Latest topics

Raman to lie in court that he was with Shagun!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Raman to lie in court that he was with Shagun!!!

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 00:41

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
I think YHM is not going to quench my thirst for a satisfying love story any time soon!!!  hppy

Shocked indian tv show and satisfy?? oxymoron if I have ever heard of one  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad they all go downhill and disintegrate into a farce
arrey at least a nice love story would be welcome at this point...even if it is of Rashok (Raman+ Ashok)

hppy u should b happy then...cause there love story is progressing nicely...raman ashok ke rang mein dal ne laga hai... Twisted Evil 
hahaha....you are right!! Shagun is leaving Ashok and Ishita is leaving Raman. So finally all the obstacles are being removed!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 00:48

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shocked indian tv show and satisfy?? oxymoron if I have ever heard of one  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad they all go downhill and disintegrate into a farce
arrey at least a nice love story would be welcome at this point...even if it is of Rashok (Raman+ Ashok)

hppy u should b happy then...cause there love story is progressing nicely...raman ashok ke rang mein dal ne laga hai... Twisted Evil 
hahaha....you are right!! Shagun is leaving Ashok and Ishita is leaving Raman. So finally all the obstacles are being removed!  hppy

hppy two obstacles down two left...ruhi and Adi...now for nayi soch along wit raman and ashok you can also have a pairing of Ishita and shagun  hppy just imagine toshi reaction  Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 00:56

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy two obstacles down two left...ruhi and Adi...now for nayi soch along wit raman and ashok you can also have a pairing of Ishita and shagun  hppy just imagine toshi reaction  Twisted Evil 
Nah...nah.. come on! Shagun and Ishita? Not a good match! How about Sarika? We can have a nice office romance!!! haha...Toshiji would be like my bahu nahi meri beti!! And will definitely be seen at some Pride rally or the other!  Clap

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 01:04

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Nah...nah.. come on! Shagun and Ishita? Not a good match! How about Sarika? We can have a nice office romance!!! haha...Toshiji would be like my bahu nahi meri beti!! And will definitely be seen at some Pride rally or the other!  Clap

na sarika and romi story has started...leave them in peace for now...i don't know shagun could b changed to b like ishita as raman went the other way  Twisted Evil toshi would b loud and proud  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 01:16

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

na sarika and romi story has started...leave them in peace for now...i don't know shagun could b changed to b like ishita as raman went the other way  Twisted Evil toshi would b loud and proud  hppy 
THEY'RE HERE AND THEY'RE QUEER!  Party1  Party1

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 01:19

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

don't forget the peg or two  pepsi nearest I could find  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 01:23

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Delhi's annual Pride rally's 'shaan' will increase if a drunk Toshi Bhall arrives on the scene!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 04:09

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Delhi's annual Pride rally's 'shaan' will increase if a drunk Toshi Bhall arrives on the scene!!!  hppy

hppy singing at the top of her voice na jao saayan bahoon ko choor kar...samjho ho hi gaya

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 08:32

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy singing at the top of her voice na jao saayan bahoon ko choor kar...samjho ho hi gaya
 ROFL  ROFL ..with all the attention that she'd get from the ladies, Mr. Bhalla would become pretty jealous and possessive!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 10:57

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  ROFL ..with all the attention that she'd get from the ladies, Mr. Bhalla would become pretty jealous and possessive!

hppy she may get picked up after all...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 10:58

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

I was thinking second honeymoon for the senior Bhallas but this is just  hppy  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 11:08

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I was thinking second honeymoon for the senior Bhallas but this is just  hppy  hppy

its a women's world...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 11:08

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

its a women's world...
with lots of support groups for abandoned men.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 11:11

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

its a women's world...

hppy hppy or will they b having a party...no nagging

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 11:13

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

its a women's world...

on YHM the men nag as much as the women. also they engage in more emotional atyachar. if they do have a party, it will be them drunk and sobbing into their shoes.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 11:15

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

its a women's world...

on YHM the men nag as much as the women. also they engage in more emotional atyachar. if they do have a party, it will be them drunk and sobbing into their shoes.

hppy this I want to c...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 11:17

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy this I want to c...
hahaha...with a very drunk Raman dancing on a table to 'I will survive' and periodically shouting out 'Adi, papa loves you', 'Adi ke liye' and 'Adi ka kasam'!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 12:44

India Telly Talkies had an article up on this topic:

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 12:47

Thanks Hooked

I think Raman's desperation will make it clear to Ishu that its Adi and not Shagun

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 12:48

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked

I think Raman's desperation will make it clear to Ishu that its Adi and not Shagun
Also Mihika was left alone at Pathak's house. That might not be just a mere coincidence. What if she finds the cctv footage? Then the case might take a different direction!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 12:58

hooked wrote:

Also Mihika was left alone at Pathak's house. That might not be just a mere coincidence. What if she finds the cctv footage? Then the case might take a different direction!

Shocked  wow that did not strike me.. very possible  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 13:00

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Shocked  wow that did not strike me.. very possible  hpee
hehe!  detective

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum