Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ruhi to make Ishita sleep with Raman !!! WU+VU+Pics

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-12, 19:59

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Just loving this discussion about beds! Much better than everything else that we have spoken of over the last few weeks!  Twisted Evil

oy v have had some great conversations in the last few weeks that havnt had anything to do wit raman and shagun  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

All this is happeneing because of Shagun only ... So she is indirectly responsible for this forced SR. Where the couple is unaware of the others presence !!  I wonder if at midnight Raman tries to pat Ruhi but touches ishita instead ?? Will they fight or just move away. ..

Clap Starry Love 

manu imagine raman moves to the centre of the bed, ishita moves towards the centre...they both end up0there and sleep wit ishita head on raman shoulders...

That would be soooooo nice ....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 20:01

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

have one made...but there is a solution sleep on the  floor it will b cooler anyway....everyone but cv r tired of shagun raman drama...
Just loving this discussion about beds! Much better than everything else that we have spoken of over the last few weeks!  Twisted Evil

oy v have had some great conversations in the last few weeks that havnt had anything to do wit raman and shagun  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
hehehe....that is very true Sarra. Very true indeed!  Twisted Evil

and many more to come I am sure  Twisted Evil nty Wink 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 20:03

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

All this is happeneing because of Shagun only ... So she is indirectly responsible for this forced SR. Where the couple is unaware of the others presence !!  I wonder if at midnight Raman tries to pat Ruhi but touches ishita instead ?? Will they fight or just move away. ..

Clap Starry Love 

manu imagine raman moves to the centre of the bed, ishita moves towards the centre...they both end up0there and sleep wit ishita head on raman shoulders...
that's exactly what I'm hoping will happen!! Waking up to find themselves in each other's arms!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 20:05

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Clap Starry Love 

that's exactly what I'm hoping will happen!! Waking up to find themselves in each other's arms!!!

how awkward that would b  Dance 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 20:06

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Clap Starry Love 

Starry Love  it better be something romantic like that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 20:06

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap Starry Love 

how awkward that would b  Dance 
hehehe! I knowww!! And that just makes me so happy!!!  Clap

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 20:08

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap Starry Love 

hahaha!! Yes Shanthi! I can feel that it's almost time to bring out our army of pink dancing elephants!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 20:10

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahaha!! Yes Shanthi! I can feel that it's almost time to bring out our army of pink dancing elephants!!

hppy lets hope no one is disappointed wit the reality  Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 20:12

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

till now the yhm cv-s have been amazing in the way the've handled the progress of romance in IshRa relationship. I am hoping they surpass themselves in the upcoming episodes!  Party1

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 20:18

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

till now the yhm cv-s have been amazing in the way the've handled the progress of romance in IshRa relationship. I am hoping they surpass themselves in the upcoming episodes!  Party1

that is one thing they have excelled at so far even if other things r falling around them...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 20:25

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

that is one thing they have excelled at so far even if other things r falling around them...
hehe..nah...let's not be too harsh on them...after all churning out a story for 6 days a week and it has to be gripping and entertaining as well cannot be easy. they milked this track for what it was worth and will probably go on milking it for a while now!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 20:30

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hehe..nah...let's not be too harsh on them...after all churning out a story for 6 days a week and it has to be gripping and entertaining as well cannot be easy. they milked this track for what it was worth and will probably go on milking it for a while now!  hppy

they have to commended on how well they developed the Ishra relationship.. fingers crossed they continue to do so

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 20:31

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

they have to commended on how well they developed the Ishra relationship.. fingers crossed they continue to do so
yep... a lot of angst and a lot of ehsaas!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 20:36

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i can only give credit where credit is due...anything other then that mere aasoolo ke khilaaf hai... Twisted Evil hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 20:38

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

i can only give credit where credit is due...anything other then that mere aasoolo ke khilaaf hai... Twisted Evil hppy 
Sarra, now it's time to think positive. Let's all generate enough positive energy to get the show out of this torturous track!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 20:42

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Sarra, now it's time to think positive. Let's all generate enough positive energy to get the show out of this torturous track!!

positive energy means dancing elephants  Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-12, 20:45

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Dance  Dance  Dance  Dance

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-12, 21:01

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Dance  Dance  Dance  Dance
heehee!!  Dance  Dance  Dance

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-12, 23:08

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Clap Starry Love 

OMGEE Sarra , Sabi .. You two are now becoming bold !! But this would be really nice .. Hope something like this happens Sarra ...
 Starry Love  Dance  ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 23:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap Starry Love 

OMGEE Sarra , Sabi .. You two are now becoming bold !! But this would be really nice .. Hope something like this happens Sarra ...
 Starry Love  Dance   ...  

Shocked Shocked manu this is mild...there is nothing in the scene...innocent baby would not b embarrassed  Wink 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-13, 08:08

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Starry Love  Dance   ...  

Shocked Shocked manu this is mild...there is nothing in the scene...innocent baby would not b embarrassed  Wink 

I do not think Raman and Ishita have even thought of coming physically close to one another

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: