Latest topics

Raman to lie in court that he was with Shagun!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raman to lie in court that he was with Shagun!!!

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-11, 15:57

During court proceedings Raman will lie in the court that he was with Shagun during the time of accident ..this will shatter Ishita!!  Shocked Shocked 

Credit: FB

My reaction:   Bang Bang Bang

Last edited by zuzana on 2014-07-11, 17:07; edited 1 time in total

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Raman to lie in court that he was with Shagun!!!

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-07-11, 16:02

wat crap r they showing.....I m so bored of Ramans so cld majboori

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-11, 16:11

he is doing all this for nothing... y does he have to bother lying when Ishita will understand if she is told that the accident was by Adi..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-11, 16:17

anusha.cochin wrote:wat crap r they showing.....I m so bored of Ramans so cld majboori

yes Anu no way is it made convincingly..cant sympathise with Raman ..its idiotical

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-11, 16:20

Maria J wrote:he is doing all this for nothing... y does he have to bother lying when Ishita will understand if she is told that the accident was by Adi..

as sarra said its all done just to torture us Ria  Bang Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 17:05

URGH!!! I just can't take this anymore!!!!!  Bang Bang Bang Bang 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-11, 18:10

Enough is enough.. beyond ridiculous now

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 21:09

slmu wrote:Enough is enough.. beyond ridiculous now
Raman has to choose between right and wrong now. To hide one lie he has built a mountain of lies. He has bribed the police to erase the evidence. He is now going to lie in court. If this goes on, I frankly will stop giving a straw about what happens to his relationship with Ishita. I'll then look at YHM only as a soap about a relationship between a child (Ruhi) and a woman who is not her biological mother (Ishita).

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 21:14

hooked wrote:
Raman has to choose between right and wrong now. To hide one lie he has built a mountain of lies. He has bribed the police to erase the evidence. He is now going to lie in court. If this goes on, I frankly will stop giving a straw about what happens to his relationship with Ishita. I'll then look at YHM only as a soap about a relationship between a child (Ruhi) and a woman who is not her biological mother (Ishita).

oh wat a web we weave when we first practise to deceive...

Shocked he bribed police?? he told ishita he found her mother wonder if he had told her where he was before that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-07-11, 21:23

Zuzana

Tomorrow if Aditya says to Raman, that unless he divorces Ishita and remarries Shagun, he will confess to the court, that he did the accident, will Raman do that also for Aditya Question  
If after this futile track, they do bring the Yeh Mohabbatein back in focus and finish it in another 6 months, it  will be still interesting, but if not, then Yeh Mohabattein will become another Ekta's factory piece, where endless remarriages and separations go on, that you lose track  
hppy 

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 21:36

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Shocked he bribed police?? he told ishita he found her mother wonder if he had told her where he was before that...
He is lying. He was at office. And I think the lawyer, Mrs. Kaul will be able to break through his alibi. He is saying that he was with Shagun only so that they can't prove that Shagun could have been the one driving!!! grrrrr...I just can't believe how he can call himself a human being after behaving like this! He should get married to Ashok because he is turning into another version of that rat!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 21:37

Oh and yes, sarra. he did bribe the police. remember he sent Neil Pathak with money to the inspector in return of which the officer would hand over all the CCTV footage to Raman via Pathak!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-11, 21:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

He is lying. He was at office. And I think the lawyer, Mrs. Kaul will be able to break through his alibi. He is saying that he was with Shagun only so that they can't prove that Shagun could have been the one driving!!! grrrrr...I just can't believe how he can call himself a human being after behaving like this! He should get married to Ashok because he is turning into another version of that rat!

well said girls its beyond ridiculous and its better we take YHM as story betn ruhi ishu only
raman is well suited for ashok  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-11, 21:51

sameersaagar wrote:Zuzana

Tomorrow if Aditya says to Raman, that unless he divorces Ishita and remarries Shagun, he will confess to the court, that he did the accident, will Raman do that also for Aditya Question  
If after this futile track, they do bring the Yeh Mohabbatein back in focus and finish it in another 6 months, it  will be still interesting, but if not, then Yeh Mohabattein will become another Ekta's factory piece, where endless remarriages and separations go on, that you lose track  
hppy 

sameer I am hundred percent sure before show ends its going to happen tht raman marries shagun or comes close to marry her for adi and its already becoming a kekta show from all points

seperations and remarriages ke bagair kekta show is incomplete  hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 21:56

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

well said girls its beyond ridiculous and its better we take YHM as story betn ruhi ishu only
raman is well suited for ashok  hppy 
Zu, I am heartily sick of Raman! His ingratitude is killing me! And my anger is spilling over to affect the way I think of Pathak as well. That guy is representing Raman against the woman who actually manaofied Tandon to give his blessings to him and Trisha!!!  Bang

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 22:18

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy well it wouldn't surprise me...v have said YHM is ashok and ramans story...if he had told ishita that he was at the office then she would know he was lying now...unless she thought the before was a lie and now is the truth  Shocked Shocked 

i am only reading parts of updates and not always everyday so I didn't realise he had gone as low as sendin someone to bribe the police... hppy the same police who go after the culprits now for raman r destroying evidence...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 22:20

zuzana wrote:

hppy 

sameer I am hundred percent sure before show ends its going to happen tht raman marries shagun or comes close to marry her for adi and its already becoming a kekta show from all points

raman marries shagun for adi and then ruhi walks out to ishita... hppy wonder if raman had to chose one who would he chose...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-11, 23:06

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy 

raman marries shagun for adi and then ruhi walks out to ishita... hppy wonder if raman had to chose one who would he chose...

neither, he'll choose ashok  hppy 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 23:34

chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy 

And they'll live happily ever after!!  Clap

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 23:36

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy well it wouldn't surprise me...v have said YHM is ashok and ramans story...if he had told ishita that he was at the office then she would know he was lying now...unless she thought the before was a lie and now is the truth  Shocked Shocked 

i am only reading parts of updates and not always everyday so I didn't realise he had gone as low as sendin someone to bribe the police... hppy the same police who go after the culprits now for raman r destroying evidence...
Nah...I think Ishita will realise that Raman is lying but the fact that Raman would stoop that low to lie in court in order to protect Shagun would hurt her beyond belief!
As for reading updates partly, babe, don't read updates at all for a few days!!! Give YHM a miss for a week and then come back when the story comes back on a more sane track!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-11, 23:41

hooked wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy no they wouldn't...they would stab each other in the back and die happily  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-11, 23:45

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy no they wouldn't...they would stab each other in the back and die happily  hppy 
I think YHM is not going to quench my thirst for a satisfying love story any time soon!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 00:26

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

I think YHM is not going to quench my thirst for a satisfying love story any time soon!!!  hppy

Shocked indian tv show and satisfy?? oxymoron if I have ever heard of one  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad they all go downhill and disintegrate into a farce

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 00:34

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Shocked indian tv show and satisfy?? oxymoron if I have ever heard of one  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad they all go downhill and disintegrate into a farce
arrey at least a nice love story would be welcome at this point...even if it is of Rashok (Raman+ Ashok)

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 00:38

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

arrey at least a nice love story would be welcome at this point...even if it is of Rashok (Raman+ Ashok)

hppy u should b happy then...cause there love story is progressing nicely...raman ashok ke rang mein dal ne laga hai... Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum