loved ur scenario.. though I want Tanveer to make Sanam marry Ahil to win over Nida.. Then somehow Tanveer comes to know that Sanam is Asya's daughter and also that Ahil is smitten by Sanam.. She will be trapped in her own doing..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum