Latest topics

New Promo Jodha Akbar 10Jul14 WU+Pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo Jodha Akbar 10Jul14 WU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-10, 09:46

Written Update ...

Jalal  hands are tied above his head tied with chain , and he's hanging .. and Abul Mali's soldier hitting  him with some type of wooden thing and he is bleeding profusely , and Jalal screams " hmmumm " .. 

Then Abul mali says " Tayyari karo " and then Abul mali is shown with his army in his soldier's attire and then he continue " Jalal ka harem lootne wale ha " and with this line , Jalal is shown , and he makes a sound as if someone had plunged a knife or something into him -

Jalal's torn andx bloodied war attire and his sword are sent to his harem .....Two soldiers hold out a piece of cloth and it has Jalal's clothes and his sword his shamsheer and he says " dehko ise aur mehsoos karo ki kitni dard naak maut mara hogaa " while jodha falls on her knees with shock .. then Jo was in a standing position and she said " Nahii " ....

Ruku is crying and Salima is consoling her even though she was crying too .. then jodha continues " shehnseha jeevit ha aur hum sabki rakhsha kerne awashya ayege " she says with full trust and pride .. her eyes depict the trust  she had in Jalal .....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Jodha Akbar 10Jul14 WU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-10, 11:17

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-10, 11:19

I think now the begums will don the warrier's attire   and enter battle field and rescue Jalal YAY !!!....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-10, 14:39

New offscreen pic 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-10, 17:29

--sumana13-- wrote:I think now the begums will don the warrier's attire   and enter battle field and rescue Jalal YAY !!!....
Manu thanks for sharing. I think they will join in soon too Party1  and probably Amer will soon show up and join force with Agra which the enemy has not factor into they plan.  Yesterday there was something unsual about the CV team making Maham  leave the camp and go to the the enemy without being notice under such heavy security I don't know why sometimes they just mess up in a good episode it doesn't look good.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-10, 17:34

--sumana13-- wrote:New offscreen pic 

Oh sugar, it looks really hot there with such heavy clothing and jewelry I can imagine how Jalal will feel in his cause it has heavy materials too.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-07-10, 19:29

what crap in the name of natakiya rupanter!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-10, 19:39

adianasr wrote:what crap in the name of natakiya rupanter!!!!!
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 

I refuse to believe Akbar the great ever got captured and tortured like the way they are showing here ... And if the females of the harem go to rescue him then it is utter rubbish in the name of fiction too 
 Bang  Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-10, 20:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 

I refuse to believe Akbar the great ever got captured and tortured like the way they are showing here ... And if the females of the harem go to rescue him then it is utter rubbish in the name of fiction too 
 Bang  Bang  Bang

You believe right, Akbar was never captured as a prisoner although he was once locked out of his fort by his son ( thats in the future) ...This is beneath the dignity of an emperor... BT has forgotten that Akabr was a conqueror who expanded his kingdom from nothing to spn almost the whole of India..He did not achieve that being maudlin, scared or worried... Almost all books concur that he was a man who lead from front, took risks and was not afraid to face the enemy...

Idiots..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-10, 20:31

Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 

Bang  Bang  Bang

You believe right, Akbar was never captured as a prisoner although he was once locked out of his fort by his son ( thats in the future) ...This is beneath the dignity of an emperor... BT has forgotten that Akabr was a conqueror who expanded his kingdom from nothing to spn almost the whole of India..He did not achieve that being maudlin, scared or worried... Almost all books concur that he was a man who lead from front, took risks and was not afraid to face the enemy...

Idiots..
I am feeling ashamed to watch the show that degrades the great king so much ..
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-10, 20:35

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I think now the begums will don the warrier's attire   and enter battle field and rescue Jalal YAY !!!....

Manu thanks for sharing. I think they will join in soon too Party1  and probably Amer will soon show up and join force with Agra which the enemy has not factor into they plan.  Yesterday there was something unsual about the CV team making Maham  leave the camp and go to the the enemy without being notice under such heavy security I don't know why sometimes they just mess up in a good episode it doesn't look good.

I agree Nanayaa this is all so messed up ..
I hate to see a weak Jalal ... Who is captured and tortured
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: