Latest topics

SBS/SBB Yeh Hai Muhobbatein Segt11Jul14"Raman Ishita court room drama" WU+VU

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS/SBB Yeh Hai Muhobbatein Segt11Jul14"Raman Ishita court room drama" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-11, 21:17

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:If they make Ishu feel guilty I'm done
Same here!  Bang 
me three 
 Bang  Bang
Manu, the more I am thinking about Raman lying in court, the more my hatred for him is rising!!!
Relax my dear .. it might play out in such a lovable way you will be forced to feel nothing but endearment for him 
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS/SBB Yeh Hai Muhobbatein Segt11Jul14"Raman Ishita court room drama" WU+VU

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 21:29

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy hppy magic words ishita will understand...i hope she understands the desire and reasoning but not the method and on that basis make him earn her forgiveness...

Raman needs to be dragged to hell and back for the way he's hurting Ishu. I don't care that he doesn't love her. He is being the most ungrateful person ever by doing this to her! All he needed to do was insist to Shagun that the only way to solve this problem was by telling Ishita everything.

as I have said before ihad this happened at the beginning of the show I would have understood but at this stage no can do...and if the end result is the same anyway y go thru the drama...it got trp and they r letting it go to there head...he goes on and on about his son but until ishita came in to his life he never even had a relationship wit his daughter...ungrateful wretch...
Exactly!!! Gawd!!! And now suddenly he's all out to become some Father Numero Uno when he wasn't even around his daughter when she was growing up!!! I keep thinking of the night Ruhi could have almost died of poisoning when neither Raman nor Shagun were there to save her! All Raman is doing is trying to buy his son's love! And his motives for this is not to protect his child but somehow make himself an important part of his son's life! For that he is not hesitating to sacrifice Ishita! He is a seriously selfish wretch as you called him!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 21:38

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
Same here!  Bang 
me three 
 Bang  Bang
Manu, the more I am thinking about Raman lying in court, the more my hatred for him is rising!!!
Relax my dear .. it might play out in such a lovable way you will be forced to feel nothing but endearment for him 
 long hug
Hopefully you are right!! But right now, I'm really furious and want to break Raman's head!  Bang

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 22:26

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy hppy magic words ishita will understand...i hope she understands the desire and reasoning but not the method and on that basis make him earn her forgiveness...

Raman needs to be dragged to hell and back for the way he's hurting Ishu. I don't care that he doesn't love her. He is being the most ungrateful person ever by doing this to her! All he needed to do was insist to Shagun that the only way to solve this problem was by telling Ishita everything.

as I have said before ihad this happened at the beginning of the show I would have understood but at this stage no can do...and if the end result is the same anyway y go thru the drama...it got trp and they r letting it go to there head...he goes on and on about his son but until ishita came in to his life he never even had a relationship wit his daughter...ungrateful wretch...
Exactly!!! Gawd!!! And now suddenly he's all out to become some Father Numero Uno when he wasn't even around his daughter when she was growing up!!! I keep thinking of the night Ruhi could have almost died of poisoning when neither Raman nor Shagun were there to save her! All Raman is doing is trying to buy his son's love! And his motives for this is not to protect his child but somehow make himself an important part of his son's life! For that he is not hesitating to sacrifice Ishita! He is a seriously selfish wretch as you called him!

there were many times something could have happened to ruhi as far0back as ishita saving her from getting hit by a car which was there0first meeting....wat does this teach Adi that's it ok to do wat u want parents will proteaat0u??? on that path and basis he could turn into Shauriya from EHT

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-11, 23:04

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

there were many times something could have happened to ruhi as far0back as ishita saving her from getting hit by a car which was there0first meeting....wat does this teach Adi that's it ok to do wat u want parents will proteaat0u??? on that path and basis he could turn into Shauriya from EHT

what they are showing is utter nonsense, if they are expecting any sympathy/empathy for raman, it's all lost as soon as he started bribing people and doing illegal stuff, even if we discount this, just cos shagun said not to inform ishu, he'll remain quiet kya? since when did shagun's words matter so much to him? Shocked he has absolutely no sense of right or wrong .... is this the same guy who lectures ashok? don't see any difference between him and ashok

sarra, so true that what'll he do if ruhi's taken away from him? he didn't give much time to ruhi neither did he take care of her, it's always adi adi adi, plz stop this rattofying............ ishu shoudl just take ruhi and walk away as he only wants adi hpee 

the whole 'i'm bad guy, nobody likes me' was pathetic....... you don't explain the situation to anybody and expect them to understand you? ohhhh, i forget, they all have a CRYSTAL BALL just for this purpose, don't they?  hppy , where did this self pitying man come from? the moment he knew ishu was filing a case, he should have gotten scared ki what if the truth ever comes out because the law is involved, right? but he didn't reassess the situation and kept on going, whatever happens he more than deserves for not trusting people who truly love him

i was imagining and scenario where toshiji was involved in accident instead of madhavi, what would raman do in that case, still try to hide from his own parents that adi did it? yh right

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 07:45

Tanthya wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for the video Sathya 
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum