Latest topics

What I would LOVE to see Happen? 3 scenarios.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What I would LOVE to see Happen? 3 scenarios.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-11, 09:26

This is just a wish since I don't know the outcome of the Mehendi function. 

1. Ahil stops Nida from throwing out Sanam. He tells her this is his house and she is not allowed to treat ANYONE like that. Sanam is not at fault. He is. Then he storms off and leaves. I want to see him wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. Has flashbacks of Sanam and dreams about what their life could be. He cannot take it anymore. He sneaks and kidnaps Sanam. He takes her somewhere. When she wakes up, she gets in an argument as to where she is. He starts to pace up and down. She demands to know what has he done. He gets frustrated as she is angry with him. She starts to scream out about Rehaan. She needs to call Rehaan to come get her if he's not going to take her back. He is at the point of a breakdown. We see a similar scene as we did yesterday. This time he does confess. He is crying and spills out everything from his heart, which moves her. He rattles that he knows he has no chance with her as she belongs to Rehaan. She is shocked to learn that he thinks she and rehaan are together. She denies their relation and admits they are just friends. 

2. Ahil stops Nida from throwing out Sanam. He tells her this is his house and she is not allowed to treat ANYONE like that. Sanam is not at fault. Nida gets angry. She tells Ahil that Sanam is always causing trouble. He defends Sanam. Nida continues to taunt and tease. She then tells him that he'll have to choose, either her or Sanam. ( In her mind he'll choose her because of the will. He shocks her saying he chooses Sanam. He asks Nida to leave the house. She frustratingly storms off. Tanveer asks about the will. Latif prob comes and announces that Ahil could marry Sanam. Sanam says that because of her, Nida has left. Tanveer asks if she'll agree as if she does not, Ahil and his family will lose everything.

3. (This is a scenario I posted previously) The wedding begins and when it's time for the vows, Ahil keeps looking at Sanam. He yearns for her and she for him. The priest repeats the question and Ahil says he does not agree. Everyone is shocked. Tanveer is dumbstruck. Begs him not to do this. He tells her that he can't when he has feelings for someone else. Nida gets angry and accuses Sanam of being a gold digger and man stealer. Ahil comes and defends her. He tells Nida it was nothing like that. Nida continues taunting Sanam. Tanveer asks Sanam if she loves Aahil. Sanam looks at Aahil but is afraid to answer. Nida gets even more angry. She rushes for Sanam with either a knife or gun. Before Sanam could get hurt, Ahil steps in and protects Sanam with his own body and ends up getting seriously injured himself. He collapses to the ground and Sanam reacts, finding herself on the ground trying to gather him up. She realizes what he has done for her. Before when he rescued her, she was the only one in danger. Now he has put his life at risk to save her. Everyone is shocked. Sanam calls out to him... tries to get him to talk. When he comes too, she asks him why did he do something so stupid. Tears flow freely down her face. Asma comes to check on him. During that time, Sanam continues to ask him why he did what he did. He says "Because i love you"
Sanam is shocked so as everyone else. 
Asma says that Ahil's condition is bad. We need to get him to the hospital. Sanam is devastated. Ahil says he will not go before he does one thing. He tells her that they still have the will to consider. His wife is half owner.. He says he wants to marry her. If he dies, she'll get the property. He is slipping in and out of consciousness as she hesitates. She is told that if she loves Ahil, she''ll fulfill this wish. She agrees, and they are quickly married. Ahil and sanam are taken to the hospital. It is touch and go. Sanam is devastated as she worries. She prays asking God for guidance. Ahil is asleep after surgery. Doctor says now they have to wait. She sits at his bedside praying. Finally Ahil wakes up and tries to talk. She is tender with him and takes care of him. Ahil learns that Sanam has never let his bedside. She confesses she loves him.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: What I would LOVE to see Happen? 3 scenarios.

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 00:36

u know u should write or give ideas to the cvs..there ip a enjoyment in reading your words that is not always present when watching the show....how I wish aahil had taken a forceful stand when sanam was being humiliated...instead he was a relatively silent bystander who deserved sanam walking out of the house...more then him rehaan looked like the male lead of the show today...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 00:52

TY for the compliment. I love to write dramatic romances. If they offered me a job, i'd take it.

Right now Ahil is a man who is in a trance or zone of his own. His heart is ripped out, his once thought happy future has been smashed and died a horrible death in his eyes. He did not realize this could have been his ticket to gaining her love. 

But again some men can be clueless. AKA Asad. Many times before he professed his love he could have stood up for Zoya. But he did not. Sanam is getting the same taste of pain and humiliation her mother felt because the men they loved, did not stand up for them at the time. 

The positive thing though is when they do profess their love for each other to each other whole heartedly, Ahil will not leave her side, and their love will be an intense and passionate one. They were thrown a stone... jealousy. What they need to build on, through love is confidence in each other's love and trust.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 01:11

i look forward to reading your scenarios...hopefully many more to come...

i was willing aahil to speak up and my frustration just built at his no action...uff..i wanted to hit him on the head...

generally from the bits I watched and remember even if asad didn't always stand up to zoya she at least was vocal and stood up for herself...i missed that here...the strong personality of someone taking a stand...

yes if it continues to follow the first journey then once together they will have each others back...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 02:06

sarra0 wrote:i look forward to reading your scenarios...hopefully many more to come...

i was willing aahil to speak up and my frustration just built at his no action...uff..i wanted to hit him on the head...

generally from the bits I watched and remember even if asad didn't always stand up to zoya she at least was vocal and stood up for herself...i missed that here...the strong personality of someone taking a stand...

yes if it continues to follow the first journey then once together they will have each others back...
As i've seen from Q1 and Q2, when the relationships of the main characters progress, the promo picture/screen pic changes to show their progression. Well currently we see the pic of Sanam and Ahil side by side but sort of frustrated with each other. 

Zee tv has shown a new one that has been posted. It shows Sanam and Ahil gazing at each other lovingly with her looking up to him, he gazing down at her. They are in a loving embrace. 
My guess is that's the progression pic. 

Right now the big hurdle is that wedding and we were told there'd be a twist during the wedding. My guess something happens to prevent Ahil from marrying Nida.. Sanam and Ahil confess their love and end up marrying instead. 

The thing with Sanam, she can sometimes be too bloody quiet like her daddy. However, to add to the problem, Zoya had Dilshad and Nasma to look out for her when Asad did not. Sanam has no one, which makes her more vulnerable.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by love-sahil on 2014-07-12, 03:18

Hi, I've been lurking here for a while and I'm loving it.

Thx Trinidream, love your take on the show. Like reading you.
I hate Nida right now, I just want to do this to her  Bang

love-sahil

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 03:43

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i look forward to reading your scenarios...hopefully many more to come...

As i've seen from Q1 and Q2, when the relationships of the main characters progress, the promo picture/screen pic changes to show their progression. Well currently we see the pic of Sanam and Ahil side by side but sort of frustrated with each other. 

Zee tv has shown a new one that has been posted. It shows Sanam and Ahil gazing at each other lovingly with her looking up to him, he gazing down at her. They are in a loving embrace. 
My guess is that's the progression pic. 

Right now the big hurdle is that wedding and we were told there'd be a twist during the wedding. My guess something happens to prevent Ahil from marrying Nida.. Sanam and Ahil confess their love and end up marrying instead. 

The thing with Sanam, she can sometimes be too bloody quiet like her daddy. However, to add to the problem, Zoya had Dilshad and Nasma to look out for her when Asad did not. Sanam has no one, which makes her more vulnerable.

ooh I like the sound of that promo picture...look forward to seeing it...i need to let my imagination run wild as to wat could stop the wedding wit Nida and instead happens wit sanam...as u said if nida0tries something wit tanu well aahil wont stand for it if he comes to know...is there anyone in her pasu who could appear to give a twist...

zoya stood up for herself from the beginning even before she had dilshaad and nazma for support... whether it was running away from her wedding, to her first meeting wit asad and there argument she was not quite...i suppose sanam also has responsibilities that zoya didn't...zoya could live life for herself...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 03:48

The twist in my opinion is Ahil and Sanam marrying instead of Ahil and Nida and finally confessing their love.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 03:49

love-sahil wrote:Hi, I've been lurking here for a while and I'm loving it.

Thx Trinidream, love your take on the show. Like reading you.
I hate Nida right now, I just want to do this to her  Bang

hi welcome to D  long hug look forward to chatting wit u...

i think a lot of people join u in that sentiment...she is to loud, brash, ill mannered...for someone who is0greedy and trying to get her hand on aahils property and money u would think that she would have a better strategy rather then rubbing everyone the wrong way...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 03:53

Trinidream wrote:The twist in my opinion is Ahil and Sanam marrying instead of Ahil and Nida and finally confessing their love.

the twist being the wedding could b...i was thinking more along the lines of the twist being wat gets then to marry...it gives two two dramatic moments...and would also prolong SR...usually u don't get both marriage and SR within the same timeframe...not that I am cynical  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 04:04

LOL.. I know.. Zoya and Asad SR prolonging was torturous. I kept telling myself ," Hello, with all the reminders Dilshad keeps giving them about grand baby, why are they taking so long to do the deed. I think I missed something in Q1, but I still don't understand the delay in their SR. When they finally celebrated it, Asad looked like he wanted to have fun whole day. But Zoya kept making excuses and I could not believe she was still shy even though he thought her the most beautiful woman he ever say and told her as such. 

Unbelievable though that one night produced twins for after that night, Asad's father was killed and all hell broke loose with fights, separation threats, accusations. Till they proved her father innocent and by the following day, she found out she was pregnant.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 04:23

well I thou the reasoning was poor to prolong the SR..on the wedding day zoya received a anonymous gift [ which was actually from Tanu] if I remember it was a note or0part photo and that was it...Zoya was no longer in the mood...how that could b used as a excuse to delay SR night after night was beyond me then and is still beyond me now..i don't get it they have a general framework cvs tend to adhere to about making a female feel shy about intimacy quite old school thinking...

i had stopped watchin by then again...i didn't realise it was only one night...there r two ways of looking at it...1 they came together even thou they were fighting wit each other and v just didn't know  Evil or Very Mad or 2 like most serials once was enough...  Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 04:28

Once was probably enough since they were a powerful and explosive pair.  hpee

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 04:34

Clap Clap 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 04:54

If Ahil and Sanam don't celebrate their SR after the wedding, it is going to be torture. BUt absolutely wonderful when they do. I want to see them enjoy a lot of couple moments. I want to see a honeymoon. You know how much drama and adventure they can have on a honeymoon, especially if Tanveer insists on dragging the whole family along. Every day and night when Sahil try to celebrate their SR, Tanu wants to see Ahil. 

Patience is a virtue the characters have. Not me..lol hppy

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by love-ahil on 2014-07-12, 05:35

Thx for welcoming me sara  long hug . Looking forward to chat with you all  ;)Can you tell me how I can do a reply to  a sentence, like how you reply to my post?

love-ahil

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 18:58

love-ahil wrote:Thx for welcoming me sara  long hug . Looking forward to chat with you all  ;)Can you tell me how I can do a reply to  a sentence, like how you reply to my post?

u mean so it quotes the message u r replying to?? on the right hand side of the message u want to respond to it should have a button which says quote...click on it and it will quote the message and u can write your comment underneath...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:01

Trinidream wrote:If Ahil and Sanam don't celebrate their SR after the wedding, it is going to be torture. BUt absolutely wonderful when they do. I want to see them enjoy a lot of couple moments. I want to see a honeymoon. You know how much drama and adventure they can have on a honeymoon, especially if Tanveer insists on dragging the whole family along. Every day and night when Sahil try to celebrate their SR, Tanu wants to see Ahil. 

Patience is a virtue the characters have. Not me..lol hppy

hppy i know that feeling but I have to say where indian shows r concerned I have learnt that nothing goes together...it goes in stages to ensure that viewers suffer...thou cvs consider it something else... hppy it would b easier just to have aahil sleep wit her like a baby... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 19:12

I could see them torturing us for a few days. But to be honest with you, i'll like Ahil taking Sanam away so they could have their SR. Maybe at some romantic hotel, or even at the farm house. 

I want him to make her feel totally cherished as she deserves it. I look forward to the bond they are going to form. Not only as a couple, but as friends and parents.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:16

Trinidream wrote:I could see them torturing us for a few days. But to be honest with you, i'll like Ahil taking Sanam away so they could have their SR. Maybe at some romantic hotel, or even at the farm house. 

I want him to make her feel totally cherished as she deserves it. I look forward to the bond they are going to form. Not only as a couple, but as friends and parents.

yeah when the have the SR it would b good to c it away from the normal house and room..make an effort to make it special...as well as the bond nok jhok is important...once a bit more comfortable I want her to revert to a chipper sanam

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 19:22

The decorated room we were told about is still on my mind. Could that be a dream? Who knows.

I look forward to their wedding.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:47

the decorated room could end up being decorated for SR who knows...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 21:00

That would be wonderful. The spoiler we got some time ago about Ahil taking her to the room he decorated, but she rejects him could be the SR. As you said, and we've seen with Zoya/Asad, they don't get to celebrate their SR on the wedding night. 
The rejection could be her shyness/anxiety or maybe because she remembers she has not informed dilshad of her marriage and leaves to phone her.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by love-sahil on 2014-07-13, 00:49

Thx for your help sarra0. Sorry, but can't find any quote button dear?  No 
There is a spoiler where SaHil is in pain and is crying. So sad :-(  :-(

love-sahil

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-13, 00:58

love-sahil wrote:Thx for your help sarra0. Sorry, but can't find any quote button dear?  No 
There is a spoiler where SaHil is in pain and is crying. So sad :-(  :-(
Look at the comment you want to respond to. There is a quote button on the top right hand side of that comment. 

Anyway.. i'm not worried. I think that the spoiler video is misleading. I think they are in pain, as they reflect on all the pain they have put each other through. Remember they are getting married. :)

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum