Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10th July 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10th July 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-10, 23:39

In his office, Raman tells Shagun that for his son, he is ready to fight against not only Ishita but the entire world. He tries to explain to her that they should tell Ishita the truth once. He says that Ishita is a very understanding person and is an excellent mother. She would understand. He asks her to let him tell her everything. Shagun however, insists on keeping it a secret. She shouts out that it was Shagun who was Adi's mother and Raman had promised he won't tell anyone until Adi was safe. Shagun leaves after shouting a bit about how nothing would happen to Adi.

While Shagun is leaving Mihir stops her. He asks her to come into his cabin. Once inside the room, Mihir starts to shout at Shagun for trying to destroy Raman's life. Mihir says that she had no right to come storming back into his life!

Romi sees them together and wonders what Shagun was doing there at the office and why Mihir was talking to her. He receives a call from Toshiji who tells him that she had sent the driver with food for Raman. She instructs him to make sure Raman eats it since he hadn't eaten anything since morning. Romi tells her that it didn't seem likely that his brother was going to eat anything since 'bhabi' (sister-in-law) was there at the office. Toshiji thinks that Romi is talking about Ishita and asks if she had reached alright since she had looked very disturbed when she had left for Raman's office. Romi is shocked to hear that Ishita was on her way to the office. Toshiji is surprised to hear Romi sound so confused. She asks him why he was so surprised when he had just said that Ishita was there. Romi says that 'bhabi no.1' Shagun was there. Toshiji asks him to somehow get Shagun out of there or somehow stop Ishita so that the two don't run into each other. Ishita at that time comes up the stairs of Raman's office.

Shagun tells Mihir that she wouldn't tell him anything. If he wanted to know, he could ask her lawyer or Raman. She goes out of the room.

Ishita sees Romi and asks him where Raman was. Before Romi can reply, Subramaniam tells her that Raman was in the conference room on the 3rd floor. Ishita thanks him and takes the lift. Romi doesn't know what to do and is irritated at Subramaniam.

Ishita reaches the 3rd floor just as Shagun is leaving. However, the two don't run into each other. Ishita goes to Raman's office as Shagun walks up to the lift and waits for it.

Raman signs the form and apologises for not being able to go to the school since he was tied up with work. Ishita turns to go saying that it was alright. She leaves without looking at him. Once she is gone, Raman asks her to forgive him if it was possible.

The lift is about to leave when Ishita puts her folder into the closing door and gets into the lift. Shagun is in the lift already and now the two are together. Romi sees her leave and calls to tell Toshji that Ishita had left without running into Shagun.

In the meantime, some technical fault makes the lift get stuck. Shagun becomes very scared and starts punching on the buttons. Ishita calmly calls up Mihir and tells him about the lift and asks him to get a janitor to fix the problem. Mihir comes out of his cabin very worried. Raman was walking up to him asks him what the matter was and Mihir tells him. They both rush to the lift.

Inside the lift Shagun takes out the summons from the court and fans herself with it. She tells Ishita that she had got the notice from the court and for her kind information, she wasn't going anywhere. Raman had promised her. Ishita tells her that things needn;t come to that if she wanted. She says that her family would excuse her if she was ready to confess and ask forgiveness from the woman she had left to die on the street. Shagun says that she can't comment on this.

Raman prises open the lift door and finds Ishita stuck there with Shagun. He puts forward his hand. Shagun thinks it's for her. But Raman asks Ishita to take it. Ishita however, calls out to Mihir and asks him to help her out of the lift. She comes out. Shagun then takes Raman's help and steps out. Mihir asks her if he should take her home. She refuses. They leave. Raman is very disturbed. Romi watches him.

Mihir stops Ishita as she is about to leave. Ishita says that he shouldn't ask her how she was doing because she herself didn't understand what was happening and why. Mihir tells her that she needn't worry. They were all with her. Mihir says that he always supported Raman but in this he would stand by her side because Raman was wrong. He comforts her.

At the Bhallas, Simmi calls up Param to say she was supporting Raman. She tells him that the only thing bothering her was that she had to support Shagun and she hated that woman. Param says that at times for the good of people they loved, one had to be friendly with those they hated. Simmi says that he was right and is sad that Raman couldn't see how much Param was concerned about him. Param hangs up and thinks to himself that Raman should realise that they too were his 'well-wishers' and were doing everything for him.

Ashok meanwhile at their home is confronting Shagun about her absence from home. Shagun shouts at him that because of him she was now facing prison. She asks him that did he think that Ishita would not file a case against her once she got to know the truth?! Ashok is shocked and tries to say that they would get the best of lawyers. Shagun tells him that she no longer trusted him. He had said many things during Ruhi's custody case as well. Today, the person she had left was doing more for her than he was. Ashok tries to say he had become very jealous. Shagun says that now she only believed Raman. Ashok is furious at Ishita.

Mrs. Kaul meanwhile is talking to the Iyers. She says that Ashok would never accept his claim in court. However, they must gain strength from the fact that the truth was with them. She says that they could start by proving that the person who had the false sale papers of the car could not afford such a car. Ishita adds that since the man is physically challenged, he could not drive.

Raman arrives at Ashok's place. He asks Shagun what the matter was now. Shagun tells him that Adi had somehow found out about the court case and is very scared. Adi arrives there and accuses Raman of making false promises. Adi says that if something happens to Shagun then Adi would tell the judge that he had committed the accident. Raman tries to comfort him but Adi runs away saying they all lied. He runs away from there. Raman doesn't know what to do.

At the Iyer's, Madhavi is very upset. Ishita comes to comfort her. Madhavi says they should take back the case. Ishita asks her how she could even think like this. Madhavi says that she was alright now and what was the point now in pursuing it any further. From the first moment, this case had created a lot of problem in Ishu's married life, she says. She says that the two of them were very happy. A nice relationship had been formed between them. They had come together to the puja as well. But now because of her, a problem had been created between the two of them. She tells Ishita that she had always prayed that Ishu should get a husband who loved her. Ishita says that there was a lot of love in Raman but it was not for her. It was all for Shagun. She says that Shagun comes to Raman only in times of need. Shagun had tried to take everything away from Raman, including his children. But today, he was against her because of Shagun. Ishita says that love was a matter of fate. Not everyone found it. She is just glad that Raman can love. She had seen a lot of love in his eyes. Unfortunately that love was not for her. She then asks Madhavi that if the culprit instead of being Shagun was someone else, then would they have let that person go? She asks Madhavi to be her strength and not her weakness. Madhavi says that her own 'nazar' had created this negativity between Raman and Ishita. Ishita says that the strength in relationships could be tested only in times of crisis.

Precap: Ishita is leaving for the court hearing. Toshiji is giving her the blessings from the puja she did. Then Ishita stoops down to take Toshiji's blessings. Toshiji blesses her. Raman too stoops down to take his mother's blessings. Toshiji is annoyed and looks away. Raman is teary eyed.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-07-11, 00:47; edited 4 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 10th July 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-11, 00:14

Thank you Rikhia

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 00:29

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you Rikhia
Hey Sabi!!  long hug This track on the one hand is painful but on the other hand these bitter sweet moments of realisation of Ishita and Raman are pretty awesome, if you think about it.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 00:49

Btw, Ishita saying that she saw love for Shagun in Raman's eyes just made me go a bit soft just imagining her surprise when she realises Raman's love was all for her.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 05:39

I am waiting for that moment Rikhia ... For Ishita to realise that Raman was in love with her and not Shagun ...
Thanks for the WU my dear ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 11:03

--sumana13-- wrote:I am waiting for that moment Rikhia ... For Ishita to realise that Raman was in love with her and not Shagun ...
Thanks for the WU my dear ..
Hey Manu! I know! But it seems like there is a lot more pain and hurt that Raman is going to deal out to Ishu before anything like that is going to happen! He'll be all over Shagun at the court to console her, then he'll lie on the witness stand in order to give Shagun an alibi....each such action would be like a nail being driven into Ishita's heart.
So much pain!  Bang 
And I just can't help but hate Raman for protecting Adi instead of getting the matter out into the open!! He's not a good father. He's like Dritarashtra, blinded by love for his son. Let's just hope his son doesn't grow up into a Duryodhana!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 11:24

thanks for the update...i don't have much left to say except once again  Bang Bang Bang poor ishita y should she think raman cares for her

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 11:26

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...i don't have much left to say except once again  Bang Bang Bang poor ishita y should she think raman cares for her
exactly! Raman always communicated through actions rather than words. And this time his actions are saying loud and clear that she doesn't matter to him.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 11:31

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...i don't have much left to say except once again  Bang Bang Bang poor ishita y should she think raman cares for her
exactly! Raman always communicated through actions rather than words. And this time his actions are saying loud and clear that she doesn't matter to him.

yep...wat can he do to give her that confidence that trust back...he has to start by standing wit the truth...this is such a lazy plot its unbelievable...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 11:35

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

yep...wat can he do to give her that confidence that trust back...he has to start by standing wit the truth...this is such a lazy plot its unbelievable...

ok.. here's
what I think is going to happen: Raman's going to come up with one lie after another on the witness stand. Simmi too will lie. All this will hurt Ishita beyond belief. Then Shagun will be pushed by Ishu's lawyer until she blurts out that Adi was the guilty one.
This will lead to major shock in the court room. Case will turn around.

what i wish happened: Raman as he lies, can't bear to see Ishu so hurt. And decides enough is enough and comes out with the truth. Only way he can redeem himself somewhat. this will lead to the case being turned around. But Raman and Shagun will probably be jailed for lying before the judge.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 11:47

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

ok.. here's
what I think is going to happen: Raman's going to come up with one lie after another on the witness stand. Simmi too will lie. All this will hurt Ishita beyond belief. Then Shagun will be pushed by Ishu's lawyer until she blurts out that Adi was the guilty one.

what i wish happened: Raman as he lies, can't bear to see Ishu so hurt. And decides enough is enough and comes out with the truth. Only way he can redeem himself somewhat. this will lead to the case being turned around. But Raman and Shagun will probably be jailed for lying before the judge.

wit scenario 1 there is no redemption for raman...the truth by product comes out..i take it ishita doesn't know that Adi caused the accident???

scenario 2 I like but her hurt hasn't moved him so far to tell the truth...they could get off wit a warning...

wouldn't it b funny if shagun caused the accident and adi admitted it to protect her and they keep the track going like that  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 11:52

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

ok.. here's

wit scenario 1 there is no redemption for raman...the truth by product comes out..i take it ishita doesn't know that Adi caused the accident???

scenario 2 I like but her hurt hasn't moved him so far to tell the truth...they could get off wit a warning...

wouldn't it b funny if shagun caused the accident and adi admitted it to protect her and they keep the track going like that  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 
Oh my god!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This track is like a zombie. It keeps getting resurrected!! But please, no! This time the track should end!  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 12:16

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ok.. here's

Oh my god!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This track is like a zombie. It keeps getting resurrected!! But please, no! This time the track should end!  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

i am just trying to be a good friend and find ways to torture u...i have another couple of weeks before I will b able to watch...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 12:20

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

ok.. here's

i am just trying to be a good friend and find ways to torture u...i have another couple of weeks before I will b able to watch...
hahaha! I can see that! You are lucky that you aren't watching the show now. In a couple of weeks I think it will go back to the good ol' days!
Back to my whining, I just want Raman to redeem himself somehow! Urgh! If he wins the case, I just don't know how I'll deal with that! But I don't think the creatives would dare to show a lie trumping the truth in court. What say you?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 12:29

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahaha! I can see that! You are lucky that you aren't watching the show now. In a couple of weeks I think it will go back to the good ol' days!
Back to my whining, I just want Raman to redeem himself somehow! Urgh! If he wins the case, I just don't know how I'll deal with that! But I don't think the creatives would dare to show a lie trumping the truth in court. What say you?

hppy pity me cause when I do watch I will b watchin from where I left of...so I will get the whole torture...who knows maiyya can do anything...it depends on if they want the issue to continue....if they do then it could b hidden

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 12:36

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy pity me cause when I do watch I will b watchin from where I left of...so I will get the whole torture...who knows maiyya can do anything...it depends on if they want the issue to continue....if they do then it could b hidden
why would you do that to yourself!!!?!!! Though on second thoughts, maybe it won't be that bad if you watch the whole thing at one go. Then you can dwell on the bitter sweet moments and as soon as they stop at a sort of a lame climax, you can just switch the next episode on.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-11, 12:41

Thanks Hooked.

I liked the Amma-Ishu scene.. poor Ishu is convinced Raman loves Shagun. And also the Ishra bits.. Raman trying to talk to her but she walked and also her cutting him dead in the lift scene with everyone watching

That Apshagun scene? is Ashok really that naive to think that Ishu would take no action? 

Hooked I like your scenarios.. 2 would be bearable. 

I've got an Ektaish idea though.. that file which Simmi stole? say Ashok returns it to Ishu saying drop the case and I will not ruin Raman? And Ishu does leaving Raman to grovel life long

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 12:46

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

I liked the Amma-Ishu scene.. poor Ishu is convinced Raman loves Shagun. And also the Ishra bits.. Raman trying to talk to her but she walked and also her cutting him dead in the lift scene with everyone watching

That Apshagun scene? is Ashok really that naive to think that Ishu would take no action? 

I've got an Ektaish idea though.. that file which Simmi stole? say Ashok returns it to Ishu saying drop the case and I will not ruin Raman? And Ishu does leaving Raman to grovel life long
haha...nice thinking Shanthi! Ekta would be proud of you!!  long hug 
But in that case Raman misses out on getting to redeem himself! I think he really should. I don't want this to go the way they just skipped Shlok's apology and redemption in IPKKNDEBP....romance is all good but you need trust. That is something YHM has always shown us and so I want Raman to win back Ishu's trust through his actions!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-11, 12:53

hooked wrote:

But in that case Raman misses out on getting to redeem himself! I think he really should. I don't want this to go the way they just skipped Shlok's apology and redemption in IPKKNDEBP....romance is all good but you need trust. That is something YHM has always shown us and so I want Raman to win back Ishu's trust through his actions!

I agree totally..I want Raman to be redeemed as well.. it would be rather unbearable otherwise

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 12:54

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

I agree totally..I want Raman to be redeemed as well.. it would be rather unbearable otherwise
How long do you think the court room drama will last?  scratch 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-11, 12:59

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Wednesday at least..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 13:02

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Wednesday at least..
Oh lord!!!  Bang I was hoping it would end by monday!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-11, 13:09

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Wednesday at least..

Well they will be reaching the courtroom today, and allowing for all the long looks etc, plus each person getting interrogated, etc. etc. hmm Wednesday is my bet.. but hey, I hope to God I am wrong .

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-11, 13:56

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Me too I also want Raman to be redeemed...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 17:15

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Wednesday at least..

Well they will be reaching the courtroom today, and allowing for all the long looks etc, plus each person getting interrogated, etc. etc. hmm Wednesday is my bet.. but hey, I hope to God I am wrong .

Urgh!!! This track is just making me so angry!!!!  Bang Bang Bang Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum