Latest topics

Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 15:00

Ruhi goes to bed with papa and. Ishima on either side .. At midnight when Ishra are fast asleep. Ruhi quietly tip toes out of the bed and room leaving them sleep alone on the bed ..






--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-07-12, 15:15

Thanks for wu

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 15:43

..crystal.. wrote:Thanks for wu
Hello crystal !! 
 hpee  long hug 
how are you !!.. seeing you here at dhwani after a long time .. welcome back !!
 Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-07-12, 15:46

hello suman
i am fine

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 15:50

..crystal.. wrote:hello suman
i am fine
Nice to see you active in Dhwani .. were you on holidays/vacation??  or did you have exams Crystal ?? ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-07-12, 15:55

nahi yaar
i am free now

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 15:58

..crystal.. wrote:nahi yaar
i am free now
what was occuppying you till now ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by ..crystal.. on 2014-07-12, 16:00

Nothing

..crystal..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 473
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 17:58

WOW!! Thanks Manu! This is like a dream come true....Ruhi, the little cupid! can't wait to see Raman and Ishu's face when they wake up!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 18:29

Thanks Manu.. Ishra are in for a surprise.. love Ruhi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 18:41

so cute...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-12, 18:57

That is one huge bed ... What is the size of that bed ? King? It looks bigger than king...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 19:01

Shesherkobita wrote:That is one huge bed ... What is the size of that bed ? King? It looks bigger than king...

I think its bigger than king

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:02

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:That is one huge bed ... What is the size of that bed ? King? It looks bigger than king...

I think its bigger than king

custom made...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-12, 19:17

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:That is one huge bed ... What is the size of that bed ? King? It looks bigger than king...

I think its bigger than king

custom made...
Wish I had a bed like that ... DD kicks everyone .... She sleeps like khushi ... It's so hot ... We are all sleeping in one room where the AC works the best .... Sorry for this convo ... But I'm tired of Shagun Raman drama ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:20

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:That is one huge bed ... What is the size of that bed ? King? It looks bigger than king...

I think its bigger than king

custom made...
Wish I had a bed like that ... DD kicks everyone .... She sleeps like khushi ... It's so hot ... We are all sleeping in one room where the AC works the best .... Sorry for this convo ... But I'm tired of Shagun Raman drama ...

have one made...but there is a solution sleep on the floor it will b cooler anyway....everyone but cv r tired of shagun raman drama...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 19:29

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I think its bigger than king

custom made...
Wish I had a bed like that ... DD kicks everyone .... She sleeps like khushi ... It's so hot ... We are all sleeping in one room where the AC works the best .... Sorry for this convo ... But I'm tired of Shagun Raman drama ...

have one made...but there is a solution sleep on the  floor it will b cooler anyway....everyone but cv r tired of shagun raman drama...
Just loving this discussion about beds! Much better than everything else that we have spoken of over the last few weeks!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 19:34

hooked wrote:WOW!! Thanks Manu! This is like a dream come true....Ruhi, the little cupid! can't wait to see Raman and Ishu's face when they wake up!!

I hope that scene happens in the midweek other wise we shall be left on a cliffhanger all weekend next week yaar. Sabi ..
 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 19:36

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

custom made...
Wish I had a bed like that ... DD kicks everyone .... She sleeps like khushi ... It's so hot ... We are all sleeping in one room where the AC works the best .... Sorry for this convo ... But I'm tired of Shagun Raman drama ...

have one made...but there is a solution sleep on the  floor it will b cooler anyway....everyone but cv r tired of shagun raman drama...
Just loving this discussion about beds! Much better than everything else that we have spoken of over the last few weeks!  Twisted Evil

 hppy  its a welcome relief

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 19:42

slmu wrote:Thanks Manu.. Ishra are in for a surprise.. love Ruhi

They will feel extremely awkward .. Sharing the bed for the first time ...

 Clap Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:44

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

custom made...
Wish I had a bed like that ... DD kicks everyone .... She sleeps like khushi ... It's so hot ... We are all sleeping in one room where the AC works the best .... Sorry for this convo ... But I'm tired of Shagun Raman drama ...

have one made...but there is a solution sleep on the  floor it will b cooler anyway....everyone but cv r tired of shagun raman drama...
Just loving this discussion about beds! Much better than everything else that we have spoken of over the last few weeks!  Twisted Evil

oy v have had some great conversations in the last few weeks that havnt had anything to do wit raman and shagun  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 19:48

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Wish I had a bed like that ... DD kicks everyone .... She sleeps like khushi ... It's so hot ... We are all sleeping in one room where the AC works the best .... Sorry for this convo ... But I'm tired of Shagun Raman drama ...

have one made...but there is a solution sleep on the  floor it will b cooler anyway....everyone but cv r tired of shagun raman drama...
Just loving this discussion about beds! Much better than everything else that we have spoken of over the last few weeks!  Twisted Evil

oy v have had some great conversations in the last few weeks that havnt had anything to do wit raman and shagun  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

All this is happeneing because of Shagun only ... So she is indirectly responsible for this forced SR. Where the couple is unaware of the others presence !! I wonder if at midnight Raman tries to pat Ruhi but touches ishita instead ?? Will they fight or just move away. ..

 Clap Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:56

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

have one made...but there is a solution sleep on the  floor it will b cooler anyway....everyone but cv r tired of shagun raman drama...
Just loving this discussion about beds! Much better than everything else that we have spoken of over the last few weeks!  Twisted Evil

oy v have had some great conversations in the last few weeks that havnt had anything to do wit raman and shagun  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

All this is happeneing because of Shagun only ... So she is indirectly responsible for this forced SR. Where the couple is unaware of the others presence !!  I wonder if at midnight Raman tries to pat Ruhi but touches ishita instead ?? Will they fight or just move away. ..

 Clap Starry Love 

manu imagine raman moves to the centre of the bed, ishita moves towards the centre...they both end up0there and sleep wit ishita head on raman shoulders...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 19:56

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Wish I had a bed like that ... DD kicks everyone .... She sleeps like khushi ... It's so hot ... We are all sleeping in one room where the AC works the best .... Sorry for this convo ... But I'm tired of Shagun Raman drama ...

have one made...but there is a solution sleep on the  floor it will b cooler anyway....everyone but cv r tired of shagun raman drama...
Just loving this discussion about beds! Much better than everything else that we have spoken of over the last few weeks!  Twisted Evil

oy v have had some great conversations in the last few weeks that havnt had anything to do wit raman and shagun  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
hehehe....that is very true Sarra. Very true indeed!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-12, 19:57

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Wish I had a bed like that ... DD kicks everyone .... She sleeps like khushi ... It's so hot ... We are all sleeping in one room where the AC works the best .... Sorry for this convo ... But I'm tired of Shagun Raman drama ...

have one made...but there is a solution sleep on the  floor it will b cooler anyway....everyone but cv r tired of shagun raman drama...
Just loving this discussion about beds! Much better than everything else that we have spoken of over the last few weeks!  Twisted Evil

oy v have had some great conversations in the last few weeks that havnt had anything to do wit raman and shagun  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

Rikhia babe .... You have become the soul of this forum....we are passing time till the angst passion confession etc etc starts to emerge .... So let's talk about that bed ...
How do they clean that head board ? That's a nice head board ... But don't they become grimy? When DD was that age she drew all over the walls .... That headboard would be a great place for kids to draw and mothers to go absolutely crazy

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:57


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum