Latest topics

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-10, 19:06

Guyss!!!!!!I am finally back....uff!!!!What a wait!!!!.........Yaar agar aur kuch din vellore mein rehti to definately pagaal ho jaati.......just became irritated with all those....well.I have returned only today morning.......all the day I am lying on bed.......24 hours mein sirf 1 se 1.5 hours se baithne ki philhaal ijazaat nehi hai......isiliye philhaal bad pe hi sadni padegi......
Uff Jiggy.Manu,Candy.Sabi.Sathya & all of my friends........I have missed you deliberately.........Just love you all.......Yeah.....I have heard from my di.there is a wishing thread on chat thread.but I will check it later......Waise JJ ka kya haal hai???Koi mujhe batayega????Actually bas abhi abhi log in hui hoon..& abhi tak nahi iss forum mein backlogs clear ki hai.aur nahi kisi friend se iss bare mein baat ho paayi hai..........haan.yaar.main abhi bhi zyada der tak online nehi reh sakti...bcoz of my health condition........
I just love you all........I am thankful to you all for ur supprot & prayer & concern for me.......later mein chat thread pe sabko individually reply karoongi......but abhi keliye bas itni hi.......love you.love you all.muaah........ long hug  long hug  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-10, 19:13

long hug  long hug   Sanchu Bitiyyaaaaaaaaa, So So glad to see you back with your usual nautanki.. 

chal bitiya.. aaj se bakayaiti karenge , bahut din hogayi gappe maarke  hpee  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-10, 19:16

Tanthya wrote:

long hug  long hug   Sanchu Bitiyyaaaaaaaaa, So So glad to see you back with your usual nautanki.. 

chal bitiya.. aaj se bakayaiti karenge , bahut din hogayi gappe maarke  hpee  hpee
Neki aur puch puch!!!!waie humara Lallu Jallu aur uski Mahaaan Begum ka kya haal chall hai????
Aur Sathu darling how are you????? hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-10, 19:16

Sanchu....... I have never prayed so much for a person I've never seen  long hug  you have no idea how scared I got .... So glad you are back ... Don't worry about back log... Waise JA got boring without you ...
Please take care and don't exhaust yourself ... We always have tomorrow ...  Kiss 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-10, 19:23

Shesherkobita wrote:Sanchu....... I have never prayed so much for a person I've never seen  long hug  you have no idea how scared I got .... So glad you are back ... Don't worry about back log... Waise JA got boring without you ...
Please take care and don't exhaust yourself ... We always have tomorrow ...  Kiss 
AWW!!!!!!!!How sweet of you!!!!!........I am overwhelmed by ur comments.....yes........I know there is a better tomorrow.which gives us hope to live.u know what inhi kuch dino mein mujhe ye baat bahot achhi tarah se realise ho gayi.........I seriously belive not only medical tratments......all of my beloved 's prayer has helpped me to overcome this critical situation....don't worry I will not take too much stress......
But pehle mujhe koi JA ke baare mein batao.actually aaj bahot dino baad dekhne ki soch rehi hoon.so..... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes .....no idea na!!!!!!! nty  nty

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-10, 19:24

So glad to see you back Sanchu.

Take it easy and make sure you get plenty of rest to gain your strength.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-10, 19:26

slmu wrote:So glad to see you back Sanchu.

Take it easy and make sure you get plenty of rest to gain your strength.
Thnx dear Slmu.yeah.sure.I shall take rest.....moreover...due to medicines,,,,,,,,nowadays I always feel dizzy ..but don't worry I have a quota of 1 hour na.......so..... Wink  Wink

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-10, 19:35

Welcome back my dearest Sanchu aka sancharita .. 
 long hug  long hug 
Bhishon miss korechi tomaye 
 Miss You  Miss You 
Taratari bhalo hoye jao ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-10, 19:40

--sumana13-- wrote:Welcome back my dearest Sanchu aka sancharita .. 
 long hug  long hug 
 Miss You  Miss You 
Sancharita noi.Sanchari...... hppy  hppy 
Ar bhalo hobo na mane????
Tumi ki amake ei prothom dekhchho.moner bhalo hoatai asol.mon bhalo thakle shorir bhalo hote badhho......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-07-10, 19:40

Awww Sanchu...so glad to finally see you here...hugs and happy welcome back to home in D..We will b here whenever you visit...get rest and relax  long hug God bless my dear

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-10, 19:43

Shegarf71 wrote:Awww Sanchu...so glad to finally see you here...hugs and happy welcome back to home in D..We will b here whenever you visit...get rest and relax  long hug God bless my dear
Thnx Shegarf dear........Yaar.only I know how much I was missing you all........don't know when I will bw again fully active......but I will be in touch ....sure.....& thnx to all of you to remember me.......waise bhi main koi bhulne ki cheez thodi na hoon.....aur agar koi bhul bhi jaaye to use yaad dilane mein meehir hoon main..... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-10, 19:44

Sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Welcome back my dearest Sanchu aka sancharita .. 
 long hug  long hug 
 Miss You  Miss You 
Sancharita noi.Sanchari...... hppy  hppy 
Ar bhalo hobo na mane????
Tumi ki amake ei prothom dekhchho.moner bhalo hoatai asol.mon bhalo thakle shorir bhalo hote badhho......
 long hug  long hug 
theek hotei hobey .. tomar jonno ato kore thakur ke dekechhi aami ....
my darling Sanchari 
 Kiss  Kiss  Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-07-10, 21:34

Welcome back  cheers

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-12, 19:24

SANCHUU .... My Darling ... long hug Am so so glad to see you again... Have no words To describe how much i was worried and missed you.,.. hug1 hug1

Am so happy Dance Yay !!! take care dear.. hugs to KB too.. long hug
loads of love to you both.,

Sanchu... Jo is pregnant !!! khush ho naa.. and there was lot of handhold , eye lock, camera trick romances.. hppy
hppy now war scenario dear..
so you take rest.. we wont get romance.. haan.. its oly MC flirting with guys younger than her hppy

ok.. you take care.. hug1 meet you later..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:28

welcome back Sanchu  long hug so happy that u r recovering...hopefully u will b back to full health soon and then full on masti all the time...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-12, 20:30

candy wrote:

SANCHUU .... My Darling ... long hug Am so so glad to see you again...  Have no words To describe how much i was worried and missed you.,.. hug1 hug1

Am so happy Dance Yay !!!  take care dear.. hugs to KB too.. long hug
loads of love to you both.,

Sanchu... Jo is pregnant !!! khush ho naa.. and there was lot of handhold , eye lock, camera trick romances.. hppy
hppy  now war scenario dear..  
so you take rest.. we wont get romance.. haan.. its oly MC flirting with guys younger than her hppy

ok.. you take care.. hug1 meet you later..

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!Jodha is pregnant????? affraid  affraid .kitne raato ka kamal hai???? Wink  Wink .
Aur kya ye CVs ek proper ding-dong episode dikhaya kya????? notty  notty

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-12, 20:40

Sanchu ... Don't worry ... There was no ding dong episode ... You didn't miss anything ... It was air pollination I think ... Like candy said ... Mostly camera trick romance ....

How are you feeling? Take it slow ... We want a full recovery ... Live ya ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-12, 20:54

Shesherkobita wrote:Sanchu ... Don't worry ... There was no ding dong episode ... You didn't miss anything ... It was air pollination I think ... Like candy said ... Mostly camera trick romance ....

How are you feeling? Take it slow ... We want a full recovery ... Live ya ...
yep.don't worry.I will take care.don't know where is JIggy darling????I am delibarately missing her....... No  No ......
& So....no ding-dong romance..........bachha fully-clothed SR mein jo ke andar kaise aaya..... Bang  Bang .....yes we can only assume that they consummated & wore their dresses also at night....... scratch  scratch ......
I am not seeing this serial till now..bcoz....still I not have energy to watch TV,mobile,laptop constantly for 30 mins..... Bang  Bang ......by the way does Jalal know about this goodnews????& miscarriage kabtak hoga???? Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-12, 21:28

ha ha.. Sanchu ., i know this news will alarm your brain. hppy you will react very actively for this news..

we all sail in same boat.. and Jiggy darling aka hamara guru maata is quite busy i guess., you can find her in wu thread.. i missed you both yaar..

and as per the story jalal is not aware of this news.. and Jo begum will fight the war .. and take enough rest and get well soon ..

and your question abt child ROFL Miracles happen !! ROFL as Sabi said, no ding Dong sessions.. jalal will hug Jo but.. but.. with 5 inches of gap in between hppy

this Jo jalal shall/will romance oly after a month i guess, till then you will be ready to comment them isnt.. nothing is important other than your health.,

TC

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-12, 21:47

candy wrote:ha ha.. Sanchu ., i know this news will alarm your brain. hppy you will react very actively for this news..

we all sail in same boat.. and Jiggy darling aka hamara guru maata is quite busy i guess.,   you can find her in wu thread.. i missed you both yaar..

and as per the story jalal is not aware of this news.. and Jo begum will fight the war .. and take enough rest and get well soon ..

and your question abt child ROFL  Miracles happen !! ROFL as Sabi said, no ding Dong sessions.. jalal will hug Jo but.. but.. with 5 inches of gap in between hppy

this Jo jalal shall/will romance oly after a month i guess, till then you will be ready to comment them isnt.. nothing is important other than your health.,

TC

Actually.u know what iss bachhe par haq JJ se zyada humara hai.......ye JJ ke pyaar ke nishaani  nehi hai.....Humari CVs se SR keliye beggars ke tarah bheekh mangne ka nateeja hai......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-12, 21:53

well said Sanchu ROFL ROFL

actually Tats also correct.. thank god this cv dint show SR too in FB

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-12, 21:57

candy wrote: well said Sanchu ROFL ROFL

actually Tats also correct..  thank god this cv  dint show SR too in FB
toh!!!!Waise bhi FB mein SR se kya behtar dikhaya hai in CVs ne?????sirf ek back peck!!!! Bang  Bang 
isse achha toh wo sirf kuch achhi sensual dialogues de dete........that would be more better.....

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-12, 22:05

they will do it once when the trp demands.. no idea of how much will they drag this war sequence., so relax ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum