Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS /SBB Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 12Jul14 "Ruhi tries to bring Ishra close"

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 21:02

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
yeah. but the trp drop could be more due to the world cup since last week there were matches during the show timings. 
the trp is based on the reading from the previous week, right?

Yes its from the previous week.
anyway, as long as they find a closure to this accident track!! It's a like a worm eating away into a book!  Evil or Very Mad

and i hope Ruhi proves to be smart when Adi badmouths Ishu
I think we are going to witness an epic fight between the siblings!!  Twisted Evil Ruhi is not one to take kindly to someone speaking against her Ishima!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 21:07

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes its from the previous week.
anyway, as long as they find a closure to this accident track!! It's a like a worm eating away into a book!  Evil or Very Mad

I think we are going to witness an epic fight between the siblings!!  Twisted Evil Ruhi is not one to take kindly to someone speaking against her Ishima!

It will more interesting than the Shagun drama in the courtroom possibly

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 21:09

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Exactly! Try as I may, I cannot look forward to watching Raman drive one metaphorical nail after another into Ishita's metaphorical coffin!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 21:12

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Exactly! Try as I may, I cannot look forward to watching Raman drive one metaphorical nail after another into Ishita's metaphorical coffin!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Yes  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 21:14

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Yes  Bang  Bang  Bang
and this was just the first day of the hearing... but I think Pathak will not be able to get the case dismissed. A second hearing will be scheduled. And we'll have Ruhi playing cupid in that in-between period!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 21:19

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes  Bang  Bang  Bang
and this was just the first day of the hearing... but I think Pathak will not be able to get the case dismissed. A second hearing will be scheduled. And we'll have Ruhi playing cupid in that in-between period!

Ruhi the superstar  cheers  .. where would these two be without her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 21:20

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Yes  Bang  Bang  Bang

Ishita would be single and happy with an adopted kid. Raman would be depressed and drunk, drowning in the memory of his ex-wife's betrayal!  Wink

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 21:22

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes  Bang  Bang  Bang

Ishita would be single and happy with an adopted kid. Raman would be depressed and drunk, drowning in the memory of his ex-wife's betrayal!  Wink

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 21:57

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

happy positive thoughts... Dance Dance no one is allowed to wallow in depression..staring at raman wit disgust

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 22:00

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

happy positive thoughts... Dance Dance no one is allowed to wallow in depression..staring at raman wit disgust

Yes Raman.. get away from us 

Dance  Dance  Dance

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 23:26

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Shanthi Sarra I am sure. Ruhi and Ishita together will bring about a change in Raman he will become cheerful and give up alcohol

Clap Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 23:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Shanthi Sarra  I am sure. Ruhi and Ishita together will bring about a change in Raman he will become cheerful and give up alcohol

Clap Clap 
I want to kill Raman after today's episode. Seriously. Just murder him.  Bang

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-13, 00:48

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Shanthi Sarra  I am sure. Ruhi and Ishita together will bring about a change in Raman he will become cheerful and give up alcohol

Clap Clap 

uh huh..i gave u a chance u didn't have the stomach0for it... Evil or Very Mad No 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-13, 00:53

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Clap Clap 

uh huh..i gave u a chance u didn't have the stomach0for it... Evil or Very Mad No 
Sarra, I don't think I have the emotional strength to be a serial-viewer.  Shocked  Shocked

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-13, 01:10

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap Clap 

Sarra, I don't think I have the emotional strength to be a serial-viewer.  Shocked  Shocked

that bad?? I havnt read the WU as yet...i take it he lies and says he was wit shagun...nikaama kain ka  Bang Bang wit the bad think of all the good to come

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-13, 01:15

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

that bad?? I havnt read the WU as yet...i take it he lies and says he was wit shagun...nikaama kain ka  Bang Bang wit the bad think of all the good to come
you can say that my patience has reached tipping point! In fact in today's episode the judge said something that could indirectly be a lesson for Raman to learn from. He said that often people find themselves forced to do something, or in a corner, but that did not mean they take the path of crime.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-13, 01:31

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

you can say that my patience has reached tipping point! In fact in today's episode the judge said something that could indirectly be a lesson for Raman to learn from. He said that often people find themselves forced to do something, or in a corner, but that did not mean they take the path of crime.

that's it life gives u choices wat path u take is up to u...and he took the wrong one...ab bugtu

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-13, 01:33

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

that's it life gives u choices wat path u take is up to u...and he took the wrong one...ab bugtu
I suddenly want to protect Ishu from Raman. I don't want him to have anything to with her life!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-13, 04:14

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I suddenly want to protect Ishu from Raman. I don't want him to have anything to with her life!

he has feelings for her...Bas Ek baar Tumhaari Yaad Aati Thi, Jab Main Saans Leta Hoon...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-13, 08:03

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

he has feelings for her...Bas Ek baar Tumhaari Yaad Aati Thi, Jab Main Saans Leta Hoon...

You are right .. HE just has to tell her that he remembered her with every breath and this will melt Ishita

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-13, 15:49

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

You are right .. HE just  has to tell her that he remembered her with every breath and this will melt Ishita

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
last night after watching the show, I was emotionally feeling rather raw and hence completely gave up on Raman. But I have hope yet that he will get to redeem himself!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum