Latest topics

Where Do We Go From Here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Do We Go From Here?

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-11, 22:30

After today's eppy and the precap, what does the future hold. 

1. I think as I said before... with Nida's plans for Tanveer, it's possible that something dangerous and deadly may happen during the wedding. That is Nida's plan to get rid of Tanveer. Sanam will prob see something go to happen and try to protect tanveer. Ahil sees Sanam endangering herself for his mother and risks his life instead. 

2. I think during the wedding, feelings will be revealed for each other... Sahil will marry.  

3. Poor Poor Rehaan. He will confess his love for Sanam. We got spoilers before that Ahil will confess and Sanam will turn him down. It seems it may not be Ahil but Rehaan who does the confessing. Ahil is supposed to overhear but I think through being distraught he would leave before hearing Sanam's response. Sanam will be shocked and prob tell Rehaan that he is sweet for saying that, and she wishes she could say more but can't. She does not care about him that way. He becomes disappointed, and asks if there is someone else she feels like that about. She prob says nothing. However Ahil prob passes by again and this time she sees him. She probably keeps on looking and Rehaan sees this. He says it's Ahil. He prob gets flashbacks of all the times he's found Sanam after she left or was left by Ahil. He puts the puzzle pieces together. 

Now of course just as other fans are thinking, Rehaan is probably rehearsing his confession. Precaps are so misleading. But at the end of it, Ahil is going to leave the scene feeling worse than before. This may definitely send him over the edge. 

He probably will ask her why she has not said anything. Asks if Ahil knows,. She probably denies him knowing. He says he only wants her happiness and if it's with Ahil, to tell him. He will leave probably to confront Ahil.

Last edited by Trinidream on 2014-07-11, 23:08; edited 1 time in total

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Where Do We Go From Here?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-11, 22:41

I haven't watched yet ... I'll catch up and reply later ... Keep em coming Danialle... Love your analysis ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 00:19

after today two snakes join hands together...they will bite each other...so tanu wont kick her out just because, they have a deal and tanu is desperate and is confident of her abilities...aahil never spoke up properly for sanam today y would he do it tomorrow, thou the fact that sanam stayed standing there and didn't say anything or try and leave for her self respect was unbelievable....that leaves limited options as to how it happens...y nida would want to hurt tanu before the wedding when she is Mrs AR I don't know but it is possible...

i do thing rehaan is rehearsing but if aahil doesn't realise no one is standing on the other side then yes he will b devastated...aahil never actually confessed so wonder if they put that on hold, there was that part confession when he rescued her but that was it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 00:59

sarra0 wrote:after today two snakes join hands together...they will bite each other...so tanu wont kick her out just because, they have a deal and tanu is desperate and is confident of her abilities...aahil never spoke up properly for sanam today y would he do it tomorrow, thou the fact that sanam stayed standing there and didn't say anything or try and leave for her self respect was unbelievable....that leaves limited options as to how it happens...y nida would want to hurt tanu before the wedding when she is Mrs AR I don't know but it is possible...

i do thing rehaan is rehearsing but if aahil doesn't realise no one is standing on the other side then yes he will b devastated...aahil never actually confessed so wonder if they put that on hold, there was that part confession when he rescued her but that was it...
The funny thing is, two hands joined together and as u said, to bite each other. Nida does not need Tanveer before, during or after marriage. She knows that. She knows that the agreement is for her to stay to marry Ahil. No one else knows of her and Tanu's arrangement so she does not need Tanu. She knows once she is Ahil's wife, the pocket change Tanu promised her will be nothing to the fortune she'll get. 

It's possible for her to walk with her weapon or whatever she plans to use on Tanveer at the wedding. However, the Ahil/Sanam love story may come to front and center and Nida will be soo furious she would be out to destroy Sanam and target her instead.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 01:16

nida needs tanu whether she admits it or not because before marriage tanu would b the one who could calm aahil down...she is the only one he is shown listening to blindly...that's y once married I can understand taking tanu out but not before...just imagine tanu and nida planning to take each other out  hppy hppy u know if tanu asked aahil would sign over the property to tanu no hesitation...she wouldn't need to play half the games she does...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum