Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-10, 02:01

The hidden Zoya has emerged.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: At the end. Sanam!! WOW!!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 02:30

is this the pre cap where zoya is dancing? do u think its Aahil dreaming??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-10, 02:34

No, i'm talking about when Sanam walked off with her head held high, nudged Ahil and left the room with attitude.

The dance tomorrow is real. It happens during the function.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 02:40

Trinidream wrote:No, i'm talking about when Sanam walked off with her head held high, nudged Ahil and left the room with attitude.

The dance tomorrow is real. It happens during the function.

ah the attitude I liked it...

really??? I would have thou a mulazim would not have the hessiyat to dance...nor would she b invited to dance...interesting...wonder wat situation is created that she dances...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-10, 02:59

Yep! I loved the attitude. Her hidden Zoya has finally emerged. 

It will be interesting to see what initiated the dance. It could be Tanveer. You know how she always asking Sanam to perform at a function. First singing. Sanam uses the opportunity I think to tease Ahil and enjoy herself. Use Rehaan as a prop to make Ahil wish she was his.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 03:08

Trinidream wrote:Yep! I loved the attitude. Her hidden Zoya has finally emerged. 

It will be interesting to see what initiated the dance. It could be Tanveer. You know how she always asking Sanam to perform at a function. First singing. Sanam uses the opportunity I think to tease Ahil and enjoy herself. Use Rehaan as a prop to make Ahil wish she was his.

i have only recently started re watching the show so didn't realise that tanu tries to get her to perform at functions...i do now remember after u said that seeing a segment when tanu was released from prison I think a party was held and sanam sang...so yeah it could b her...now I know its a real segment and not imagination I am looking forward to it...yeah her teasing will b like zoya...oh wat fun it will b to c aahil jealous  Twisted Evil 

i am also enjoying rahaat and haya story...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-10, 03:47

Exactly. I think we may see snippets of her mother's personality shining through in the next few weeks. 
You could see in the precap, Tanveer enjoying the singing even though she can't see the dance.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 03:53

i didn't watch from the beginning of the second season but I heard that she was a mix of asad and zoya is that true when season0two started?? cause I have only seen this after being buried I have only seen the quite introspective avatar...would love to c more of zoya type of liveliness...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-10, 04:37

sarra0 wrote:i didn't watch from the beginning of the second season but I heard that she was a mix of asad and zoya is that true when season0two started?? cause I have only seen this after being buried I have only seen the quite introspective avatar...would love to c more of zoya type of liveliness...
When Q2 started, she was like Zoya in that, she was saying her poetry the way Zoya did, was bubbly and happy in her work. She was also emotional when she thought of her parents and her grandmother. She was eager to please, caring like her mother. There was a moment though before they returned to Bhopal where Dilshad was being harassed for money they owed and she was begging the loan sharks for more time. They kept taunting her and Sanam appeared and pulled dilshad to the back of her and dealt with the people herself. That is Asad in her, for i've seen Asad do that to protect Zoya at a function from this guy who was harassing her. 

Zoya is definitely emotionally challenged like her father when it comes to love of people who are not her relatives and she has been displaying a lot of her father's traits for awhile now. But, I think after what happened today, the hidden Zoya has emerged. At the end of today's show before the Precap, the Sanam who walked off, holding her head high and nudging Ahil is all Zoya.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-10, 11:23

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i didn't watch from the beginning of the second season but I heard that she was a mix of asad and zoya is that true when season0two started?? cause I have only seen this after being buried I have only seen the quite introspective avatar...would love to c more of zoya type of liveliness...
When Q2 started, she was like Zoya in that, she was saying her poetry the way Zoya did, was bubbly and happy in her work. She was also emotional when she thought of her parents and her grandmother. She was eager to please, caring like her mother. There was a moment though before they returned to Bhopal where Dilshad was being harassed for money they owed and she was begging the loan sharks for more time. They kept taunting her and Sanam appeared and pulled dilshad to the back of her and dealt with the people herself. That is Asad in her, for i've seen Asad do that to protect Zoya at a function from this guy who was harassing her. 

Zoya is definitely emotionally challenged like her father when it comes to love of people who are not her relatives and she has been displaying a lot of her father's traits for awhile now. But, I think after what happened today, the hidden Zoya has emerged. At the end of today's show before the Precap, the Sanam who walked off, holding her head high and nudging Ahil is all Zoya.

so her interactions wit aahil and her coming to work for him subdued her natural self...but it is emerging...this is going to b fun...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum