Latest topics

SBS/SBB Yeh Hai Muhobbatein Segt11Jul14"Raman Ishita court room drama" WU+VU

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS/SBB Yeh Hai Muhobbatein Segt11Jul14"Raman Ishita court room drama" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 14:17

Tag line .. Aamney saamney aaye Raman Ishita ..

Written Update ....

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM where the court room fight sequence was being shot ...
Raman in black shirt.  Ishita in red saree, toshiji in red suit , madhavi/amma in pink saree. shagun in deep blue saree

VO says that managing two women in ones life is a  very tough job .. On top of that if one is your present wife and the other is your ex wife then the situation is even tougher .. And this is the very situation in which  Raman is caught ... Between his current and ex biwis
 hppy  hppy 
The scene shows Toshiji enters the court room and spots Shagun and loses her temper ..she shouts at her on top of her voice at her accusing her of murder.. Almost killing Ruhi's nani .. That she should be punished severly .. Such women are shameless ..etc etc .. The police woman detailed there tries to calm down Toshiji but she is uncontrollable ...she tells every one that all should see that such dangerous woman is not let scot free .. Bach na jaye ...
 hppy  hppy 
VO says toshiji is taunting her ex bahu and supporting her current Bahu .. Ex bahu ko taney marey ..... apney ex bahu ki khatarnaak harkat par ...
Ishita ka diya saath ...
 Clap 

VO jokes that toshiji ko chup karana mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai ..Toshiji is unstoppable today ..

hppy  hppy 

Toshiji then is seen inspiring Ishita to be strong to speak against Shagun .. Not soften by seeing Raman on her side .. She should fight against shagun and incriminate her ... Toshiji warns Ishita in no uncertain terms that she had to win this case ..
 Thumbsup 
Raman is seen supporting Shagun pacifying her as she is scared /worried on seeing the tevar/dangerous stance  of her opponents

VO says that the proceedings start .. Ishita's lawyer questions Shagun .. Grills her and she is seen replying with hesitation ...

VO continues that all evidences will be brought before the court ... documents produced .. There will be questions .. Answers, arguments counter arguments .. And gradually it will be revealed to Ishita that raman is not trying to protect Shagun but he is sheilding his twelve Yr old Son Adi ...and not his exwife Shagun as she earlier suspected ..

So the mother of Ruhi ..... Who has a heart of gold will understand why Raman behaved the way he did and then she will come over to Raman's side and support Raman as she has to sheild ruhi's brother too .. She has to behave as a responsible mother ..

Thumbsup  Dance 

SBS Video update ...shared by Tanthya ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SBB Video ....shared by Hooked

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 07:44; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS/SBB Yeh Hai Muhobbatein Segt11Jul14"Raman Ishita court room drama" WU+VU

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-11, 15:30

couldn't Raman just have spoken the truth if this was to happen in the end..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS/SBB Yeh Hai Muhobbatein Segt11Jul14"Raman Ishita court room drama" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 15:34

Maria J wrote:couldn't Raman just have spoken the truth if this was to happen in the end..
Hello Maria nice to see you back and active in Dhwani ..
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-11, 16:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:couldn't Raman just have spoken the truth if this was to happen in the end..
 long hug
Hey Manu..  long hug Glad to see u here too.. How are u?

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-11, 16:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 16:53

Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 long hug
Hey Manu..  long hug Glad to see u here too.. How are u?

Missing my granny ...
But you are right about Raman failing to reveal to Ishita that Adi had done the accident .. i guess he might be trying to shield him not knowing Ishita too will be protective towards Adi .... He underestimated Ishita as far as Adi is concerned I guess ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 17:19; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 17:12

Thanks Manu and Tanthya! I can't take this anymore! Just a bit if truth from Raman and this whole mess could have been avoided! Idiots all!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 17:17

hooked wrote:Thanks Manu and Tanthya! I can't take this anymore! Just a bit if truth from Raman and this whole mess could have been avoided! Idiots all!

Hello my dear Hookie . Where have you been ?? I missed you yaara !...
 long hug  hpee 
I guess Raman has committed a crime of omission here .. You are right
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 17:19

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Manu and Tanthya! I can't take this anymore! Just a bit if truth from Raman and this whole mess could have been avoided! Idiots all!

Hello my dear Hookie . Where have you been ??  I missed you yaara !...
 long hug  hpee 
 Thumbsup 

Manu,couldn't sign in all morning! But I just can't bear to thing Raman is going to lie before the court and Ishita about being with Shagun the night of amma's accident!! God, what this man is doing is downright cruel!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 17:21

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

long hug  hpee 
 Thumbsup 

Manu,couldn't sign in all morning! But I just can't bear to thing Raman is going to lie before the court and Ishita about being with Shagun the night of amma's accident!! God, what this man is doing is downright cruel!

He is going to lie to the court that he is in relationship with his first wife after his marriage to Ishita .. That amounts to adultery no ??

He will cause a rift in his relation with Ishita this way ....

confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 17:23

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

long hug  hpee 
 Thumbsup 

He is going to lie to the court that he is in relationship with his first wife after his marriage to Ishita .. That amounts to adultery no ??

confused 
na na..he'll say something like they were at some mall together at the time..so that Shagun has her alibi! I just can't imagine how he'll ever win back Ishita's trust if he goes on like this!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 17:25

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

long hug  hpee 
 Thumbsup 

confused 
na na..he'll say something like they were at some mall together at the time..so that Shagun has her alibi! I just can't imagine how he'll ever win back Ishita's trust if he goes on like this!!

I think in SBS they said something in the lines of Raman to spill the beans about Adi's involvement during cross questioning in the court by the lawyers

Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 17:27

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

confused 

I think in SBS they said something in the lines of Raman to spill the beans about Adi's involvement during cross questioning in the court by the lawyers

Clap 
If he stops lying, I want it to be an explosive moment of revelation...in front of everyone at the court! I want Raman to blurt out the truth so that Shagun and Adi can go back to hating him in peace, and Raman can then move towards redeeming himself in Ishita's eyes. Also I want Simmi to be punished for using this as another opportunity to hurt Ishita!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 17:44

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused 

Clap 
If he stops lying, I want it to be an explosive moment of revelation...in front of everyone at the court! I want Raman to blurt out the truth so that Shagun and Adi can go back to hating him in peace, and Raman can then move towards redeeming himself in Ishita's eyes. Also I want Simmi to be punished for using this as another opportunity to hurt Ishita!

I agree with you completely ... I am all for this scene hayee .. And then followed by confession in rain ..

Clap  Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 17:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:

Clap 

I agree with you completely ... I am all for this scene hayee .. And then followed by confession in rain ..

Clap  Starry Love 
confession won't happen so soon Manu! But Raman begging for forgiveness and creating that foundation for a relationship based on trust we are definitely entitled to!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 17:52

Just adding the SBB segment. It has a short Karan Patel interview...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-11, 18:25

If they make Ishu feel guilty I'm done

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 18:32

slmu wrote:If they make Ishu feel guilty I'm done
Same here!  Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-11, 19:30

you mean, make ishu feel guilty abotu filing the case?

yaar, this is a rubber band track and frankly i'm tired of raman's excuses for not sharing, there's a limit to all this, anyways, i haven't been watching it, so why complain, right? hpee  i do want this whole thing to get over soon

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-11, 19:35

chitmanas wrote:

you mean, make ishu feel guilty abotu filing the case?

yaar, this is a rubber band track and frankly i'm tired of raman's excuses for not sharing, there's a limit to all this, anyways, i haven't been watching it, so why complain, right? hpee  i do want this whole thing to get over soon

yes that's what i mean.. apparently the fact that Adi caused the accident is going to come out in the courtroom and Ishu will understand why he's been lying. That may end with her feeling guilty and I can't stand that.. because frankly Raman has been going on and on about his 'majboori' which in reality does not exist.. all he has to do is tell her and it would be over. Ishu would never do anything to hurt Adi.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 20:22

hppy hppy hppy magic words ishita will understand...i hope she understands the desire and reasoning but not the method and on that basis make him earn her forgiveness...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 21:02

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy hppy magic words ishita will understand...i hope she understands the desire and reasoning but not the method and on that basis make him earn her forgiveness...

Raman needs to be dragged to hell and back for the way he's hurting Ishu. I don't care that he doesn't love her. He is being the most ungrateful person ever by doing this to her! All he needed to do was insist to Shagun that the only way to solve this problem was by telling Ishita everything.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 21:04

hooked wrote:
Same here!  Bang 
me three 
 Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 21:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
Same here!  Bang 
me three 
 Bang  Bang
Manu, the more I am thinking about Raman lying in court, the more my hatred for him is rising!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 21:11

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy hppy magic words ishita will understand...i hope she understands the desire and reasoning but not the method and on that basis make him earn her forgiveness...

Raman needs to be dragged to hell and back for the way he's hurting Ishu. I don't care that he doesn't love her. He is being the most ungrateful person ever by doing this to her! All he needed to do was insist to Shagun that the only way to solve this problem was by telling Ishita everything.

as I have said before ihad this happened at the beginning of the show I would have understood but at this stage no can do...and if the end result is the same anyway y go thru the drama...it got trp and they r letting it go to there head...he goes on and on about his son but until ishita came in to his life he never even had a relationship wit his daughter...ungrateful wretch...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum