Latest topics

Sanam and Ahil: Love on a Two Way Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sanam and Ahil: Love on a Two Way Street

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-10, 23:03

Poor Ahil, to him, his life is over. He is marrying a woman he does not love but loves a woman he think he cannot have. He finds Sanam's taveez in his pocket and holds it for awhile. He is flooded with memories of the good and not so good then puts it in his wallet. I think there is a reason the writers are having ahil hold on to it instead of giving it back to Sanam. He is frustrated at this point when Tanveer breaks into his thoughts. She's acting like a proud and concerned mom. Poor Ahil is in for a HUGE wake up call when he finds out about his mother, which won't happen very soon. 

We have our Zoya. She brings in Ahil's grandmother and she is searching around the room. That much is obvious. For what? or should I say for whom? My guess, her Prince Charming who is wallowing in his sorrows wanting to be with her. 

The Rehaan calls her over and presents her with a gajra. At first she struggles to put it on, but then gets help from Rehaan who becomes soo enchanted. (Boy, your love is a one way street, give up already)
Unfortunately Ahil sees Rehaan helping Sanam and becomes even more hurt. I think he could take only soo much. He is slowly getting ready to blow. He is frustrated too. A moment of his life where he should be enjoying and having fun, his marriage, and he's miserable. Why is he? The bride right now is NOT Sanam. He is not there to celebrate. This function is not a celebration. In his eyes it's a procession to his death. 

Anyway, Tanveer is singing and she and Nasma are dancing. Just like I said yesterday, somehow Tanveer will be the one to get Sanam on the dance floor. Tanveer trips and Sanam catches her. Tanveer realising who it is pulls her on the dance floor. Sanam begins dancing with them and Nasma starts to fade herself away in the background leaving Sanam and Tanveer to dance going around in circles holding hands. (This scene was very eerie for me as I never thought i'd see Zoya's daughter with her enemy like this. I maybe wrong but i'm getting symbolism here. One way or another Sahil do marry and in the end Tanveer will be happy for she will use Sanam's care for her to get what she wants. She'll learn Ahil and Sanam love each other and Ahil will do anything for Sanam. She'll try to get Sanam to encourage Ahil to sign over the property to her. )
Sanam then ends up dancing on her own. She had so much joy when dancing, I think she just loved the fun in it. At first Ahil was mesmerized but coming down to the end he was frustrated. I don't think it had anything to do with Sanam dancing. I think he was angry because of the function. He did not want to celebrate. I'm sure he would have been happy if Sanam was his bride dancing for him. 
Back to the story... After the dance it's time for the mehendi to begin. When they called Ahil, he refused to return. He does not consider it to be a real marriage so there is no reason to celebrate. 
He accidentally knocks the mehendi bowl out of Tanveer's hand. It scatters on the floor below and some splashes on Sanam's hand. Well, there it is folks. God new whom he wanted Ahil to marry. Sanam got the blessings and not Nida. 

Don't look so shocked Tanu. You'd quicker get what you want from Sanam. She respects you more than Nida. 

Onto the Precap: Nida is an evil witch. Poor Sanam. Nida is humilating her and the poor girl has not done anything. Ahil, please come and rescue your lady love from the clutches of the wicked witch.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Sanam and Ahil: Love on a Two Way Street

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-07-11, 03:03

Hi trin..thanks for sharing your views....I felt sorry for Aahil as well today.....his acting was good though Thumbsup  

With nikah tomorrow..how do you think they will switch brides....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-11, 03:45

Hey, thanks

I'm not sure if it will be a matter of switching brides. Tanveer will definitely not want her true son Rehaan to marry Nida, so i'm thinking Ahil will be the one to call it off during the ceremony or Sanam. What will be interesting though is how the continuation from today is handled. Will Ahil tell Nida to stop. Would Nida challenge him to choose between her and Sanam knowing full well he'll most likely choose her since she'll remind him of the will. 

One thing I believe, despite his jealousy of Rehaan, Ahil is not going to let Sanam leave his house without him. 
Also, we have not heard of anything more about the farmhouse. I wonder if Ahil still bought it after what happened. Maybe he'd give it to Sanam as a wedding present. She'll invite Dilshad to come live with them.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum